FCAR F507 is a professional automotive device that is more than just a simple scanner, it is also a full system truck scanner, OEM grade diagnostics and code reader. Can be used out of the box, simple and convenient operation. The F507 has unique features, including support for tier 8 truck coverage and “automatic protocol search”, as well as basic features such as reading ECU information, reading and erasure fault codes, reading real-time data, reading freeze frames, graphics real-time data, etc. The FCAR F507 equipment contains existing software, so it does not need to be updated before use. It is suitable for technicians, mechanics, workshops and repair shops. Save money save time save effort tool, don’t you move?
- Unparalleled Appearance: F507 truck scanner uses a high-molecular material shell to prevent you damage it during using. Reflective materials allow you to use the product more well no matter whether it is day or night. The dimmable smart button allows you adjust the screen brightness at will and enhance your visual comfort. The Humanized appearance design makes F507 a good choice whatever DIY user or a professional truck repairer.
- Support Multiple Systems: The fcar diesel scanner for trucks Supports to scan full system, like Engine, Transmission, Instrument Panel, Drivetrain, Baking System, Suspension, ABS, ESP, EPS, Fuel system, Immobilizer, SRS Airbag, Headlamp Auto-level, BCM etc. You can get real time data related to system and do some repair by yourself using this truck tool, which will save much time and money for you.
- Wide Compatibility: Works on all cars, mini vans and light duty vehicles after 1996. since 1992 Supports SAE J1850PWM, SAE J1850 VPW, IS0 14230-4, IS0 9141-2,IS0 15765-4, SAE J1708, SAE J1939.
- Worth More Than It Costs: Heavy truck code scanner — 3.5’’ Anti-glare screen with screen brightness adjustment; Lifetime free updates online and one year warranty; One-click screenshot (Long press “OK” button) and data playback function; Supports self-test under abnormal condition;
- OEM Level ABS & Transmission: F507 scanner is developed by the original factory agreement (Original equipment), through system diagnosis (diagnosis by system).ABS: Controller Configuration, Reset ABS Controller, Dyno Mode, Calibrate ESP Sensors, Utility/ Reset ECU, …etc. Transmission: Clutch Test Enabled, Reset Throttle Calibration, Lamp Tests, Reset Auto-Detect, Accelerometer Learning…etc. ABS for Bendix, Wabco, Wabash, Haldex; Transmission for Allison, Eaton, ZF, BENDIX.
- Lifetime Free Update: F507 supports lifetime free update, no include any hidden costs, you can easily click our official web to download Installation package. Our technical will continuously upgrade our existing functions based on customer feedback, to improve product compatibility and stability, and enable our customers to have real-time/Accurate data.
- Advanced Diesel OBD & OBDII Diagnosis: F507 Supports real-time data of the truck and detect Diesel OBD system Engine, ABS, SRS,SWS,ESCOT,HSA,CFS,BCM,UDS, Blocker, Integrated Control, Motor Control, Clutch System…etc; General OBD Functions: Read ECU Information, Read/Erase Fault codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/m Readiness,O2 Monitor Test, PDF, Service Reset, Component Test, Graph live data(such as: Engine speed, Percent acceleration pedal position, Engine intercooler temperature, Battery voltage…etc.)
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
Has saved me money already. Check engine light came on as soon as I pulled it out the box.
- Diesel OBD + Car OBDII: 2 in 1 Trucks & Car OBD car diagnostic scanner ; F507 HD truck diagnostic scanner can Read /Clear codes, View live data in a text or graphic format for trucks. Like other Professional codes reader, also can read codes, erase codes, I/M Readiness, Live data, EVAP Test, O2 sensor Test. . . etc for cars.
- Save Your Time and Money: Did you spend a lot of time because of a small problem with your truck, and in the end you still unable to solve the it? Have you ever encountered a minor problem with your truck, and then you did not know how to repair it, and finally spent a expensive repair fee in the repair shop? F507 supports the entire truck system and can detect truck problems in the fastest time, thus saving you time and money.
- Special functions: Notebook, Lift Axle, Utility/ reset ECU, Utility/ engineering data, End of Line(EOL)/ system checked bit, Rest ABS Controller, Dyno Mode, Calibrate ESP Sensors, Reset ABS Controller, Calibrate ESP Sensors, Tire Size, Controller Configuration, SPTAC Calibration, Installation Update Information.
- One Year Warranty & Life -Time Free Update: The F507 truck scanner comes with new UI, new processor and new software. support lifetime free updates online and One-click screenshot , 3.5”TFT color screen will make you fall in love with it instantly. The response and operating speed increased by 120% at the same time. This durable tool is ruggedly built, perfect for both shop and road tests. It can be used directly out of the box, one year warranty.
- Actuation Test: Clutch Test Enabled, Reset Adaptive Shift Parameters, Reset Fast Adaptive, Reset Throttle Calibration, Lamp Tests, Reset Auto-Detect, Reset Auto-Detect Retarder, Reset SEM Auto-Select, Reset Prognostics Information, Reset SAE J1939 SA Information, Reset Accelerometer Learning Information, Accelerometer Learning.
- ABS for Bendix, Wabco, Wabash, Haldex
- Transmission for Allison, Eaton,ZF
- Support OBDII and diesel OBD protocol
- Read/Erase fault codes.
- Special Functions and Actuation Test.
- Graphic live data.
- Life-time free update from FCAR.
- Screenshot and data playback.
- 3.5’’ anti-glare screen, SD card support
The F507 code reader is an enhanced scan tool specially designed for most 1996 and newer OBDII-compliant vehicles. Compared to basic OBD2 scanner/code readers, it provides complete OBDII diagnostics, including:
- Read and Clear fault codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) and clear/reset the diagnostic information.
- Turn-off Malfunction Indicator Light .
- Read I/M Readiness Status: Show whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- Read Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Show the last results of O2 sensor test in graphic display for troubleshooting.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- EVAP Test for Fuel Tank System (Carbon canister test).
- Diagnose ABS(Anti-lock Braking) System: The F507 diagnostic scanner auto or manual diagnoses ABS problem always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, retrieve ABS DTCs and view the live data to find out exactly where the problem was and reset the warning light after repair or maintenance.
- Diesel OBD II AUTO-Read SRS(Airbag) System: Made up of impact sensors, control module and airbags. When the control module detects a problem with the airbags or sensors, the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL) will turn on. This diagnostic tool can retrieve the SRS issues timely to ensure your driving safety, and turn off the warning light of Airbag.
- Manual Check Engine System: Read the fault codes and find the cause of warning light, point you in the direction of where the problem was. F507 car code reader will show you the live data stream in graph , like fuel, cylinder misfire, intake air temperature and so on. Turn off the warning light after repair or maintenance. Supports all OBD2 protocol truck from 1996.
- Diesel OBD II AUTO Trouble shoot Transmission System: This F507 obd2 scanner will read the information about the success of up and downshifts, solenoid action (too harsh, too soft), clutch engagement, fluid temperature, fluid level, pressure, and so on. Provides the detailed data view and quickly point out the existing or potential issues. Clear the error codes and turn off the warning light.
- Question: Does this unit include a hookup for a six pin connecter
Answer: this f507 truck scan tool will come with 1* usb cable, 1 * obdii 16 pin cable, 1 * diesel obd 9 pin&6 pin cable.
- Question: Does it come with cable to connect to truck?
Answer: The Fcar F507 scanner will come with a 16-pin connector and a 6-pin and 9-pin adapter.