With basic functionality to read and delete code, as well as special features such as ETC reset, EPB replace Brake pads, tire pressure reset (TPMS), battery registration, the Autophix 5150 allows you to access the most commonly used service features that are usually only available from your car grade scanner or more expensive professional tools. Autophix 5150 Scanner Tool is a professional car scanner designed for car enthusiasts, independent maintenance, professional garages, and technicians.
- All Functions in Your Hand: This AUTOPHIX 5150 car scanner for Ford is capable of reading and clearing trouble codes of all major systems of Ford , including Engine, ABS/Transmission/EPB/TPMS/PCM/CBS/BAT Oil Reset Battery Registration, ect. Special Functions perform various component adaptations of the control module under test, allowing you to calibrate or configure certain components after making repairs or replacements.
- Full OBD2 Modes: AUTOPHIX 5150 scanner is a handheld scanner that features 5 OBD2 test modes as read/clear code, view real-time data/vehicle information, retrieve I/M readiness status , etc. The affordable OBD2 scanner cannot only retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) but also the manufacturer-specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, aiming at helping technicians quickly identify the faulty part and accurately diagnose the emissions-related problems.
- Easy to Operate: AUTOPHIX 5150 car diagnostic tool via 2. 4″ TFT 262K true color LCD display screen to indicates the test results , with the silicone keypad you can easy to access the each of menu options, Rugged drop-proof case Prevent falling, the menu layout on the screen is easy to understand and you will no trouble to figuring out how to do what you needed.
- Oil Light Reset: The Engine Oil Life System calculates when to change the engine oil and filter based on vehicle use. An oil change is required whenever indicated by the display and according to the recommended maintenance schedule. Whenever the oil is changed, reset the system so it can calculate when the next oil change is required. If a situation occurs where the oil is changed prior to a service indicator being turned on, also reset the system.
- EPB Reset(Electronic Parking brake): The EPB function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating/activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, brake diagnostics, opening and closing brake pads, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement and also reading and clearing EPB/SBC trouble codes. It is also capable of retrieving Fault Codes information from the ECU.
- Ready to Serve You All Day Long: The obd2 code scanner is compatible with a wide range of Ford, LincoIn, Mercury after 1996. Online free upgrade to obtain newly added parameters and functionality forever at your fingertips. Any questions, just contact us via Amazon messages, we tech support team is always standing by. One-year product service is offered, and return it whenever you want, why not get one and have a try?
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
This device is a great low-cost alternative to a OBD-II computer when paired with the $9.99 Dash Command app for iOS. The wifi interface makes it very easy to connect to the device, you just select the OBDBOUTIK wifi network, then open Dash Command and it will wirelessly connect with your vehicle automatically — no Bluetooth pairing required.
- Oil Reset: Close the oil service light and reset service mileage & service interval after replacing the engine oil.
- Throttle Reset: Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately.
- EPB Reset: Reset the new electronic parking brake for braking wheels safely again.
- BMS Reset: Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery.
- Suspension Calibration: adjusts the height of the body.
- SAS Reset: Perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory.
- DPF Regeneration: Specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- ABS Bleeding: The auto bleed procedure is used on brake pump equipped vehicles.
- IMMO Service: Read pin code from vehicle security immo system, mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
- Injector Coding: Code new injector numbers to replace the previous one when fitting the new injectors or after the replacement is completed.
- Gear Learning: Perform gear learning for the car when the engine ECU, the crankshaft position sensor, or the crankshaft flywheel is replaced.
- TPMS Reset: Makes TPMS sensor in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensor
- Version information
- I/M Readiness
- Read fault codes
- Erase fault codes
- Data stream(Only support for the engine, transmission, ABS, and airbag systems)
- Special functions:
- Service Reset
- ETC reset
- EPB Replace Brake pads
- Tire Pressure Reset (TPMS)
- Battery Registration
- 1.Full OBDII functions : Read Fault Codes, Erase Fault Code ,Read Datastream, Vehicle Information, EVAP test ,Version Information;
- 2.Injector : Code new injector numbers to replace the previous one when fitting the new injectors or after the replacement is completed;
- 3.Battery Register / Battery Maintenance : Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the closed-circuit current, register the battery replacement, etc;
- 4.Electronic Throttle Position Reset / Learn : Initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state;
- 5.Oil Light / Service Reset: Allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster;
- 6.Antilock Brake System (ABS) Service: Allows you to use the scanner temporarily to activate or control anti-lock brake system;
- 7.Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programming: Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires sensors are replaced or rotated;
- 8.Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Allows you to perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor . After calibrate sensor successfully, its fault memory will be automatically cleared;
- 9.Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Allows you to perform service and maintenance, including deactivation and activation of brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on where electronic brake systems are fitted. Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality, initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed and deactivates or re-activates brake control system.
- Question: will this work on ford diesel trucks?
Answer: The AUTOPHIX 7150 code reader will work for 12V Ford vehicles. We have some trucks scanners, such as Nexas NL102, Fcar F506, F506 pro and F507 scanners, which may work for your Ford trucks.
- Question: What is the difference between the 5150/7150? I have a 2000 f150
Answer: The AUTOPHIX 5150 and 7150 scanner will work for your 2000 f150 if there is a 16-pin port on your vehicle. The 7150 scanner supports more special functions, including ABS Service Bleed, Reset PCM KAM, Steering angle sensor calibration, Fuel Injector Correction Factors.