The ACTRON Scanner CP9550 PLUS has simple design, stable performance and high accuracy. It is widely compatible, small in size and easy to carry and store. It provides freezing frame data, VIN information, and performs the important task of checking and maintaining readiness tests by displaying the I/M readiness monitoring status.The Actron CP9550 OBD-II PocketScan Plus is the most advanced, powerful and compact automotive diagnostic trouble code (DTCs) reader available, The Actron CP9550 scanner will therefore leave any new person using the marveling scanner in its design and functionality.
- Efficiency and reliability: authorized features make the user’s life more comfortable. With automated directional automation tools, the efficiency and reliability of Actron scanner can only be demonstrated by the amount of time that the company has been operating.
- Affordability: The Actron CP9550 OBD2 scanner offers much more with the price of an ordinary OBD2 scanner. Some features are provided to provide many other diagnostic solutions that other average OBD2 scanners do not.
- Directional technology: the use of the Actron CP9550 based automatic scanner technology. Its functionality is mostly automatic and thus makes one to acquire very useful knowledge without having to attend any classes.
- Live Streaming Data: Actron CP9550 has a live streaming data. This is a function that allows quick access to data. The easy-to-access display and easy navigation capabilities are another area where live feeds are enabled to be accessed using the Actron CP9550 automatic scanner.
- Compatible with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD-II and CAN protocol)
- Automatically reads diagnostic trouble codes when connected for fast diagnostics
- Reads and displays OBD-II generic diagnostic trouble codes and definitions, as well as pending codes
- Reads and displays MIL status, I/M monitors, pending codes, freeze frame data, and VIN ID numbers
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
a must have!
Saved me hundreds of $ in garage tests, useless repairs and jobber estimates – a must have for every owner of a past-its-prime vehicle.
- Compatible with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD-II & CAN).
- Automatically reads DTCs when connected for fast diagnostics.
- Displays OBD-II generic code definitions.
- Reads, displays and erases DTCs.
- Reads and displays MIL (malfunction indicator light) status.
- Reads and displays I/M monitors.
- Reads and displays pending codes.
- Reads and displays freeze frame data.
- Reads and displays VIN (easy way to check vehicle ID number).
- Easy to read backlit display.
- Effortlessly powered by car battery through the 16-pin OBD-II connector.
- It comes with some specific production codes that will enable it to effectively code vehicle errors. In addition, it has some generic codes, a feature that allows it to operate on a number of vehicle brands.
- High compatibility with some models of OBD2 vehicles and some models under the control network model (CAN). This is mainly due to its high speed of encryption capabilities.
- A live data and tools enable specifications with instant messaging (I/M), OBD2 drive cycles and OBD2 status checks. All of this is meant to improve the scanning capabilities of the Actron CP9550 Plus OBD2 scanner.
- A hand held OBD2 scanner is so easy to use and navigate. Actron CP9550 Plus auto scanner also has excellent dimensions of only 10.1 x 6 x 1.6 inches. This is what makes it easy to store when not in use.
- It weighs 12.8 pounds which makes it easy to navigate and install. This makes these tiny devices able to detect a lot of things.
- The Actron CP9550 OBD2 scanner, like other Actron scanners, is supported by an additional online repair resource from RepairPath. This and many others allow for further diagnostic work.
- It has a CE certificate; It’s a quality label in the European Union. This clearly shows that it is suitable to be sold in the European Union as a quality product.
- It has an efficient backup system through a battery powered mechanism. This should be able to allow encrypted data even when the machine engine shuts down.
|It has a wide range of easy-to-use additional functional accessory additions that allow for further testing and analysis of encrypted data. They are rarely found in other OBD2 scanners.||It’s complicated – some functional accessories and software-based enhancements make the Actron CP9550 OBD2 scanner a hard nut to crack. This is exacerbated when colleagues trying to use it are not well versed in technology.|
|Multi-coding allows for both generic and OEM trouble codes, a basic feature in any OBD2 scanner. Interoperability with a number of coding systems is enhanced through the CAN domain controller access control functions.|
|Save time and resources easy data access helps technicians and car owners save time that can be used to solve problems. In this regard, resources that are scarce and useful both financially and in kind are saved.|
With over 40 years of experience manufacturing affordable automotive diagnostic tools Actron features a product line that has something for everyone, regardless of your level of experience. Check out the table below for current models of Actron scan tools available and their available features. Click the model number at the top of the table for further details.
- Question: I am looking for a reader compatible my 2008 Scion and that is update-able for whatever future vehicle I purchase as well. Will this model suffice?
Answer: you will just have to use the website on amazon to compare the different ones available. mine is several years old and works for models 1992 and up….mine is an ’06 Buick. the choices on amazon are great, and you can benefit better from the comparisons they offer than anything i can offer.
- Question: will this work on my 2007 toyota fj cruiser?
Answer: If it is equipped with OBD II diagnostics it will work.( see an online forum or check the owners manual) I only work on my American cars ,but they all have this connection since about 1986.
1. ACTRON CF 9550 SCANNER