XTool PS701 JP Diagnostic Scanner is small and portable, yet powerful enough to perform the same functions as an expensive professional-grade scanner. It can quickly read vehicle faults, and clear diagnostic fault codes, with OBD2’s basic and special features, in addition, XTool PS701 also has strong compatibility, access to electronic control systems (not just for OBD2 engine systems) and for all Japanese vehicles, including Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Suzuki and Nissan perform diagnostic functions.
Xtool PS701 Bullet Points
- Power Compatibility: The Car Scanner works on 1999-2011 Toyota/ Honda/ Mitsubishi/ Subaru/ Isuzu/ Suzuki/ Mazda/ Nissan vehicles with JOBD2/ OBD2 protocols.
- Special Function: Much powerful than a simply car code reader. More applicable Japanese vehicles and support special function: Oil services reset & Airbag Reset & Throttle adaption & Mileage Reset & EEPROM access etc..
- Read and Clear: This scan tool help you find out the trouble issue of your vehicles and clears the Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
- Quickly Display: Quickly displays readings for any errors your car may be registering on the dash & allows you to turn off the check engine light (or other errors) if you so choose. Engine, Auto Trans, ABS Brakes, Auto HVAC, Cent. Elect, Airbags, Steering Wheel etc.
- Basic Function: Reads and erases DTC of Engine, ABS, Airbags, Transmission, Climate Control (A/C), Central Electrics, C.A.N.(Controller Area Network) capability.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
The Xtool PS701 Review from Kindle Customer
Bought this for my husband to used very great tool works well with the Japanese vehicles in Guyana.
Top 5 Reasons to Get it
- 1.Update: Online
- 2.Original from Xtool
- 3.Language: English Only
- 4.Dealer Code: xtoolen
- 5.Support Car List: TOYOTA, HONDA, MITSUBISHI, SUBARU, SUZUKI, and NISSAN.
Xtool PS701 Features
- Natural ergonomic comfort curve design
- Easy-to-read large mono-color screen
- Easy-to-operate large buttons
- Works with latest models of Japanese makes
- Fast in boot and access to vehicle diagnose
- Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of engine, ABS, Airbags, Transmission, Radio, Climate Control (A/C), Central
- Electrics, Steering Wheel, Instruments, Immobilizer, etc.
- Reads and clears generic trouble codes – KWP-1281 ,KWP-2000(ISO 14230), TP2.0 CAN
- C.A.N.(Controller Area Network) capability
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN)
- Full function support, including coding and adaptation
- Full system support
- Special function support
- Multi-Lingual platform
- Update via Internet
Xtool PS701 Function
- 1.Retrieve vehicle & controller information
- 2.C.A.N.(Controller Area Network) capability.
- 3.Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of engine, ABS, Airbags, Transmission, Radio, Climate Control (A/C), Central Electrics, Steering Wheel, Instruments, Immobilizer, etc
- 4.Special function support:Oil Reset & Airbag Reset & Throttle adaption
- 5.Actuation test
- 8.I/M Readiness
Xtool PS701 Specifications
- Display: Backlit, 160 x160 pixel display with contrast adjustment
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 F°)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
- Relative humidity: <90%
- External Power: 12.0v Volts provided via vehicle battery
- Mainframe Power: 3W
- Mainframe Dimensions: 225mm Length 98mm Width 36mm Height
- Exterior Memory: SD card
PS701 Package List
- machine Composition
- main testing cables
- testing connectors: NISSAN 14PIN (old car version); Honda 3pin(old car version) and obd2 connector),
- user’s manual and Nynon bag
- Question: Will this work on a 2010 Japanese mitsubishi ralliart?
Answer: Clear answer I don’t know but I have tried it on all type of mitsubishi not made for the us market and it has worked on all of them. So I would bet ralliart would not have gone so far as to change the software as part of there improvement to the car.
- Question: Will this work on 2004 suzuki aerio/liana
Answer: PS701 coverage vehicle lists depends on the protocol.PS701 only support the CNABUS protocol, so you have to confirm what protocol of youe car model firstLY.