Autophix 5900 scanner is dedicated to the latest 2020 model year. Designed for independent repairers, professional garages and technicians, and car enthusiasts, it can be easily updated via USB cable, and also supports the most commonly used system functions including brake deactivation, service reset, etc. The Autophix 5900 includes not only basic features such as reading and deleting code, reading and clearing diagnostic fault codes and resetting the MIL of all systems, but also advanced features such as drive, activation, adaptation, initialization, learn/relearn, calibration and coding.
- Strong and Durable: The Autophix 5900 is ergonomically designed, rugged and suitable for workshop and road testing.
- Made for BMW MINI: AUTOPHIX 5900 code reader is specially for diagnosing BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce vehicles after 1998 with 16-Pin OBD II ports. This BMW car obd2 scanner is capable of reading and clearing error codes of major systems, e.g. ABS, airbag, transmission, EPB, ECT, PCM, BMS, Oil Reset, CBS Reset, ect.
- Full OBD2 Modes: AUTOPHIX 5900 scanner is a handheld scanner that features 5 OBD2 test modes as read/clear code, view real-time data/vehicle information, retrieve I/M readiness status , etc. The affordable OBD2 scanner cannot only retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) but also the manufacturer-specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, aiming at helping technicians quickly identify the faulty part and accurately diagnose the emissions-related problems.
- OBDII Functions: Diagnose emissions problems and turn off the MIL check engine light, Live Data Stream to locate bad sensors, emissions status check before smog test, read/erase fault codes, show error codes definitions, read live data stream, I/M readiness, retrieve vehicle information.
- Special Functions for BMW: Engine, ABS, airbag, transmission systems scanning and live data stream is available. Reset Service interval indicator, CBS Reset, ECT Reset, PCM Clear Adaptations, battery management reset, electronic parking brake. Cost-effective tool for BMW Owner to save money and time to garage.
- Easy to Operate: With a 2.4″ TFT 262K colorful LCD display screen to read clearly, with the silicone keypad to access each menu option fast, rugged silicone protective case to prevent from dropping, the menu layout on the screen is easy to understand. A best gift for every car-owner.
- One-year Warranty &Lifetime free Update: Offer one-year after-sale service. Free lifetime software update service to fix bugs and add new parameters.
- Save Time and Money: Perform a complete diagnosis of your car anytime, anywhere with AUTOPHIX 5900 check engine light diagnostic tool by yourself. It is designed for fast use so you can get the results you want in the shortest time with one-click hot keys(I/M or READER DTC) for reading/clearing error readers. It enables you repair the problem yourself, or let you know exactly what needs replacement in case you need to take your car to a repair shop. This helps you avoid blind maintenance and repairing costs which could amount to hundreds or thousands of dollars.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
Absolutely brilliant product and good quality, very easy to operate and self explanatory when turned on. Strong and sturdy and should last the test of time. Very reasonable price, used on 2014 BMW x3 with no problems. Don’t hesitate just buy one.
- Four System Diagnostics: including engine, abs, airbag, transmission systems scanning and live data stream is available.
- Battery Management: record battery replacement and evaluate battery charge status.OBDII Functions: Diagnose emissions problems and turn off check engine light, Live Data Stream to locate bad sensors, emissions status check before smog test, retrieve vehicle information,
- All Systems Diagnostics: all controlled modules/equipped systems scanning and diagnose fault codes. (Live data stream is only available for four systems).
- Reset Service interval indicator: Oil service, Inspection, Time interval, Correct follow-on service, Display service interval status.
- PCM Clear Adaptation.
- Built-in OBDII DTC library;
- Plug-and-play interface and highly reliable;
- Large LCD screen easy to read ;
- No batteries, supply power through detachable OBDII cable;
- Small size and conveniently fits in your palm;
- Reads, clears trouble code: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer’s specific codes;
- Reads live data stream: Data stream allows viewing of live or real time PID data of vehicle’s computer module(s);
- Displays I/M readiness Status: I/M Readiness function is used to check the operations of the Emission System on OBDII compliant vehicles;
- Detects OBDII Freeze Frame Information;
- Retrieves Vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN):Vehicle Enables retrieval of Vehicle Identification No.(VIN), Calibration ID Nos. (CINs), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs) and In-use Performance Tracking on 2000 and newer vehicles;
- 11.Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Polish;
- 1 Series Chassis: E81/E82/E87/E88/F20/F21
- 2 Series Chassis: F22/F23/F45/F46/F87
- 3 Series Chassis: E21/E30/E36/E46/E90/E91/E92/E93/F30/F31/F34/F35/F80
- 4 Series Chassis: F32/F33/F36/F82/F83
- 5 Series Chassis: E12/E28/E34/E39/E60/E61/F07/F10/F11/F18/G30/G31/G38
- 6 Series Chassis: E24/E63/E64/F06/F12/F13/G32
- 7 Series Chassis: E23/E32/E38/E65/E66/F01/F02/G11/G12
- 8 Series Chassis: E31
- X Series Chassis: X1 E84 F48 F49/X2 F39/ X3 E83 F25 G01/X4 F26/X5 E53 E70 F15 F85 X6 E71 F16 F86/X7 G07 X6
- Z Series Chassis: Z1/E36/7: Z3/E85, E86, E89: Z4/E52: Z8
- M1 Series Chassis:E26
- I Series Chassis: I01/ I12
- MINI Series Chassis: R50/R52/R53/R55/R56/R57/R58/R59/R60/R61/F54/F55/F56/F57/F60
- Rolls-Royce Series Chassis: RR1/RR2/RR3/RR4/RR5
- Q: How can I change the brightness of the screen?
A: AUTOPHIX 5900 scanner for BMW/MINI have Two skin style for choosing, you can choose white skin to enhance visibility during the day, and you can choose black skin to protect your eyes during the night. These functions can be implemented on the settings menu.
- Q:How to get it start?
A:Simply plug into the OBD II port on your car and turn ignition on and you ready to go. It does not need any battery or charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII data link connector in your vehicle.