The Autel AL519 scanner is a top entry-level scanner that comes with all the 10 OBD2 test modes and also can read and erase codes. Instead of spending a lot of money for checking engine lights, you can buy this quality scanner to perform the tests and diagnose the error codes by yourself.
Let’s look at the features and functionalities of these OBD2 scan tool( View table image ):
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check|
|I/M Readiness STAKUS IM||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|O2 Sensor TEST||√||√||√||√||√|
|On-board Moniitor Test||√||√||√||√||√|
|EVAP Stystem Test EVAP||√||√||√||√|
|Retrieve Vehicle Information||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|TURN OFF MIL||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Prints data via PC||√||√||√||√||√|
|Support multiple languages||√||√||√||√||√||√|
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
A top entry-level scanner that comes with all the 10 OBD2 test modes and also can read and erase codes. For professional mechanic and individual vehicle owner to use this scanner daily as a “quick check”.
- Wide range vehicle coverage: The Autel AL519 scanner is compatible with most 1996 and newer US, European, and Asian vehicles. This includes most of OBD2 and CAN vehicles.
- Easy to use: It has a large TFT color screen that allows you to see codes even in poorly lit areas. In addition, it has built-in audio that makes the reading of codes even easier as it’s not a must to view them on the screen but by just listening to the audio sound.
- Multilingual setting: The Multilingual menu allows people who are familiar with other languages like German, French and Spanish to use it easier.
- Performs several functions: It offers a wide range of functions including: view freeze frame data, display monitor & I/M readiness status, retrieve manufacturer-specific, generic, and pending codes, reads, stores, and playback live data, turn off check engine light, clear codes, & reset monitors.
- Extra Functions: Apart from diagnosis, it also supports some other functions such as O2 Monitor Test,On-Board Monitor Test,Component Test（EVAP Leak Test）, retrieve present modules, pull out module ID and protocol info.
- Internet updateable: The Autel AL519 scanner can be updated via the internet to be compatible with the new or old car models. The lifetime online update is free.
- Colorful display: It is highly recommended this model over any others in the store since you are not possible to get a colorful display at this price on other brands.
The Autel AL519 is compatible with most 1996 and newer domestic and foreign vehicles. It supports all 10 OBD2 test modes and is able to read and erase both generic and manufacturer-specific codes.
|Easy to use||Limited functions|
|Compact and portable design||Updating the device is not easy|
It is an excellent scanner for a startup mechanic or DIY enthusiast with such amazing features and great compatibility.
- Q: can u get engine codes with this?
- A: Yes.
- Q: can this scanner program my keyless entry remote
- A: No.
1. Autel AutoLink OBD II Scanner Review-AL519-Code Reader With A Large Screen