Autel Maxibas BT608 is a battery and electrical system analyzer with a5.5-inch touch screen operation for quick and easy use. BT608 rich powerful, have quickly identify vehicles and battery specifications, read and clear code, print reports, and other functions, the most important thing is, BT608 adopted an advanced battery analysis methods, namely, adaptive conductivity, it can identify and detect battery cold start capability and spare capacity, reduce the possibility of misdiagnosis, and also can identify the low capacity of the battery. This allows it to accurately determine the true health of the battery, and the Autel Maxibas BT608 can test up to 3000CCA in 6 and 12 volt batteries, as well as 12 and 24 volt startup/charging systems. It has flood lead acid, EFB, AGM, helical, gel battery type settings.
- Future Technologies: Easily update software via Wi-Fi to keep vehicle and battery coverage current.
- Definable Report: Customized customer repair reports with shop information.
- Special Feature: The BT608 with the extra screen wiper can display a quick health status of the existing battery, register a new battery and perform advanced battery and electrical system diagnostics.
- User Friendly: Android-based touchscreen with easy-to-use graphic interface.
- Adaptive Conductance: The BT608 with an extra screen wiper is a touchscreen Battery & Electrical System analyzer that applies Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method that produces a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health.
- Basic Features: No Diagnostic Software update fee to get the latest software of the scanner. The BT608 is Android 9.0 system based with 5.5” LCD touch screen with 720*1280 resolution and 32GB storage.
- Special Functions: The BT608’s VIN scan function enables quick identification of the vehicle and battery specifications. Read/Clear codes on all available vehicles systems. Print or share customized reports via Wi-Fi or print test reports via the built-in thermal printer.
- Easy Share: Share report via built-in thermal printer, Wi-Fi printing (via PC) or email.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
This MaxiBAS BT608 provides advanced battery analysis methods, it scans VIN for battery parameters for my Mercedes gl 2010, such as the battery type, battery standard as well as battery capacity. The auto adjust battery test intelligence makes the state of health looks accurate, such as battery capacit, measure capacity and temperature.
- Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries
- Test 6- and 12-volt batteries: 100 – 3000 CCA
- Test 12- and 24-volt cranking/charging systems
- Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
- Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
- One-touch Battery registration
- Quick display of battery specifications through battery barcode scan, Auto and manual VIN entry
- Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing
- Print test reports via built-in thermal printer
- Read and erase codes of all available systems
The bluetooth VCI will allow communication between the vehicle and the BT608 to:
- – AutoVIN and feed MMY info to the BT608.
- – feed battery registration from the BT608 to the vehicle (Battery Change icon)
- – clear codes (Diagnostics icon)
- – perform vehicle reset procedures if required (Battery Reset icon)
- MaxiBAS BT608 Android-based unit
- MaxiVCI bluetooth V200 (DLC connector) with light
- Battery cable (approx 10-ft long) with Large Clamps (low profile) and temperature sensor
- 2 Battery Side Post Terminal Type S
- 2 Battery Top Post Terminal Type T (Group 31)
- 2 Rolls of paper
- Quick Reference Guide
- USB charging cable (BT608 battery is sealed, not replaceable)
- Hard carry case
- Free updates
- 1xMain Unit
- 1xScreep Wiper(Free gift)
- 1xMaxiVCI V200 Series
- 1xBattery Clamp Cable
- 2xPaper Roll
- 1xUSB Cable
- 2xBattery Side Post Terminal TYPE T
- 2xBattery Side Post Terminal TYPE S
- Question: when will the amp clamp be available?
Answer: The Autel BT608, can more than the battery test be printed with the onboard thermal printer. Like diagnostic codes
- Question: Does this tester come with a user manual?
Answer: yes you can also get help from YouTube.
Autel MaxiBAS BT608 – Autel Webcast Training – Battery and Electrical System Analyzers