Autel Bluetooth Diagnostic Scan Tool AP200M is the newest addition to the Autel’s MaxiAP line of Bluetooth Adapter scanner, is based on the popular AP200 and designed as the DIY version of MD808 & MD806.It’s a code reader with full system diagnosis and 6 special functions including EPB Reset, Oil Reset, SAS Reset, BMS Service, DPF Regeneration, and Throttle Reset.
|Item Name||Autel AP200C||Autel AP200H||Autel AP200M|
|Customer Rating||4.1 / 5||4.4 / 5||4.3 / 5|
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check|
|OBDII||MIL/Live Data/O2 Monitor
|MIL/Live Data/O2 Monitor
|MIL/Live Data/O2 Monitor
|Service Resets||OLS/DPF/EPB/SAS/BMS/Airbag Reset/Throttle Match/ABS Bleed||OLS/BMS Reset||OLS/DPF/EPB/SAS/BMS Reset/Throttle Match|
|Coverage||ALL Makes & Models Of 1996+|
|Reports||Health Rating||Repair Report|
|Vehicle Linkes Included With Purchase||ALL Makes/Models||1 Make Only|
|In-App Purchases||Add Service Functions||Add Vehicle Makes|
|One Free Vehicle-Line Download of Your Choice: Renew Brand Subscription After a Year, Additional Brand Lines Available With In-app Purchase.|
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
Autel AP200M, a new-released Bluetooth Adapter scanner of Autel MaxiAP line, stands apart from competitors in its sophisticated, ultra-compact and user-friendly nature. Being faster, easier and smarter, it is ideal for any home mechanics and DIYers.
- Cost-Effective Bluetooth Scanner ➤ AP200M, the newest addition to the Autel’s MaxiAP line of Bluetooth Adapter scanner, is based on the popular AP200, and designed as the advanced version of MD808 & MD806. Powered by Autel technology, it offers a more stable Bluetooth connection (up to 30 feet), and easy operation with an optimized array of powerful functions.
- All Systems Covered ➤ The obd2 scanner can perform exceptional OE-Level functionality, from comprehensive OBD2 diagnostics to advanced ECU modules scan functions: ECU Information, Live Data, Read & Clear Codes, for Engine | gearbox | ABS | SRS | EPB | Immobilizer | IC | DSC | HVAC … with 3 times higher accuracy than the competitors in the industry.
- 6 Most-Commonly Used Maintenance Functions ➤ Oil Reset | Electronic Parking Brake | Steering Angle Sensor | Battery Management System | Diesel Particulate Filter | Electronic Throttle Position Service. Built-in DTC LookUp explores any DTC’s definition for better interpretation and analysis.
- How Is The Charge ➤ Convert your Android / iOS smart devices into an OE-Level Bluetooth scanner to diagnose, and service your car. The exclusive APP is free to download, with 1 free manufacturer software packed for 1 year. *Yearly $19.99 subscription fee is required after the expiration, or for one additional manufacturer software.
- Worry-Free ➤ A fleet of vehicles of over 130 makers worldwide is covered for car enthusiasts, with a complete 12-month guarantee. Multilingual Menu (13): English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, and Italian. Welcome to contact us for your vehicle’s compatibility check, 24/7.
- OE-Level all system diagnostics to get access of ECU information, Read / Clear Codes, Pull Live Data, with 3 times higher accuracy than the competitors in the industry.
- 6 commonly-used maintenance services are provided: Oil Reset,EPB,SAS,BMS,DPF and ETC service.
- DTC LookUp explains each diagnostic trouble code for better understanding.
- All modes of OBDII diagnostics are supported.
- Compatible with Android / iOS smart devices.
- Compatible with 1996 and newer OBD2 cars, over 130 makers worldwide.
- Enjoy up to 30 feet Bluetooth range, which guarantees a strong and stable connection.
The Autel AP200M is compatible with 130+ manufacturers, U.S., Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. To relieve your doubts, you can verify whether it will work with your vehicle on Autel official website: www.autel.com.
- The diagnostic tool can access to all available vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning process on ECUs to locate faulty systems and retrieve DTCs related.
- – Retrieve ECU information of the tested control units including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications, etc.
- – Read & erase DTCs to locate problem areas and clear the codes.
- – View Live Data of each parameter item.
- – Oil Reset: Perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
- – EPB Service: For the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
- – SAS Service: Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- – BMS Service: Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- – DPF Service: Specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- – Throttle Matching: Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately.
- – Read Codes: Include abundant DTCs (current, pending and permanent codes).
- – Clear Codes: Clear the DTCs after repair and turn off the Check Engine Light.
- – I/M Reading: Check the readiness of the monitoring components and systems.
- – On-Board Monitor Test: View the results of the tests for specific systems.
- – EVAP System Test: Initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s Evaporative system.
- – O2 Sensor Test: Retrieve and view the test results of O2 sensor monitors.
- – Data Stream: Display real-time PID data from ECU in various ways.
- – Freeze Frame: Retrieve the freeze data recorded when an emission-related fault occurs.
- – Vehicle Info: Retrieve the vehicle information including VIN, CIN and CVN.
- – Auto VIN technology identifies vehicles automatically.
- – Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing.
- – Keep records of vehicles tested previously.
- – And more.
- No subscription fee for 1 Year – One Manufacturer Software
- 19.99 USD / Year – One Additional Manufacturer Software
- 19.99 USD / Year – After the Expiration
- 1. Download & install app; Register & log in.
Search for MaxiAP200M in Google Play or App Store to download and install the app to your device. Or scan the QR code to download the MaxiAP200M app;
Open the MaxiAP200M app and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration;
- 2. Purchase & install software.
- 3. Plug the connector of the MaxiAP200M into the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC).
- 4. Turn the vehicle ignition to Key On, Engine Off position. The LED on the tool will light solid green when connected.
- 5. Make the VCI Connection for your smart device being successfully paired with AP200M. And your MaxiAP200M app is now ready for use.
Multilingual Menu (13): English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, and Italian.
Simply put, this would allow the data to be interpreted for technicians all over the globe without encountering any sort of language barrier.
Autel AP200M offers the functions intermediate and advanced home mechanics need.
- NOTICE: Software updates for the secondary selected manufacturers must be renewed annually for continued coverage.
- WARRANTY: 12-month warranty for any possible quality problems.
- TIPS: Welcome to get technical support via email/Q&A, or hotline on our official site, if you are unsure whether the tool is suitable for your device.
1. Autel MaxiAP AP200M Review: Bluetooth Scan Tool Review, Check Engine Light Reset, ABS Reset, SRS