Bafx Products BAFX3127 Wireless Diagnostic Car Scan has a solid Bluetooth connection and compatibility, while also eliminating warning light concerns and helping you understand the cause of your car’s warning signals, it will simply and quickly identify problems with your car. The BAFX product Bluetooth OBD2 reader connects to any 1996 or newer consumer car and comes with a two-year warranty that can read and clearly diagnose the fault code (DTC) display and read engine data. Compared to competitors, it has longer service life, more stable connection, faster data transfer speed, and works more smoothly on all vehicles.
- Quickly Diagnose and Analyze Car Problems: See what the issue with your car is within moments, and depending on your model you can：1.Read and clear your ‘Check Engine’ light. 2.Identify those annoying car troubles before they become serious. 3.Get readings on your emissions to ensure you’ll pass any tests. 4.Check you air/fuel ratio •Confirm your O2 sensors are working properly. 5.Obtain info on a variety of other car readings.
- Works on Most Car Models After 1996: While most competitor’s products only work on a limited selection of vehicles, ours works across a broader range of protocols. The result is that ours are far more likely to work on your car. And your wife’s car. And your friends’ cars…
- Android and Windows Compatible: Who says iOS users get to have all the fun? This product is specially constructed to work exclusively with Android and Windows devices, simply install a suitable third-party app (we recommend ‘Torque Pro’) and get to work!
- Can Be Used Internationally: Think this diagnostic scanner can only be used in the good old of USA? Think again, because it can be put to use on a wide selection of cars in a broad range of countries.
- Read & Reset: Our OBD2 diagnostic scanner tool will work on all cars purchased in the USA model year 1996 or newer; Unlike other OBD2 scanners, ours works on ALL OBD2 protocols including J1850 and CAN; With our scan tool you can read & reset the check engine light on your car with ease.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
Excellent OBD tool that works flawlessly with various apps I’ve tried, I currently use this mostly for Motorcycles to reset engine/service codes after servicing. Bit pricey compared to others, but you get what you pay for.
- BlueDriver Scanner: If you have no need for iOS support, you could try this model, which rivals the BlueDriver scanner for the hottest-selling Bluetooth OB2 scanner going. At it’s core, it’s a fairly standard trouble code scanner and doesn’t extend much beyond that.
- Monitor & Analyzer: The BAFX Products OBD Scanner is a must have tool for your car. With it you can read & clear your Check Engine Light (CEL) & check your vehicle monitors such as O2 Sensors, Fuel Trim, Air Fuel Ratio, DPF Temp, Coolant Temp, Oil Temp, Fuel Pressure & so much more! Professional level diagnostics at a truly reasonable price.
- Apps & Car Brands: You will need to use a 3rd party app with our scan tool. There are many apps available ranging in price from $0-$40 such as: Torque, Dash Command, Carista, Scan Master, Piston & more! Contact BAFX for a complete list. Regardless of your brand of vehicle our OBD reader will work! Chevy, Ford, BMW, Lexus, Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, Honda, Mercedes, GM, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep & more, all covered!
- Real Time: Monitor the diagnostic sensors in your vehicle in real time for things like O2 data, fuel pressure, EVAP system & more; Car reporting an EVAP code? Check your O2 readings to see which sensor is faulty and get it fixed; React quickly to problems like a professional mechanic
- Huge App Selection: 3rd party app must be downloaded to use; Choose from many OBDII apps such as Torque Pro, Piston, Dash Command, OBD Fusion & more; Some OBDII readers limit you in which apps you can use, not BAFX Products; Choose an app at a price that meets your needs
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning
- Works on all vehicles located in the U.S. 1996 & Newer (By law must be OBDII compliant)
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light) – This adapter DOES NOT read ABS, SRS, Oil Chang or other lights – It only reads OBDII information related to the check engine light!
- Connects to your Android phone or Windows laptop by using an app or computer program (Sold separately)
- Compatible with Android phones Only – Not for use with iOS devices
|Inexpensive||Only reads OBD sensors and codes|
|Quick sensor refresh||No support for SRS/ABS/or chassis codes|
|High quality||No support for iOS|
|Reads and clears codes|
|Reads live data|
- Brand: Bafx Products
- Manufacturer: BAFX Products
- Model: BAFX3127
- Item Model Number: BAFX3127
- Folding: No
- Cover Included: 1
- Special Features:
Smog Check: See if the vehicle is ready for a smog test,
Freeze Frame: Vehicle snapshot when a code is stored, FEATURES
Read and Clear CEL Codes: Confirmed, Pending, and Permanent for all makes
- Question: does it pick up abs codes
Answer: I can confirm that this adapter WILL read (I haven’t tried to clear yet) ABS codes on Ford (2001 Ranger 4.0L), using Ford Sys Free or Motor Data OBD Free (both Android). ABS codes are in the Cxxxx range. Mine picked up, correctly, C0034 – Front Right Wheel Speed Sensor Failure. While other adapters may be able to read these codes with other Android Apps, this ELM327 BAFX adapter does capture ABS codes for Ford. That is the only one I can confirm. Yes, FOR Scan for PC should also pick up these codes with this adapter. I have not tested Torque PRO, but I don’t believe it will read ABS codes with this adapter.
- Question: Does this work with Windows Phone 8?
Answer: yes, I’m using Windows Phone 8 on Nokia 920 with OBD AutoDoctor application. You need to connect the PIC18F2480 via Bluetooth, before starting an OBD2 scan tool application. On Windows Phone 8 only a few OBD2 app are available. OBD AutoDoctor is free but get only some information from the car. I just found how to unlock the pro version…It’s a in-app purchase…click “…” at the bottom of the app to upgrade. The Pro version is available for $7.99.
1. BAFX OBD II Code Reader Review | OBD2 Scanner First Use