TOPDON Artilink200 Code Reader is a powerful OBD2 code reader for beginners who are looking for a fast and accurate solution to the partial engine and AT systems. With its super affordable price, it is featuring codes reading/clearing, check engine light turning off, I/M readiness status checking, freeze frame data viewing, VIN retrieving, and so on. That makes it a must-have tool for every car owner.
Let’s look at the features and functionalities of these OBD2 scan tool( View table image ):
|Product||Topdon AL200||Topdon AL201|
|Customer Rating||4.6 / 5||4.6 / 5|
|Read Vehicle Information||√||√|
|Read I/M Readniess Status||√||√|
|Read Freeze Frame Data||√||√|
|Read Live Datastream||—||√|
|O2 Sensor Test||—||√|
|On-Board Monitoring（Mode 6）||—||√|
|Support & Service|
|Prints Data via PC|
|Data Record and Replay||—||√|
|Free Updata Online||√||√|
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
A powerful OBD2 code reader for beginners who are looking for a fast and accurate solution to the partial engine and AT systems.
- Supported Protocols: K Line, L Line, Double CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW Communication Protocol
- Reading Codes: Shows the detailed description of the current Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC); Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
- Erasing Codes: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors.
- I/M readiness: Check the readiness of the monitoring system. It is an excellent function to use prior to having a vehicle inspected for compliance with a state emissions program;
- Freeze Frame Data: When an emission related fault occurs, the OBDII system not only sets a code but also records the vehicle operating parameters to help identify the problem. There is a special memory area in your car’s diagnostic system that will record the precise conditions of the car when a fault code triggers the check engine light.
- Vehicle Information: displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), calibration identification number, calibration verification number (CVN).
The Topdon AL200 OBD2 Code Reader works on most of 1996 and newer vehicles, including the majority of car makes and models sold in the US, Europe, and Asia.
|Easy to connect the device||No advanced features|
|Support BMW vehicles|
|Offer fast diagnosis|
This scanner is perfect for car owners who want to do some simple diagnostics and maintenance such as turn off engine light and perform some tests.
- Q: Will this model run the ABS system to purge air from the system?
- A: No.
1. TopDon ArtiLink al200 OBDII Scanner Review