Upgraded Version of Launch Crp129: The LAUNCH CRP129E obd2 scanner is an updated version of launch crp129 that covers the most frequently used service reset functions: Oil Lamp Reset, Steering Angle Calibration (SAS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), TPMS, Throttle Position Reset.
Let’s look at the features and functionalities of these Launch scan tools( View table image ):
|Customer Rating||4.9 / 5||4.6 / 5||4.6 / 5|
|Size||3.5 Inches||5 Inches|
|Operating System||ARM||Android 7.0|
|Display Screen||320*480 TFT LCD||1280*720 IPS TouchScreen|
|Navigation & Hot Keys||(Designed for Intensive Work)|
|Oil/Water/Dust Protection Design||(Contaminatab Button gap)||(1-Piece Design without gap)||(Contaminatab Button gap)|
|EPB Reset/Oil Reset/Throttle Position Reset||√|
|Full 10 OBDII Test Modes||√|
|Vehicle Coverage||40+Car Brands||57+Car Brands|
|Battery Voltage Test||—||√|
|Battery Monitoring||Voltage test||Voltage test, real-time monitoring & Graphing|
|Diagnostic History & Quick Access to Re-Diagnostic||—||√|
|Diagnostic Feedback & Tech.Support||—||√|
|Automatic Inspection Report||—||√|
|Data Record and Playback||√|
|Print via PC||Print via Email Share|
|Update Period/Way||Lifetime Free Update via PC||Lifetime Free Update via WIFI|
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
An updated version of launch crp129 that covers the most frequently used service reset functions: Oil Lamp Reset, Steering Angle Calibration (SAS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), TPMS, Throttle Position Reset.
4 System Diagnostics
- For Engine System: It can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air, and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions to improve vehicle performance, save energy, and reduce exhaust emission.
- For Transmission: It can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
- For ABS System: It can perform a visual inspection of all brake components and retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is.
- For SRS System: It can detect every electronic parameter in the SRS system to check its health status.
5 Special Function
- It has 5 special service functions that allow you to do Oil Service Light Reset, EPB Electronic Park Brake Reset, SAS Steering Angle Sensor Reset, Electronic Throttle Position Reset, Tire Pressure System Reset.
Full OBD2 Functions – It supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars for daily repair work:
- 01 – Request Current Powertrain Diagnostic Data
- 02 – Request Powertrain Freeze Frame Data
- 03 – Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- 04 – Clear/Reset Emission-Related Diagnostic Information
- 05 – Request Oxygen Sensor Monitoring Test Results
- 06 – Request On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems
- 07 – Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes Detected During Current or Last Completed Driving Cycle
- 08 – Request Control of On-Board System Test or Component
- 09 – Request Vehicle Information
- 10 – Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes with Permanent Statu
- Diagnostic Feedback: You can submit the problems to the LAUNCH professional experts for the solutions online immediately.
- Battery Voltage Test: It can add Real-Time Battery Monitoring, it shows battery voltage in the graph, and it only supports 12v vehicle.
- Fast AUTO VIN Scan: It can auto-read VIN number and vehicle information when you plug the scanner in the car.
It supports even more models than the Launch CRP129X and CRP129. This includes luxury and sports brands like Bugatti, Bentley, and Rolls Royce, even some light-duty trucks.
|Real-time battery monitoring||Battery needs frequent charging|
|Comes with all necessary accessories|
It is a handy tool that is suitable for professional mechanics, DIYers, and the average motorist.
- Q: Can it support ford transit 1995, gm volt 2011, jeep wrangler 2007, volvo?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Can it do auto vin & diagnostic report?
- A: Yes.
1. 2019 Launch CRP129e unboxing and some testing on a Chevy, a Ford and a Toyota