OBDScar OS601 is a cost-effective OBDII scanner for determining the cause of checking engine lights. With a 2.4-inch color screen, real-time vehicle sensor data is displayed in text and graphical formats with an easy-to-understand interface. Supports all 10 OBDII test modes, compatible with all OBDII-compatible vehicles, enhanced mode 6, read and delete code. It enables you to check the monitor before the smoke check and turn off MIL. The OS601 is inexpensive and can save you hundreds of dollars in car repairs by reading a variety of diagnostic problems.
- Design: OBDScar OS601 OBD2 Scanner is a cost-effective solution to check why your engine light is on. The tool comes with a screen of 2.4 inches that displays all sensor details live when the device is plugged into the OBDII outlet. If the DTC has been repaired, the error code will be auto cleared.
- Comprehensive functions: I/M readiness status test(Smog check), o2 sensor test, EVAP system test, on-board monitor test, read generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes, clear codes and reset monitors, identify VIN,CID and CVN information, turn off MIL.
- Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library. It supports all OBDII protocols, including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN., View freeze frame data, Freeze Frame, Mode 6, Live Data. Supports
- Multi-language: Support for multilingual patterns, English, Russian, German, Spanish, Dutch and Chinese.
- Universal Compatibility: Applicable to MOST US-based cars (made in 1996 or later), EU-based cars (made in 2001 or later), Asian cars (made in 2008 or later), and all OBD II/EOBD/CAN-compliant vehicles.
- Smog Check: Clearly shows whether the emission-related systems are operating properly or ready for inspection and maintenance testing; turns off check engine light and resets monitors; views freeze frame data, read live PCM data stream, EVAP system test data, On-Board Monitor test data and display live O2 sensor test data.
- Shows the Code and What the Code Means Directly: Able to retrieve generic (PO P2 P3 and UO) manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes, and vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN). And can store the data you have viewed (DTCs, freeze Frame, live data, etc).
- Value for Money: OBDScar OS601 EOBD OBD2 Scanner Automotive Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool (2018 Model) is highly recommended and is always a popular choice for most people. OBDScar have included some excellent touches and this means good value for money.
- Works Simple: The device works on a very simple principle. It uses the computer’s internal sensors to read the vehicle’s signals and to send this information back to a computer which the ODB will use to do the scan.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
Engine light was on, 2011 Hyundai Elantra. Turned the key to on, diagnostics kicked in, and whalaa, O2 sensor was bad. Purchased item, used youtube for how to, reset the code and done, no more check engine light. $45 total cost, labor included. I was a little worried that I would have to read a War and Peace book to understand this. Very user friendly. If I can figure it out, I promise you will.
- Step 1: Download the latest upgrade packets on the website（www.obdscar.com）, Download completely, unzip and save a BIN file, remember the location of the save.
- Step 2: Connect the device to the PC machine through the USB line.
- Step 3: Run the upgrade software on the PC machine, click the [UPDATE], select the downloaded BIN file, then click confirm, wait for completely upgrade.
|Easy installation with the OBD port||P1121 code description might throw some errors|
|Supports multiple languages|
|I/M readiness test.|
|Fast and accurate, reads and erases the error codes quickly|
- Brand: OBDScar
- Model: OS601
- Item Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 3 x 1 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: OS601
- The language setting can be changed in the second item of the startup screen.
- OS601 only works on OBDII cars. Please make sure your car is compliant with OBDII before purchase.
- If you are not sure your car is OBDII compliant, offer your car information and let us help. We promise to reply within 8 hours.
- Please write your car information in the format shown as below:
- Example: Ford F250 (model), 2011 (year of manufacture), 2.0 cc (engine displacement), petrol (fuel)
- Question: Why I can’t erase the fault code?
Answer: Thank you for your question. At the most basic level, the check engine light indicates that some sensor, somewhere in your engine, exhaust, or transmission, has provided unexpected data to computer. That could indicate a problem with the system the sensor is responsible for monitoring, a bad sensor, or even a wiring issue. A fault code which provide a jumping off point in the diagnostic process. Then probably the vehicle still has a an issue. Codes only erase if the problem is repaired.
- Question: Can I update OBDScar OS601 for free?
Answer: The update is available for free for this diagnostic tools. You can either contact the seller or download the software from the official website.