The Autel MaxiTPMS TS408 is a new cutting-edge TPMS scan tool, which can activate most of known TPMS sensors, read sensor ID, pressure, temperature and battery condition. Moreover, it can also program AUTEL MX-sensors and provide on-tool relearn procedure. With big color display screen, quick scan speed and up-to-date software update, the TS408 is truly an excellent tool for technicians, DIYers, enthusiasts.
Let’s look at the features and functionalities of these Autel TPMS scanners( View table image ):
|TPMS Comparison||TS608||MS906TS||TS601||TS508||TS501||TS408||TS401||TPMS PAD|
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check|
|Quick Mode & Advance Mode||√|
|Activate TPMS sensors||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read sensor data||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|TPMS diagnose, one step for complete TPMS health check||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read/clear TPMS DTCs; on-screen DTC description||√||√||√||√||√|
|Scan TPMS sensor ID and copy ID into MX-Sensor||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Manual input OE ID into MX-sensor||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Program MX-Sensor by auto creating sensor ID||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read Sensor ID by OBD and copy ID into MX-Sensor||√||√||√||√||√|
|Relearn by OBD function||√||√||√||√||√|
|Relearn procedure guide on the tool||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Check Key FOB||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read TPMS live data||√||√||√|
|Tire Type/Pressure selection||√||√||√||√|
|Other TPMS special functions||√||√||√|
|TPMS Toolkit (other function)||√|
|Basic OBDII code reader||√||√||√|
|Read/clear codes for all electronic systems||√||√|
|Support all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBDII test specs||√||√||√|
|Enhanced OBDII Mode 6||√||√||√|
|Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review||√||√|
|Relearn parking brake pad after replacement;||√||√|
|Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS);||√||√|
|Reset service mileage and service intervals;||√||√|
|Forced regeneration and adjusting injectors;||√||√|
|Support battery registration and reset||√||√|
|Support IMMO functions||√||√|
|Complete diagnostic function||√|
|Built-in rechargeable li-ion battery||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Strong housing with protective rubber boot||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Print TPMS sensor data via PC||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Internet updatable||WIFI||WIFI||SD card||USB||SD card||USB||USB||USB|
|Historical test records||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Software Update||1 year free||1 year free||free||free||free||free||free||free|
|Limited one year warranty||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
A new cutting-edge TPMS scan tool, which can activate most of known TPMS sensors, read sensor ID, pressure, temperature, and battery condition for technicians, DIYers, enthusiasts.
- Activate TPMS Sensors: This function is important. Any TPMS sensor-related issues will be detected. This tool can activate 98% of all known sensors. It’s easy to use for someone who doesn’t need so much professional knowledge. This means you can do it yourself and will be able to save a lot of time and money instead of sending your car to an auto shop.
- Read Sensor ID: It can read sensor ID to display exactly which particular tire out of the four is causing issues. It’s a very helpful feature to help you identify the problematic tire without struggling.
- Tire Pressure: You can see tire pressure with this tool. It will allow you to know if the tires are: Properly inflated / Underinflated / Overinflated
- On-Tool Relearn Procedure: The tool shows step-by-step instructions on the screen, making it easier to perform relearn on Asian, US, or European vehicles. However, it won’t perform a relearn procedure itself.
- Easy To Use: It has an informative graphical interface that is super easy to navigate. The menus are categorized for sensor programming, relearn procedures, activate sensors, and so on.
- Warranty: It comes with a one-year warranty.
- Update：life-time free update.
Program MX-Sensors To Replace OE Sensors: Autel TS408 allows you to program and replace the Autel sensors in three ways:
- Auto Create 1-16: This method requires the user to know all the information about the vehicle make, model, and year. After inputting the information correctly, further instructions to program the sensor will be displayed on the screen. Up to 16 sensors are supported to programmed at the same time, I’ve tried this, indeed very fast.
- Copy By Activation: This method works by copying existing sensor details to an installed new sensor, no need to learn tire pressure if installed in the same position.
- Copy By Manual Input: It means inputting the ID manually into the sensor. You can find the ID printed on the original sensor.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS408 works on most of all TPMS-supported vehicles. These include Acura, Alfa, Romeo, Aston, Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet Chrysler, CMC, DFM, Dodge, FAW, and many more.
|Store 5 TPMS sensor records for future reviewing||Can’t read or erase TPMS codes|
|Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals||Doesn’t connect to the OBD2 port|
|Activates most kinds of sensors (magnetic, frequency, tire deflated, etc)||Doesn’t relearn by OBD function|
|Shuts off automatically for power saving|
|Comes with one big lithium-polymer battery|
Autel TS408 is for technicians, DIYers, enthusiasts who want to diagnose and keep the TPMS system of their vehicles in good condition. It’s a great help and can save you a lot of money and time, rather than going to a dealership or an automotive repair shop whenever come across tire pressure malfunction.
- Q: Does this work with a 2012 nissan maxima?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Does this work to reset tpms on a 2007 Nissan 350Z?
- A: Yes.
1. Reveiw of the autel maxiTPMS ts408 – This tool is used to programs and relearn tpms senors.