The Ancel AD310 is a more basic yet upgraded version of the code reader, it does not require any battery or battery charger, it can directly from the OBDII data link connector power supply in your vehicle. The main function of the Ancel AD310 is to detect the engine system, quickly scan and remove the error code, which is very easy to save money and effort.Ancel AD310 works on most 1996 or newer US-Based, 2000 or newer EU-Based and Asian cars that use OBD II & CAN protocols.
- Cost Effective: A simple, affordable and easy-to-use diagnostic tool, this little device may save you money and trips to the mechanic by allowing you to decide if it’s something you can fix or more help is needed.
- Compatibility: Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
- Fast and Accuracy : Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- Turn Off the Check Engine Light: Easily determines the cause of the check engine light, performs I/M monitor readiness test, turns off the MIL (check engine light) and views freeze frame data. Also reads hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and shows code definitions.
- Easy to Use: The AD310 scanner is well built with a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly. No need any Batteries or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- Thick Flexible Insulator: It’s equipped with a 2. 5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on AD310. The Up and Down button for scrolling the menu, the Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu.
- Great Display on an LCD Screen: The large LCD screen on the scanner was one thing that any user would love.It is fast and reliable, and profitable for reading and clearing codes, especially easy to carry and install.
- Easy-to-use keypad: The reader has a four-button keypad that makes the menu easy to scroll.You could scroll up and down, sideways, and use the enter button as well.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
I was going to buy a more expensive unit but thought I would try this one. I repaired 3 vehicles in one day with the help of this unit. I saw bad reviews and thought, I don’t listen to reviews of movies so, and I was right again! A retired mechanic who hates computerized cars!
- Large easy-to-read back-lit LCD screen
- Reads and erases diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, for the check engine light
- Reads live data stream
- Views freeze frame data
- EVAP leak test
- Retrieves vehicle information
- Unit of measure
- Multiple languages
- Built-in OBD-II DTC look-up library
- Displaying the error code and its meaning
- Clicking on the error code directly for definition
- Read Codes: View DTCs and their definitions on screen.
- Erase Codes: Select Erase Codes from the Diagnostic Menu, and then erase it.
- Live Data: The Scan Tool lets you view “real-time” Live Data. This information includes values (volts, rpm, temperature, speed etc.) and system status information (open loop, closed loop, fuel system status, etc.) generated by the various vehicle sensors, switches and actuators.
- View Freeze Frame: View Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- I/M Readiness: I/M refers to Inspection and Maintenance, that is legislated by the government to meet federal clean-air standards.
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 6.6 x 1.3 inches
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese
- Item Weight: 12.3 ounces
- OBDII Protocol: ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN
- Display: 128×64 LCD
- Vehicles’ Compatibility: Works on most 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles
|No battery||Its lack of reading of individual cars is notable|
|Great Display on an LCD Screen|
|Compact and classic design|
- 1 x Ancel AD310 OBD2 Scan Tool
- 1 x User’s Manual
- Question: Will it diagnose abs system?
Answer: Hi, the major function of this AD310 scanner is detecting the Engine System, read and clear the error codes. Sorry, it can not diagnose ABS system.
- Question: What kind of Live data does it stream? Transmission fluid temperature?
Answer: The AD310 scanner lets you view real-time “Live Data”, this information includes value (volts, rpm, temperature, speed etc.) and system status information (open loop, closed loop, fuel system status, etc.) which were generated by the various vehicle sensors, switches and actuators. Thanks.
- Question: Will this tool work on 2004 nissan xtrail
Answer: It will work on 2004 nissan xtrail but not 100% guarantee on this model. Please contact us for return and full refund if it’s not compatible, our Company offers 100% satisfaction of customer service. Thanks.
1. How To Use The Ancel AD310 Code Reader – Check Engine Light