OTC 3209 features an easy-to-read color display that clearly reads the menu bar, making it easy to operate. It has many powerful functions, basic functions include real-time reading and display of sensor data, reading and deleting diagnostic fault codes, I/M monitors (emissions), suspended and permanent DTC, freeze frame data (a snapshot of vehicle data at the time of failure), vehicle identification code, recording and playback of real-time data, etc. It also has a component locator: a text-based description indicating the location of the component on the vehicle, and an additional PID for freezing frame and view data. OTC3209 offers updates and upgrades, including USP update cables.
- Compatibility: Works with all 1996 and newer cars and light trucks (OBD II and CAN) & Features AutoID upon plugin to vehicle (most MY2000 and newer).Airbag/SRS & ABS DTC Coverage – Domestic & Asian 1996-2013 vehicles & Record / Playback of live OBD II data stream for intermittent issues
- Multifunctional: Battery / Alternator / Charging System Monitor to confirm status of battery/alternator and if need changed or getting weak & All modes OBD II data including O2 sensor test, EVAP Leak Test
- Component Locator: Text based description of where to find a component on the vehicle
- Basic Feature: Update Cable Included & Multilingual Menu and Definitions – Eng/Sp/Fr displayed on a Color LCD
- Broad Capabilities: This tool has the capabilities to monitor battery, alternator and charging systems, while also running O2 monitor tests. View all modes of OBD II global data, including oxygen sensors and Mode 6! The OTC OBD II, ABS and Airbag Scan Tool – 3209 controls the operation of vehicle components, tests or systems, allowing you to read and erase codes as you run the gamut of diagnostics on critical vehicle systems.
- Featuring Two Menus: a main menu and a diagnostic menu—the consistency of the interface ensures all menus/lists operate the same. It measures in both Imperial and Metric formats, providing accurate readings no matter your need or preference.
- Vehicle Application: Up-to-date with 2013 model year coverage, the OTC OBD II, ABS and Airbag Scan Tool – 3209 works with all 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II, CAN, EOBD). This device has the capabilities to read and display ABS and airbag codes for most 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Hyundai vehicles.
- AutoID: Thanks to its AutoID feature, this unit is able to recognize and automatically populate specific vehicle data for most post-2000 vehicles as soon as it’s plugged in.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
I got this as an addition to a more advanced scanner. Slightly different menu than other otc scanner. Nice little scanner for simple diagnosing.
- Live Data with color screen tool
- Easy-to-use interface, all menus/lists operate the same
- Up-to-date with 2013 model year coverage
- Record and playback Live Data
- English and Metric measurements
- Monitors battery, alternator, and charging systems
- Scan tool controls the operation of vehicle components, tests or systems
- Features two menus: Main Menu and Diagnostic Menu
- AutoID upon plugging the tool in will automatically populate vehicle data for most 2000 and newer vehicles.
- Run O2 monitor tests and read and erase codes
- Works with all 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II, CAN, EOBD)
- View all modes OBD II global data including oxygen sensors and Mode 6
- Reads and displays ABS and Airbag codes for most 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, and Hyundai vehicles
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
- Dimensions: 10.2″ x 6.5″ x 1.5″
- Color screen
- Record and playback live data
- Graph, record, and playback Live Data
- Updateable – USB update and cable included
- Battery, alternator and charging system monitor
- Full manufacturer specific code definitions – specific to make/model/year/engine
- Read ABS & Airbag codes and definitions for most 1996-2003 GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Hyundai vehicles
- Live data with color screen scan tool. Updated with 2013 model year coverage. Works on all 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD11, CAN, EOBD). View all modes of OBD11 including Mode 6. Read and display ABS and airbag codes for 1996 and newer. USB update cable included.
- Question: Will this communicate with a 2001 Nissan B15 Sentra?
Answer: I don’t see why not. So far, I have used It on a ’97 Monte Carlo, ’05 Impala, ’01VW, and a 2019 Nissan and has communicated on all of them.
- Question: Will it do idle relearn procedure for niissan
Answer: No. This is an enhanced code reader with OBD2 live data. No 2 way functionality.
OTC 3209 Introduction