KONNWEI KW450 is a highly compatible and highly efficient diagnostic scanner that supports all 12 V petrol and diesel vehicles/hybrids and multi-language use. It can quickly and accurately retrieve data, easily detect car systems, read and clear error codes, turn off MIL(check your car engine) and I/M ready, read data streams, vehicle identification information (VIN, CIN, CVN). Also has four kinds of special functions: automatic oil reset, throttle learning, brake pad replacement, battery matching. Using KW450 can save time, money and energy, practical and cost-effective, easy to solve automobile problems.
- Broad Compatibility: The KW450 obd2 reader has been specially developed for diagnosing all systems of most vehicles of the 12V 16Pin V / A series and can diagnose the engine system of 12 V cars and light trucks (non-electric or hybrid) that were built in 2005 or 2005 later OBD II compatible with 16-pin OBD II protocols (J1850 VPM, J1850PWM, ISO9141, KWP 2000 and CAN) were produced.
- Professional OBD2 Scanner: The KW450 auto diagnostic scanner supports all OBDII modes like model 6 model 8, including reading and clearing the engine fault code; Read live PCM data stream in text or graphics; on board monitoring; I / M readiness; O2 sensor test and Evap control system test; Get VIN information; Check and print data.
- Full System OBD2 Diagnostic Device: The KONNWEI KW450 auto diagnostic device is compatible with Volkswagen / Audi / Skoda / SEAT and supports all system diagnostics, including engine light, ABS, transmission, SAS, ESP, TPMS and other systems. Equipped with 9 special functions such as oil service reset, TPS replacement reset, EPB reset (Electrical Park Brake), battery adjustment, DPF, SAS, injector coding, suspension and lamp setting for vehicles of the V / A series.
- Updated Version: It comes with an advanced STM-32 main chip, 2.8 inch color screen, patented soft silicone keyboard and upgraded carrying case. 5 more special features have been added to meet your different needs. The robust anti-drop housing prevents it from falling. The obd2 extension cable is more convenient for you when you use this auto reader.
- Supported Lifetime Update: It provides 3 years after sales service for every product, every OBDII code scanner- Problem or technical problem is welcome to consult us. Supported by the EXCLUSIVE engineer and service team for product and service quality.
- Best in the Market: KW450 code reader car diagnostic tool is coming with the user friendly diagnostic interface and optimized software algorithm, it makes diagnosis 2-3 times faster than other OBD2 scanners. Featuring 2. 8” LCD color screen and graphical real time sensor analysis, may help you fast identify faulty readings in seconds. Extra-long (4. 5′) diagnostic cable coming in the package, allows you freely diagnose your cars even outside of vehicles.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
Got tired of trying to find what was wrong with my car, buying parts that didn’t fit or compatible .Bought the KW350 full system and it show what was wrong so no more wasted time and money.
- (1) Reset Oil Service: This feature allows you to adjust the maintenance interval and remind you that it is time to change the oil and perform maintenance. After servicing, reset the oil monitoring system and turn off the fault light.
- (2) Throttle Adjustment: Adjust the throttle angle after the electronic control unit has been replaced; the electrical control unit is switched off; Replacing the throttle body; Replacing or disassembling the air inlet; Clean the throttle body.
- (3) Resetting the electric parking brake (EPB): If the EPB system is damaged, the vehicle cannot achieve the standstill function and the AUTO HOLD cannot be used. After replacing the brake pad, you need to reset the brake pad.
- (4) Battery adjustment: With this function you can perform a reset operation on the monitoring unit of the vehicle battery, during which the original error information for low battery level is deleted and the battery adjustment is carried out.
- (5) DPF: DPF regeneration is used to remove PM (Particulate Matter) from the DPF filter through a continuous combustion oxidation mode (such as high temperature heating combustion, fuel additive or catalyst to reduce PM ignition combustion) to reduce the Stabilize performance.
- (6) SAS: After replacing the steering angle position sensor, steering mechanical parts (such as steering gear, steering column, tie rod, knuckle), and performing all-wheel alignment or restoring the body, you need to reset the steering angle.
- (7) Injector Coding: After replacing the auto-injector, you will need to write a new injector code to let the ECU know how much compensation is required to get the most out of emissions reduction and keep it running smoothly.
- (8) Suspension: With this function you can adjust the height of the air suspension. When the car is being repaired or serviced, the suspension system must be locked so that it does not work.
- (9) Lamp Adjustment: Allows you to adjust the lighting area of the headlights. You can enter the value to adjust the level, range and focus of the vehicle lights.
- Service for airbag (SRS) / anti-lock braking system (ABS): Allows the obd2 scanner to activate or control the anti-lock braking system, airbags or components.
- Programming the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS): Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, and perform TPMS programming and reset after the tire sensors have been replaced or rotated.
- Transmission system: When the transmitter light comes on, it is important to pay attention to your vehicle. With the KW450 you can determine what is wrong with your transmission and why the light is on.
- ESP & Immobilizer system: ESP-System: As you drive through slippery surfaces, the ESP indicator will light up and flash on your dashboard if it is working.
- Immobilizer System: With the help of the immobilizer system, you can keep your car safe and prevent it from being stolen.
- Works on ALL OBD II Enabled vehicles, both Gasoline and Diesel cars – domestic and imported.
- Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
- Bright color coded LEDS indicators and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Enhanced OBD2 Mode 6 On Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems.
- Views freeze frame data. The KONNWEI KW850 OBD2 / EOBD / CAN Car Diagnostic Scanner
- Supports all 10 OBDII test modes on all OBDII compliant vehicles for a complete diagnosis.
- Reads live PCM data stream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- EVAP System test data
- Live sensor data in text mode and graph mode (1996 and newer vehicles)
- Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
- Battery Voltage real time monitoring, better than other expensive item from others brand.
- Built-in DTC look-up library and display definition.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Internet updatedable and upgradeable
- Prints data via PC.
- Question: Will it work on a 2005 vw beetle glx for ABS and traction components?
Answer: Yes, KW350 Diagnostic Scanner support full system diagnosis on VW cars including the beetle glx for ABS and traction components.
- Question: Will this work on my 2010 audi a5 quattro?
Answer: Yes, KW350 VW Audi Skoda Seat Code Reader will work on your 2010 audi a5 quattro.
KONNWEI KW450 Introduction