With five OBD2 test modes, Autophix 5600 Scan is a hand-held car scanner designed for independent maintenance and technicians as well as car enthusiasts. It can quickly scan to perform automated system tests to determine which control modules are installed on the vehicle and provides an overview of diagnostic fault codes. The Autophix 5600 can read/delete, turn off the MIL(check engine light) and retrieve vehicle information, I/M ready, and data streams. It also allows you to access the most commonly used service functions. Autophix 5600 OBD2 scanner is specially designed for VW/Audi/Skoda/SEAT Series 12V vehicles with 16-Pin OBDII port.
- Powerful Functions: For VW/Audi/Skoda vehicles diagnosis, the device can not only read and erase codes on engine, ABS/Transmission/SAS (without reset function), vehicle information, I/M readiness, data stream, but also support special functions like TPMS, oil/service reset, EPB replace brake pads, battery registration/check and throttle position adaption.
- Friendly Design: AUTOPHIX 5600 car diagnostic tool indicates the test results via 2. 4" TFT 262K true color LCD display screen. With the silicone keypad you can access each menu options easily. Silicone cover to protect the scanner. Simple menu design to access the special functions quickly.
- Vehicle Coverage: Please contact us if you cannot confirm the item works for your car or not, we will send you a detail vehicle function lists for your checking. Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide.
- Life-time Free Software Updates: Autophix provides life-time free software updates to fix the latest bugs or add new parameters. Just download the software from the official website, then follow on-screen instructions to install. Any question about the compatibility, functions, update or other questions, please contact us via Amazon message, we offer professional technical support for your best shopping experience.
- Save Time and Money: Perform a complete diagnosis of your car anytime, anywhere with AUTOPHIX 5600 check engine light diagnostic tool by yourself. It is designed for fast use so you can get the results you want in the shortest time with one-click hot keys(I/M or READER DTC) for reading/clearing error readers. It enables you repair the problem yourself. This helps you avoid blind maintenance and repair costs that could amount to hundreds or thousands of dollars.
- SRS (Adjustment steering-angle sensor): The SRS crash data diagnose and reset. Read the SRS(Airbag) system error code accurately and erase the error code, turns off the airbag warning light. To prevent the dreadful danger caused by the airbag not working properly after acollision. The SAS Calibration Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor .
- Live Date: It shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data; You can view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate, so you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible.
- Multi Language: support English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Swedish, Thai, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Hungarian etc;
- Full OBD2 Modes: AUTOPHIX 5600 scanner is a handheld scanner that features 5 OBD2 test modes as read/clear code, view real-time data/vehicle information, retrieve I/M readiness status , etc. The affordable OBD2 scanner cannot only retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) but also the manufacturer-specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, aiming at helping technicians quickly identify the faulty part and accurately diagnose the emissions-related problems.
It's easy to use - the connection is sturdy and connects right away, the generously long cable means you can sit and read the device, and the display is nice and big. The features are good - check bakery, check codes and instruction manual is very clear. Best part is it doesn't need separate power as it treats everything from OBD2 port.
- Basic Functions: Reads and clear codes and turns off ABS/Airbag warning indicator; It allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control ABS/airbag system or component.
- Special Functions: ABS Manual Control Tests, ABS Motor Test, ABS Version Test, Actuator Tests, Auto bleed Test, Automated Bleed, or Service Bleed
- Transmission: The Transmission system function provides the user a detailed data, allowing fast, accurate and complete diagnosis of existing, or potential issues. Today’s automatic transmissions (A/T), like our engines have evolved into a complex system of mechanical, electrical and control systems interaction.
- Battery Registration: Battery Registration lets you to validate new battery, clear faults from the dashboard and display current battery details of your car after you replace your old car battery. Our diagnostic scanner tool is happy to assist you and get you back on your way.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)/Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Allows you to perform service and maintenance, including deactivation and activation of brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on where electronic brake systems are fitted. Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires sensors are replaced or rotated.
- ABS (Brake Auto Bleed): The ABS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear error code, display and save data streams or module information. What is more, the Auto Bleed function will help get air that is trapped in the ABS actuator module out when bleeding your brake lines to ensure that repairs to this vital system are effective and complete.
- Oil Light: The Engine Oil Life System calculates when to change the engine oil and filter based on vehicle use. An oil change is required whenever indicated by the display and according to the recommended maintenance schedule. Whenever the oil is changed, reset the system so it can calculate when the next oil change is required. If a situation occurs where the oil is changed prior to a service indicator being turned on, also reset the system.
- Full OBDII functions : Read Fault Codes, Erase Fault Codes, Read Datastream, Vehicle Information, EVAP test ,Version Information;
- Injector : Code new injector numbers to replace the previous one when fitting the new injectors or after the replacement is completed;
- Battery Register / Battery Maintenance : Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the closed-circuit current, register the battery replacement, etc;
- Electronic Throttle Position Reset / Learn : Initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state;
- Oil Light / Service Reset: Allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster;
- Antilock Brake System (ABS) Service: Allows you to use the scanner temporarily to activate or control anti-lock brake system;
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programming: Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires sensors are replaced or rotated;
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Allows you to perform service and maintenance, including deactivation and activation of brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on where electronic brake systems are fitted. Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality, initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed and deactivates or re-activates brake control system.
- 1.Service Reset
- 2.Tire Pressure Reset
- 3.Battery Registration
- 4.Throttle Learning
- 5.EPB Replace Brake Pads
- 6.Transmission Control Module
- 7.Oil Reset
- 8.Check Engine
- 9.Airbag Reset
- 10.ABS Reset
- 11.ECT Reset
- 12.SAS Reset
- Question: will this work to see the glow plug system on the tdi 1.9 in a 2002 Beatle
Answer: The AUTOPHIX 5600 car scanner will check the glow plug system on the tdi 1.9 in a 2002 Beatle.
- Question: Hi, will this work fully on a 2009 vw golf tsi engine?
Answer: Yes, this 5600 VW scanner will support to check engine light on your car.