The Panlong pl-b02 scanner will let you know why your check engine light is on and turn off the fault light. It can also help you read the diagnostic code, display its meaning, turn off mil, and clear the specific fault code and clear it. Panlong pl-b02 is compact in design, takes up less space, is simple to use and easy to operate. Just plug it into the OBD2 port of the car, and pair it with applications and Viola on Android devices. It is very easy to install, and even beginners can use it. This tool is suitable for 1996 and later vehicles.
- Vehicle Coverage: Works on all OBD2 Vehicles (1996 onwards in USA) and EOBD vehicles (Petrol cars from 2001 and diesel cars from 2003/2004 in Europe).
- Multi-protocol support: SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 Kbaud) SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 Kbaud) ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud) ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud) ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud) ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud) ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud) ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud) ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
- Compatible App and System: Work with Android cellphone and tablet. Compatible Apps on Google Play: Torque, Car Scanner, OBD Auto Doctor…We recommend downloading free version first as there are many other Apps you may be interested in trying out
- Warranty: 100% money back guarantee, 1-year replacement with professional customer service.
- Cost Effective: Perfect function, cheap price, easy to use, easy to install, save you a lot of time and money.
- Amazing Functions: Read diagnostic trouble codes and display their meaning, clear trouble codes, turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light), display current sensor data. This code reader helps to find out why your check engine light is on before visiting a mechanic – save money by fixing simple problems yourself!
- Support Cars: Work with 1996 and newer gasoline vehicles (Not for diesel, hybrid and trucks with 24V voltage) that are OBD2 compliant including but not limited to Volkswagen, GM, Chevrolet, Honda, TOYOTA, Mazda, Ford, Dodge, Peugeot, Subaru, Citroen, BMW, Audi, Skoda, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Suzuki, Opel, Chyrysler, Benz, Porsche, Renault, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Daihatsu, etc.
- Best Features: Plug, sync, and play. Works with OBD compliant vehicles from Chevrolet, Honda, Ford, and more，1-year replacement warranty.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
I just bought a 2012 Prius and although it drove perfectly from testing it for about 30 miles, I wanted to check it out more in depth. This OBD scanner worked great and after pairing it with a few different apps, I was able to determine the car was in good shape.
- Support Cars: Work with all 1996 and newer cars & trucks that are OBDII compliant (Volkswagen, GM, Honda, TOYOTA, Nissan, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, BMW, Audi, Skoda, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Suzuki, Opel, Chyrysler, Benz, Porsche, Renault, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Daihatsu, etc)
- Support OBDII Protocols: SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 Kbaud),SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 Kbaud),ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud),ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud),ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud),ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud),ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud),ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud),ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
- Support System & App: Support Android only. Compatible App include Torque Pro, Torque Lite, OBD Car Doctor, etc.
|Provides live data to allow for real-time monitoring||Compatible with Android only|
|Does not take a lot of space||Diesel, hybrid and truck with 24 V voltage cannot be diagnosed.|
|Works with almost all types of vehicles|
|Supports various OBD2 protocols|
- Question: does it tell the oil pressure
Answer: The data displayed is determined by your vehicles support. Not all vehicles have fuel pressure sensor data to the ecu for example. Having said that, oil pressure is not reported to the ecu that I’ve ever seen. It’s usually a switch wired separately for the dash light, or fuel cut off. So, I would answer no. But not because of this adaptersite features.
- Question: Can my phone connect to car bluetooth and this adaptor simultaneously?
Answer: I’m afraid not. Bluetooth cannot connect 2 devices at the same time. UPDATED: Sorry, I misunderstood your question. Yes, your phone can connect to car bluetooth and the OBD2 adapter at the same time.