Autophix OM121 is a suitable for all cars car engine indicator lamp fault code reader, is also a small general OBD code reader, has three soft keys, humanized characteristics of small volume, at the same time as a DIYer and individual owners to provide a convenient tool that can be used to check all car OBDII standard engine system and the health status of automobile engine, can also be quickly read and delete fault code. All in all, it’s affordable, powerful, and you can’t wait to get it right away.
- Simple Operation: With only three buttons, it is very simple to operate, does not require battery, is powered by a removable OBDII cable, plug and play, and has a universal standard socket — easy to use with a plug-in — 16 pin OBDII standard socket.
- Read And Erase ABS Codes: Being able to retrieve the VIN of any vehicle accurately is an important procedure. This is because the VIN can help you track the history of a car. Autophix OM121 can accurately retrieve VINs on models built in the US, EU, and Asian.
- Used in Extensive Range: OM121 works on most after 1996 OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles, this engine code reader can scan all OBD protocols automatically, include CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000.
- Check Emission Status: Autophix OM121 can help you establish the emission status of your car at a glance. At the same time, you will be able to get codes indicating that there are minor unresolved issues. You can use the Autophix OM121 to perform a complete scan to check and clear the codes responsible for these unresolved issues. Once you have cleared the faults, then your car has a higher chance of passing the emission status. On the other hand, you can retrieve codes indicating serious emission status. When you retrieve codes for serious emission status, your car will not pass the smog test.
- Defines The Diagnostic Trouble Codes: Autophix OM121 is capable of retrieving diagnostic codes and subsequently defines the codes. Definition of diagnostic trouble codes is an important feature for any average car owners and DIYers. This is because you will understand each code’s meaning without necessarily having a background in automotive know-how. It implies that you will be able to determine what is causing Check Engine light accurately.
- Humanization Design: Three soft buttons make the operation more comfort, small size and expertise which make it widely used. The diagnostic tool car fault code reader comes with soft buttons and 3-button interfaces, upgrade the comfort of operation No batteries needed, powered via OBD II cable. Supports English, German, French, Spanish. With this OBD 2/EOBD engine code scanner you can easily diagnose and repair engine problems.
- Timely and Friendly Customer Service: If you have any question about our product or you are not sure whether the car code reader is compatible with your car, please directly contact us, we are the powerful backing for you, guarantee timely reply.
- Support Languages: Russian, English, German, French, Spanish, Finish, Dutch and Portuguese.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
when I got mine I plugged it in and it was so very user friendly…easy to use…unlike the other one I bought at the same time which was WIRELESS and sent data to my Android which I also like very much.
- Functions: I/M readiness test, quickly check vehicle’s engine healthy status. Read hard(memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions. Easily determine the cause of the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)”, Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors. Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
- Read And Check Engine Light: If you want to quickly diagnose the cause of Check Engine Light, then Autophix OM121 is a preferred code reader. The code reader is designed to establish a quick connection with the vehicle’s on-board computer. As a result, the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCS) are quickly displayed on the screen. Besides, you will be able to retrieve DTCs on foreign and domestic cars manufactured after 1996. Its compatibility extends to SUVs, light trucks, and hybrid vehicles.
- Easy to Use: built-in fault code definitions, no need to lookup DTC library. No batteries needed, powered via OBD II cable. Multilingual menu: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.
- Universal OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner: OBD 2 reader supports ALL OBD II protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000. A convenient auto OBDII code scan tool for fast engine check. OM121 obd2 scanner works on all after 1996 OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
- I/M Monitor Readiness Test: It is a car engine light fault code reader for all cars, can quickly check vehicle engine healthy status. The obd2 car diagnostic scanner displays whether OBD has tested all emission related monitors. A handy mechanic tool before bringing your for smog check.
- Good Value for Money: powerful functions with a great price.
- Solve Problems Yourself: The car computer diagnostic tester or reset tool can read hard(memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show DTC definitions; Easily determine the cause of the MIL; Clear codes and reset monitors; Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL).
- OM121 works on all after 1996 OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
- OM121 supports ALL OBD II protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000.
- OM121 supports Multilingual menu options and code definitions.
- Built-in OBD II Fault code lookup library.
- Read trouble codes: It would enter into the “Read trouble codes” interface without any actions.
- Easy to use with one plug-in-16-pin OBDII Standard Socket.
- Easy-to-read backlit 2-line 8 characters LCD display.
- No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable.
- Highly reliable and accurate to read fault code & vehicle information.
- CE, FCC, RoHS certificates.
- Reads hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions
- Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light (MIL)”
- Turns off check Engine light, clear codes and resets monitors
- I/M monitor readiness test
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
|Small, Light, Handy -“Pocket Product” .||not work on a Jeep Liberty|
|Competitive Price-It is the half of the same type products.||not for Toyota|
|Handheld Device-Built-in OBD II Fault Code Lookup Library.|
|Custom Languag-OM121 supports Multilingual menu options and code definitions, it could meet different customer’s requirement.|
|General Standard Socket-Easy to use with one plug-in-16-pin OBDII Standard Socket.|
|High Standard and High Quality- It has been certified by CE, FCC and RoHS.|
- Display: Backlit, 128×32 pixel display with contrast adjustment
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 60℃(32 to 140℉)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃(-4 to 158℉)
- External Power: 8.0 to 18.0V power provided via vehicle battery.
- Dimensions: length 108mm width 74mm height 20mm
- NW: 0.195kg, GW: 0.30kg
AUTOPHIX OM121 Introduction