In addition to standard OBD2 functions, iCarsoft BMM V2.0 also has special functions including system service interval reset, brake failure, battery registration and so on. It is simple to operate, easy to use, even beginners can quickly start to operate to find the problem, can save time and money. More importantly, Icarsoft BMM V2.0 is a first-class innovation that can fully read and clear the fault codes of most systems, such as engine, gearbox, ABS and airbag, etc. It automatically detects your car model and scans all modules for error codes. This special technology allows for specific diagnostic functions and tests!
- Compatible with BMW Models: This full function diagnostic tool, is compatible with OBD2 (1996-2017) vehicle models and will work on most on-board electronic systems. Supports the OEM of brands made in America, Asia and with PETROL and DIESEL in Europe OBD/OBD2/EOBD. This car computer reader can also be used as a universal OBD scanner to retrieve generic check engine light codes allowing you to read or clear the codes. Simply plug into the OBD II port on your car, turn the ignition on and go.
- Simple and Easy to Use: Simple and super easy to use. This little device saves you the trips to your mechanic, lets you decide if it’s something you can fix or need more advanced help. Save money and time.
- First-Class Innovation: iCarsoft BMM V2.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc. Supports OBDII/EOBD, with Ten Modes of Operation, read live data, full ECU diagnosis etc. It automatically detects your car model and scans all modules for error codes. This special technology allows for specific diagnostic functions and testing!
- Low Cost, Accurate Results: One of the most affordable BMW scan tools under 200, while still providing advanced features that are usually only available in a dealer level scanner. Saving money by doing it yourself, pays for the scanner.
- Dynamic Test Function: The Multi-lingual function allows you to view & graph live data in color while graphing at a blazing fast refresh rates for quicker results. Our OBD2 scanner allows you to read pending DTCs and permanent DTCs with a DTC Library to lookup while operating the tool. Providing you with accurate data results for all your error codes.
- Diagnostic Features and Advanced Features: Along with the standard OBD functions, this automotive diagnostic scanner also includes special functions including control service interval reset, brake deactivation, battery registration, oil light service reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF Regeneration, Freeze Frame, O2 Sensor Test, and Evap System Test are just a few of the special functions this professional quality car scanner provides.
- Hassle -Free: The OBD2 scanner comes with a cable that can get power directly from your vehicle via the OBD2 Data Link Connector. No need for batteries or a charger, just plug in and your all set to check your cars health.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
Worked great for telling me all the issues with my Mini. Was able to diagnose and fix the following – ABS wheel speed sensor, Airbag warning, determine my alternator was bad, and reset some maintenance intervals that I couldn’t figure out how to do on the console of the car.
- Reads and clears your check engine light codes, both generic and manufacturer specific codes, resets monitor
- Built-in DTC lookup library for manual retrieval with code definition
- Displays all data stream items or select a certain item of live data with a graph
- Freeze frame data, shows vehicle parameters recorded by ECU
- O2 sensor test which allows retrieval and viewing of the O2 sensor test results for the most performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer
- On-board monitor test can be utilized to read the results of an on-board diagnostic monitoring
- EVAP system test lets you initiate a leak test of the vehicle’s EVAP system (not all vehicles support the EVAP test, it depends on what’s installed on your OBDII system from the manufacturer)
- Vehicle info will display VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration Verification Number)
- 1.Read Codes
- 2.Erase Codes
- 3.Full ECU Diagnosis
- 4.Easy to use with silicone keys
- 5.I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- 6.Data stream.
- 7.Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- 8.O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- 9.On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of an on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- 10.Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to your vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- 11.Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
- 12.Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
- 13.Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
- 14.Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
- 15.Electronic Throttle Control systems (ETC) relearn the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.
- 16.SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
- 17.The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- 18.Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- 19.Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of vehicle.
- 20.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and along with pending codes
- 21.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
- 22.Read live PCM DataStream
- 23.Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all others
- 24.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc.
- 25.Read pending DTCs, Read permanent DTCs
- 26.DTC Library to lookup when user is operating
- 27.Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes including: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- 28.Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
- 29Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
- 30.Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
- 31.View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing with a blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Question: Will it work on 2009 mini cooper?
Answer: I have a 2011 Mini Cooper. Your car and mine are both R56 models and it works perfectly fine with my 2011.
- Question: Are you able to initialize the windows with this tool?
Answer: No, the iCarsoft BMM V2.0 can not do that. You need the Foxwell NT520.