The Ancel FX2000 Scan Tool is an enhanced general-purpose code reader that is small, compact, battery-free, and easy to navigate and update. It is cost-effective because it is one of the cheapest comprehensive diagnostic devices available and can be systematically tested on a large number of models. The AnCel FX2000 provides real-time data streams for up to four ECUs. You can add four parameters at the same time to visually display real-time data in a graphical form, helping you quickly identify potential problems with your vehicle. It can clear warning lights or perform performance evaluation at the press of a button, allowing the user to access and analyze the code of different modules of your vehicle (engine, ABS, SRS, transmission).
The Ancel FX2000 is a feature-rich and compatible new professional scanner that is sure to suit the maintenance needs of any mechanic or car enthusiast.
- Enhanced 4 Systems Diagnosis: Not only diagnose the engine system but also performs full detection on vehicle’s other 3 main ECU systems (Transmission, ABS, Airbag(SRS)). Reads & erases fault codes, turns off warning lights, and reads live PCM datastream on these 4 systems.
- Vehicle Coverage: The Ancel FX2000 is able to accurately monitor and diagnose issues with over 46 different makes of car. This includes most US-based vehicles from 1996 onwards, EU-based vehicles from 2002 onwards, Asian-based vehicles from 2005 onwards, or newer OBDII and CAN domestic and imported vehicles. However, for the AT/ABS/SRS tests, FX2000 scanner ONLY supports cars from 2005 or newer.
- Full OBDII Diagnosis: Read/clear error codes, DTC look-up, do smog tests including I/M readiness, O2 sensor test, etc. will keep your mind from worrying about whether the data about emission exceeds the standard values. It also reads freeze frame data, does EVAP system test, retrieves vehicle info, and more.
- Guaranteed Updates: You can visit the Ancel website and use a USB cable or a TF card in order to enjoy lifetime updates to your scan tool software for free. This means your vehicle software will never be out of date and you can enjoy the benefits of the FX2000 for years to come.
- Advanced Datastream Graph: Reads and displays live data stream in one graph for the 4 systems (Engine, AT, ABS, SRS), allows you to add 4 parameters in the meantime to show the live data, which is intended to help you quickly find potential problems of the vehicle.
- User-Friendly Design: The design of the Ancel FX2000 is simultaneously robust and compact. The Ancel FX2000 UI user interface is incredibly simple to use with a handy 4.0 inch LCD screen for displaying diagnostics. Its hand held designs ensures maximum convenience and travel ease. The screen is navigated using the unique multifunctional rubber buttons on the device, the included TPU protective case will be sure to keep the device and LCD screen safe from external wear when out and about on the road.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
I can’t say enough great things about this fx2000, it does everything is says it does. Not being very techy this tool is easy to use. It even connects to my BMW and is able to retrieve BMW specific information. Super responsive and easy to use. IF you are looking for a scan tool under $500 this is the one to OWN.
- Live Datastream Graph Analysis: One of the more unique features of this particular diagnostic tool is its ability to create graphing visualization. The Ancel FX2000 can quickly pull up a vehicle’s live data into a stream. This includes ECU reports and VIN as well as data streams for the Engine/AT/ABS/SRS (airbag) alongside a multitude of diagnostic reports for the vehicle.By using the graphing visualization, data logging, and tips and replay DTCs, the users will be able to determine the root cause of a variety of trouble codes at a much faster rate. The DTC lookup function and the DLC location suggestions support mean that the analysis can be undertaken quickly, easily and efficiently.
- Engine System Diagnosis: Quickly determines the cause of faults on the Engine system, reads current, permanent, and pending codes and clears the codes, and turns off the warning light. What’s more, the FX2000 also shows critical OBD II extended data, such as fuel, emissions data, and other real-time manufacturer-specific parameters for making sure the engine ECU works correctly and safely.
- SRS (Airbag) Diagnosis: FX2000 code reader has the capability to read and clear fault code in the SRS (Airbag) and turn off the warning light to ensure that it is working correctly and safely. This diagnostic tool also displays a graph live data stream of the Supplementary Restraint System (airbag) which helps you analyze and check if the airbag system works fine.
- ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) Diagnosis: Reads and clears error codes in the ABS and turns off the warning light. It retrieves ABS fault codes to tell you where the fault is with a visual inspection of all brake components. The FX2000 also performs live data flow that allows the user to monitor and diagnose the ABS to ensure that repairs to this vital system are effective and complete.
- Auto Transmission System (AT) Diagnosis: Reads and clears error codes, views live data (Clutch engagement, fluid temperature, pressure, etc.) in the transmission system, keeps its output optimally adapting to the speed and load of the vehicle. It provides detailed TCM data on the vehicle, which helps you find existing or potential issues fast and accurately.
- Reading and clearing fault code and switching off MIL (Malfunction Indicator Light)
- Displaying the Oxygen Sensor Test Results in order to check vehicle emissions and fuel efficiency
- Reporting vehicle information (VIN, CIN, CVE) and displaying Freeze Frame data
- Displays and checks I/M readiness of vehicle (Non-consistently Monitored Systems test) and O2 sensor tests
- Vertical Auto Profile (VAP) test for the Fuel Tank System
- Read dynamic Live Data Stream and display it in a graph
- Advanced On-board monitoring test
- In-built lookup library for DTC which can retrieve both generic (P0, P2, P3, U0) and manufacturer-specific (P1, P3, U1) code as well as show definitions
- Lifetime free upgrades via PC
|Covers a wide variety of car models for diagnostics, especially for OBD2 standard protocol diagnosis functions||Updates won’t work on MAC computers|
|Convenient hand-held design with LCD screen||Readings of ABS/Transmission/SRS data will only work on cars made after 2005|
|Can read error codes and carry out a diagnosis on all 4 systems (for cars made after 2005)||Can’t reset Oil Light|
|Accurately and efficiently identifies the cause of the Check Engine light|
|Lifetime free updates via official website|
|Graphing visualization helps users identify issues quickly|
|Interface has multiple language options available|
- Display: 4.0” TFT LCD, with 480*320 pixels
- Operation Temperature: 0℃~50℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃~70℃
- Power: 9V~18V
- Operating current: 150mA 12V(Typical)
- Power Consumption: 1.8w(Typical)
- Question: What comes with the Ancel FX2000 box?
Answer: The box contains the following:
1.The Ancel FX2000 OBD2 scanner
2.The User’s manual
3.An OBD2 cable
4.A USB Cable
5.A TF Card
6.A TF Card adapter
- Question: This won’t read codes on my 2000 Volvo S 70 Will an update fix this?
Answer: Hello, we do not recommend this tool work on a 2000 Volvo S 70, it works on most Volvo model after 2002.