Ancel VD700 is an on-board OBD2/EOBD full system diagnostic scanner with a 2.8-inch screen and support for 10 languages. It is easy to operate. VD700 is powerful, it supports system wide diagnostics, such as engine, ABS, SAS, gearbox, airbag, IMMO, TPMS, reset oil service, reset fuel pump, EGS clearance adaption, forced DPF regeneration, replacement of DPF, battery health check, reset electronic parking brake, reset SAS, etc., also supports vehicle maintenance functions. Such as oil service reset, EPB brake pad reset, throttle position check battery reset and other reset service functions. VD700 has a special feedback feature and offers lifetime free online updates. The Ancel VD700 is a good choice for both individual car owners, hobbyists and technicians.
- VAG Vehicles Diagnose: ANCEL VD700 is an upgraded version of the ANCEL VD500 obd2 scanner. It can diagnose all VAG vehicles and it also has the ability to work on 12V cars and light trucks (non-electric) manufactured in 1996 or later that are OBD II-compliant with 16-Pin OBD II protocols (J1850 VPM, J1850PWM, ISO9141, KWP 2000 and CAN).
- OBD 6 Modes: OBD 6 modes for OBD II vehicles, VD700 is capable of reading/erasing, showing error code definitions, turning off the MIL (check engine light), reading data stream, testing EVAP system, reading I/M and retrieving VIN information.
- Full System Diagnosis: Basic functions for Volkswagen (VAG) vehicles, VD700 can do the all system diagnosis(ABS, Transmission, SAS, SRS, ESP, TPMS and other systems). It can also read data stream and retrieve VIN information. Please note that VD700 only can diagnose engine system for 16 pin Non-VAG vehicles sold in the US after 1996. But it can do more systems and special functions for VAG vehicles.
- Special Functions: It can do basic setting, adaptation and access authorization on VAG vehicles(if needed). Such as: throttle position adaption, brake pad reset, TPMS reset, steering angle learning, oil service reset, injector learning, Battery Registration and DPF reset etc).
- Automatic Identification: Automatic vehicle model identification makes it easy to use. Life-time free software updates available to fix the latest bugs or add new parameters. Just download the software from the official website, then follow on-screen instructions to install.
- Muti-language Available: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
It worked as expected and managed to remove the maintenance Service Due reminder on my Audi Q5. Audi is so kind to have the reminder set up to where you cannot erase it without taking it to them!!!! But this ODB2 scanner did the trick.
- 1.Support Car Full System Diagnostic.
- 2.Support 8 Maintenance Reset Functions like: Oil Service Reset, EPB Brake Pad Reset, Throttle Position Check Battery Reset, etc.
- 3.Special Design for Most 12V 16pin Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Crafter, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Bentley Cars.
- 4.Three years warranty
- 5.Automatic Vehicle Model Identification Makes It Easy to Use.
- 6.No Need Battery with Fast Scanning Speed and Lifetime Free Upgrade Online.
- 7.lifetime free upgrade online
- 8.Check All system working conditions, read, clear error codes, turn off MIL light; Support car Oil service reset, EPB brake pad reset, throttle position check Battery reset, etc.
- 9.Plug and play, fast scanning
- Electrical Park Brake (EPB) Reset: EPB(Electrical Parking Brake) is a technology that realizes parking brake by electronic control. VD700 is a essential tool required to release rear electric parking brake unit when replacing rear pads or discs so that the caliper piston can be moved back. It can also clear codes and turn off the EPB light when it’s done.
- TPA Throttle position Adaption: If these problems occurs: engine may be stalling or misfiring, poor engine performance, lack of power, transmission (gear) may not be shifting correctly, it means that you need to get the throttle position sensor (TPS) inspected. After that, the trouble codes will need to be cleared. VD700 can clear codes and reset the TPS.
- TPMS Reset: You can use VD700 to clear the codes and turn off the TPMS warning light after you replaces the tire.
- Steering Angle Sensor Calibration: You can use VD700 to read the fault codes, perform the sensor calibration if needed, and clear the codes when you done.
- Oil Service Reset: When you want to reset your oil service after you changing the oil or simply want to reset your vehicle inspection warning light(please make sure your vehicle is in well condition), this is the device you need.
- Battery Registration: Disregarding the need to register and code for a new battery may result in improper charging. VD700 can help you register a new battery once you replace it. Just click for VW – special function – battery registration.
- Injector Learning: Once you have replaced the car injector, you will need to write a new injector code to inform the ECU how much compensation is required to achieve the optimum in lowering emissions and provide smooth running. VD700 can help you complete this process.
- DPF Regeneration: The most common reasons for DPF failures are: Short journeys where the engine doesn’t reach optimum operating temperature. Clogged EGR Valve increasing diesel soot passed to the DPF. Faulty fuel injectors sending too much fuel to the air/fuel mixture. VD700 will perform a forced regeneration, turn off the DPF light and reset ECU after the filter has been replaced, and reset the additive light after topping up.
- 2.Auto transmission
- 3.ABS brake
- 4.Auto HVAC
- 5.Center electronic system
- 7.Steering wheel
- 10.Diesel pump
- 11.Electric drive
- 12.Battery regulate
- 13.Battery charger
- 14.Parking brake
- 15.Steering angle
- 16.Suspension alert
- 17.Sound system
- 18.Chassis control
- 19.Tire pressure
- 20.Active steering
- 21.Door electric system, drive/pass/rear left/rear right
- 22.Slide door, right/left
- 23.Automatic light
- 24.HAVC Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- 25.Air Condition Clutch
- 26.Etc full system diagnose
|Works well across different ranges of vehicles.||More expensive due to its slightly advanced version.|
|Its functionality and extra features are more advanced.||The software needs to be updated to reduce the risk of bugging.|
|Compatible with OBD2 vehicles.||No coding or programming|
|Comes with additional features like injector adaptation and DPF regeneration.|
|Its advanced feature gives a quick, accurate, and timely diagnosis.|
- Question: Does the test the a/c system for component error?
Answer: This VD700 for OBDII is basically for checking and clearing fault codes, it also checks for volts, rpm, temperature, speed, and fuel system components.
- Question: What’s the difference between VD500 and VD700?
Answer: In addition to hardware upgrades, the VD700 can do more high-level reset functions than the VD500(e.g.: TPMS Reset, Steering Angle Sensor Calibration, Battery Registration, Injector Learning, DPF Regeneration etc). Meanwhile, it also have OBD 6 modes for OBDII vehicles(VD500 can only read and clear codes, read vehicle information for OBDII vehicles).