As the brother of Autel AL539, Autel AutoLink AL539B is an ultimate automotive analyzer that combines AVOmeter, Battery Test and Code Reader specially designed to work with most 1996 and newer American, Asian and European OBDII/CAN compliant vehicles, which offers comprehensive vehicle analysis for rapid, accurate diagnosis and timely repair. It’s able to do circuit test, starting test and charging system test, helping you monitor electronic-related faults of cars.
Let’s look at the features and functionalities of these OBD2 scan tool:
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check|
|I/M Readiness STAKUS IM||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|O2 Sensor TEST||√||√||√||√||√|
|On-board Moniitor Test||√||√||√||√||√|
|EVAP Stystem Test EVAP||√||√||√||√|
|Retrieve Vehicle Information||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|TURN OFF MIL||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Prints data via PC||√||√||√||√||√|
|Support multiple languages||√||√||√||√||√||√|
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
It’s a perfect choice for car owners and DIY guys who want not only full OBD2 diagnosis and AVOmeter but also Emission monitoring and information tracking. Let’s take a deep look at it.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Working on most 1996 and newer American, Asian and European OBDII/CAN compliant vehicles, AL539B has been termed to be one of the most extensive diagnostic scanner code readers that you would be able to lay your hands on.
- BATTERY TEST: Comparing with the basic AL539, AL539B can perform one more function: Battery Test. This diagnostic tool provides a quick and accurate load-free testing of most types of 12V batteries including AGM, standard and maintenance-free batteries for better user experience.
- OBDII FUNCTIONS: The auto scanner provides 10 modes of OBDII functions including Read/Clear codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame Data, I/M Readiness, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitoring etc., for quick & precise test results of your vehicle health status.
- BUILD-IN MULTIMETER: AL539B features a build-in auto-ranging automotive diagnostic Multimeter to test voltage, continuity and current of 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery for matching users’ specific needs.
- I/M READINESS: The code reader features the unique patented one-click I/M Readiness Key for quick check the operations of the Emission System on OBDII compliant vehicles, to eliminate drive cycle guesswork.
- CABLE ACCESSORIES: Three different cables are included for OBD, AVOmeter and Batter Test. The batter test cable has the red/back clamps for making a solid connection with the battery positive/negative terminals.
- WARRANTY & UPDATE: Autel AL539B carries a complete 12-month guarantee from date of sale to ensure it is reliable and suitable for diagnosing work and free lifetime updating online.
- AVOmeter Function: The Autel code reader AL539B equipped with the easy-to-read AVOmeter function for circuit test, starting test and charging system test, helping you monitor electronic-related faults of cars. Note: Diagnose 12V systems and voltage of car battery.
- Full OBD2 Functions: This scan tool has full OBD2 functions for complete car diagnoses.With this car scanner you can quickly turn the check engine light off. Enter the Read codes interface from diagnostic menu, get the DTC and clear it then the MIL will be turned off.
- Emission Monitoring: AL539B is equipped with practical functions of I/M Readiness check, O2 Sensor Test and On-board Monitor Test.
- Battery Test: AL539B, a expanded function OBD2 scanner with the additional capability of battery testing, is a great solution for you to quickly and accurately test most types of 12V batteries, including AGM, standard and maintenance-free batteries
- Other Features: Besides complete OBD2 functions, this car scanner supports DTC Lookup for DTC definitions and printing via PC.
- OBDII Full Functions: Reading codes, Erasing Codes & Reset, Data Stream, Freeze Frame Data, I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present.
- Circuit Test: Used for diagnosing the vehicle electrical system, including DC or AC voltage test, continuity test, and current test.
- Charging Systems Test: Ensures the battery will remain charged to start the vehicle and power the accessories while it’s running, test the integrity of the 12-volt charging system periodically.
- Upgrade/Printing: Al539B can be connected to Windows PC (not currently compatible with IOS) through the USB cable for simple & rapid upgrading by running Maxi-Link II Tool Kit (available on official site), or printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports
It works with most 1996 and newer American, Asian and European OBDII/CAN compliant vehicles.
For AVOmeter function AL539 only works on 12V vehicles, NOT for 24V. Never connect the battery test cable to a voltage source greater than 30V or that may cause potential damage of the unit.
Suitable Vehicles: Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, Holden, Bens, Smart, Sprinter, Maybach, BMW, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Opel, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Porsche, Saab, EU Ford, Vauxhall, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Dacia, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Maserati, Lancia.
|Full OBDII Functions||AVOmeter only works on 12V vehicles|
|AVOmeter Function||Battery test only works on 12V vehicles|
It’s a perfect choice for car owners and DIY guys especially who can use the AVOmeter and battery tester.
- Question: whats the difference between al539 and 539b?
Answer: AL539B supports battery test, but AL539 does’t.
- Question: Does it give you bad cell and cold cranking amps (cca) on the battery test
Answer: Yes, it does.
1. Oxygen Sensor Testing – P0134 – Autel AL539b Scan Tool
1.Need NO registration: download MaxiLinkII and correspond with product upgrade packages with USB cable to connect device and computer, and then input the upgrade file to complete the upgrade.
2.INCOMPATIBLE with Mac OS.
3.Please close the anti-virus software in your PC when updating the device.
- Multilingual Support:
Polish, Italian, Dutch
English, French, Spanish
English, Polish, French
English, Spanish, Portuguese
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
Length\Width\Height: 175 mm (6.91)\96.6 mm (3.80)\37 mm (1.46)
Weight: 0.3kg (0.8lb, without wire) or 0.68kg (1.82lb, with wire)
- Package List:
1*Battery Test Cable
1*3.7V Li-ion Battery