KZYEE KC501 scanner features OBDII mode, including the ability to read and erase engine fault codes, retrieve I/M monitoring readiness tests, view freezing frame data, read real-time data, perform O2 monitoring tests, and more. When the fault light is turned on, it quickly reads the fault codes for the engine, ABS(brakes) and SRS(airbags) systems, reports abnormalities, and sometimes rules out any possible problems, clears the fault code, and then turns off the fault lights. Kzyee KC501 supports lifelong free upgrade and printing functions, and is compatible with more than 60 models worldwide. Kzyee KC501 is an ideal diagnostic scanning tool for you. It can effectively save time and money for you. It is a good choice.
- Smart Design: This check engine light device is built in 2.8″ TFT LCD color screen, which clearly shows I/M readiness status (emissions) and live O2 sensor test data. With the built-in DTC look up library, you are allowed to accurately determine causes of the check engine light instead of looking up on internet.
- Full OBDII Modes: It has the capability of reading and erasing engine fault codes with code definition, you can easily determine the causes of the warning light, helps you turn off the check engine light. Features built-in DTC lookup library, retrieves I/M monitor readiness test, views freeze frame data, reads live data, performs O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test, component test, module present, and retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN).
- Lifetime Free Upgrade & Printing: Supports lifetime free upgrade and printing via an update software tool downloaded on KZYEE official website. The software will be updated from time to time to fix the latest bugs or add new parameters, and allows you to print the diagnostic data for further use.
- Perfect Compatibility: Works on 60+ vehicle models worldwide, most from 1996 US-based, 2002 EU-based, 2005 Asian-based or newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports multiple languages and all OBDII protocols: KW2000, ISO9141, J1850VPW, J1850PWM, and CAN.
- All in One: KZYEE KC501 scan tool covers all OBDII functions: System Status, Read Codes, Freeze Frame Data, Erase Codes, Live Data, I/M Readiness, O2 Sensor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test and Vehicle Information. You can be your own detective to unravel the puzzle of your cars with this device.
- Tester for More: Our KC501 OBD2 Scanner has the capability of reading fault codes related to anti-lock braking systems(ABS), SRS(airbag), and deactivation/activation of the systems. KC501 car scanner can detect your car’s existing problems, and find possible dangers before they occur.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
This is an excellent Scanner, Code Reader and Reseter! One of the best DIY’s and Pro tools out, for its price. Will set and reset the ABS and Air Bags on your auto. Will troubleshoot your cars in a matter of minutes. A top notch scanner!
- DTC Lookup: The DTC lookup function allows user to search code definitions in the built-in DTC library. It provides you an easier way to read and a quick understanding of what’s the meaning of the fault codes that was detected. No need to search online for what’s the codes meaning.
- ABS & SRS Diagnosis: Designed to retrieve anti-lock brake system(ABS) fault codes to tell you where the problem is, and detect every electronic parameter to check its the SRS(Airbag) health status, address its potential issues timely to ensure your driving safety. This scanner reads and erases error codes on the ABS and the SRS, allows you to turn off the warning lights.
- Engine Diagnosis: KC501 code reader has the capability of reading and erasing engine fault codes with code definition. When the engine system fails, it will affect the operation and health status of the engine if it is not repaired in time. This scanner will do you a favor to locate the cause and turn off the check engine light with the problem resolved.
- Support Update and Print: Supports lifetime free update and print via software download from the KZYEE official website. The KC501 OBD2 Scanner allows you to save, review and print diagnostic data and result for further use. By the KYZEE official website and to free update the KC501 code reader to improve the functionality and compatibility.
- Plug and Diagnose: This code reader is a quick and easy way to diagnose trouble codes and their definitions for all OBDII-compliant cars and light trucks, including those equipped with a CAN BUS, all you have to do is plug the provided 16 PINS connector cable into the OBD2 port of your car, no battery or charger are needed.
- Innovative Design: Built-in one-click I/M button makes the engine health status scanned faster and easier. Designed with 3 indicator lights to remind the user directly if there are error codes or not. Equipped with a durable nylon bag for better storage when not in use.
- Reads/clears error codes and turns off the engine, ABS, SRS (Airbag) warning indicators;
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes;
- Build-in DTC library and DTC lookup;
- I/M readiness status, O2 monitor test, and modules present;
- Views live PCM data stream and component test;
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN);
- Reads the result of on-board monitoring tests for specific components of the engine system;
- Views freeze frame data, such as vehicle speed, air flow, fuel trim, and engine coolant temp
- Supports lifetime free upgrade and printing, English, French, Spanish available
- Works on 60+ vehicle models worldwide, most from 1996 US-based, 2002 EU-based, 2005 Asian-based or newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles.
- Graphs data for 1996 and newer vehicles
- Displays monitor and I /M readiness status(emissions)and live O2 sensor test data
- Retrieves generic (PO, P2, P3 and UO), manufacturer specific(P1, P3 and U1)codes and pending codes
- Provides Code/Cause/Solution tips for easier troubleshooting
- Reads, stores and playbacks live 02 sensor data
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN
- Views freeze frame data
- Trilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, French, Spanish
- Unit can be USB(cable included)flash updated with a standard Windows PC
- Question: Does this scanner read transmission codes
Answer: No! But they are others that do. Like the Launch CRP129 and the Ancel FX2000 OBD2 Scanner Car Diagnostic Scan Tool. Which check ABS, SRS and Transmission. These are 2 that scan for tranny problems. They have many more, according to your budget and car problems… Just keep on looking that Amazon.com, has them! The Kzyee KC501 is a great scan tool, but it doesn’t check/scan for tranny trouble.
- Question: Can this be used as a stand alone unit or does it need windows, ios, iphone, android?
Answer: This is completely stand alone. It works really well, I have used it on 02 Toyota engine , 2000 chev ABS, 09 Honda SRS, 2013 Lexus SRS codes.