Autophix 7710 is a pocket-size plug and play code reader that doubles as a professional Ford diagnostic scanner. In addition to basic features such as reading, clearing engine code, and resetting the check engine light (CEL) on the engine, the Autphix 7710 has special features such as the reset of TCM, PCM, EPB, TPMS, DPF, intake throttle and oil change injector. In addition to the engine, the Autophix 7710 extracts and removes code from those systems and can test ABS, SRS, and drive trains.
- Merge Live Sensors Data in Graph: AUTOPHIX 7710 for bmw shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph, which allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters, and gives you the “real picture” of what’s going on in the vehicle. You can view two parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate, and it will be easily seen how they affect each other, provides you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live sensors data.
- Ford Common Functions: RESET PCM KAM for most cars , Reset the oil change indicator, EPB Brake pad reset. As a professional tool for Ford, it also supports follows function, SAS Steering angle sensor calibration , Reset TCM KAM, Reset Battery Monitoring System, ABS Service Bleed. Above functions are helpful for users to save time and cost, when something in their car, they can do it by our product.
- Full OBD2 Modes: AUTOPHIX 7710 is a handheld scanner that features 6 OBD2 test modes as read/clear code, view real-time data/vehicle information, retrieve I/M readiness status and EVAP system test, etc. The affordable OBD2 scanner cannot only retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) but also the manufacturer-specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, aiming at helping technicians quickly identify the faulty part and accurately diagnose the emissions-related problems.Special Function: Injector Quantity Adjustment, Clear crash data memory, TPMS RESET, Clear EGR Adaptive Tables, DPF Reset, Reset the Intake Air throttle Valve Learned Values, Reset he Heated Exhaust Gas Oxygen Sensor Learned Values..
- Save Time and Money: Perform a complete diagnosis of your car anytime, anywhere with AUTOPHIX 7710 check engine light diagnostic tool by youself. It is designed for fast use so you can get the results you want in the shortest time with one-click hot keys(I/M or READER DTC) for reading/clearing error readers. It enables you repair the problem yourself, or let you know exactly what needs replacement in case you need to take your car to a repair shop. This helps you avoid blind maintenance and repair costs that could amount to hundreds or thousands of dollars.
- Unique Design: Automatically identify vehicles with the original factory, you don’t need choose brands. Scanning - System Failure Highlighted, you can know problem clearly. I/M key, it is convenient and quick to use.
- Supports multiple models and systems: It can support full-system testing of Ford, Lincoln and Mercury brands that are compliant with 12V voltage and 16 PIN connectors from 1996 to 2017 (some vehicles in 2018 could not be identified). Whether it is a European-made or a Ford produced in the United States and China, it is supported by all places of origin. Large pickups F150, Transit, VAN and other models can also support. Of course, it also support other brand engine system.
This scanner works great. Live data including transmission is very helpful. Was able to see if the transmission was calling for shifts when it needed to as driving. For my car it’s able to utilize 214 different live data inputs, I’m sure other cars may have more or less available.
- Reset PCM KAM: Vehicles throttles are easily dirty, causing idling instability and acceleration powerlessness ; need to clean the throttle regularly and reset PCM KAM
- Reset the oil change indicator: When cars run a certain mileage or after a certain period of time, the quality of engine oil deteriorates then need to replace oil. After replacing the oil need to reset oil indicator.
- EPB Brake Pad Reset: EPB will be placed in maintenance mode with this function, and replacement of brake, brake disc and brake shoes are allowed. Electronic brakes need to do this action, but traditional mechanical brakes does not need to do it. Follow the prompts to operate
- SAS Steering Angle Sensor Calibration: Make the steering wheel in the middle position, that is to say the direction of the steering wheel is consistent with the straight forward position of the vehicle. If steering wheel runs away or reset the sensor, do this corrective action.
- Reset TCM KAM: Process of resetting KAM will clear TCM, which has been stored for the adaptive system
- BMS Reset: Reset the battery monitoring system. Perform this procedure in the following events: battery is replaced or program is reset. (Please do it in the vehicle as instruction with the workshop manual). If your car has this module, you need to do this after replacing the battery. Generally, Cars with high configuration need to be done, in contrast, it does not need to be done.
- ABS Exhaust: Exhausting the air in the brake system, which will be operated by two person. One person will step on the brake pedal, and the other will open the brake bleeder screw, and then connect the liquid container. After the air is exhausted, reinstall the screws. You need to operate four wheels at a time.
|Comes with free lifetime software updates||Not compatible with Mac systems|
|Doesn’t require any setup, it’s a plug-and-play device||Functionally, it’s not a comprehensive Ford diagnostic scanner|
|Performs exceptionally well in injector quantity adjustment||Could do with better code definitions and a built-in library|
|Has ergonomic design and straightforward interface||Not compatible with Mac systems|
|Very affordable||Functionally, it’s not a comprehensive Ford diagnostic scanner|
|Could do with better code definitions and built-in library|
- 1, PCM, Air Throttle Match
- 2, Oil Service Reset
- 3, EPB Electrical Park Brake Change
- 4, SAS Steering Angle Sensor Calibration
- 5, TCM, Auto Transmission, Gearbox
- 6, BMS Battery Change Reset
- 7, ABS Bleeding
- 1, IQA Injector Coding
- 2, Clear Collision Data
- 3, TPMS Reset
- 4, Clear EGR Adaptive Tables
- 5, DPF Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration (Diesel Car Only)
- 6, Intake Air Throttle Value Reset
- 7, Heated Exhaust Gas Oxygen Sensor Reset
- Question: Will it find a misfire without engine light on?
Answer: The AUTOPHIX 7710 car scanner will find a misfire without engine light on. Could you tell me more details (brand name, model number, classic number, gas or diesel, VIN and produced year) about your vehicle? So that I can confirm if the scanner can support for your vehicle.
- Question: Will this work with an 04 6.0 Power stroke (Ford) diesel?
Answer: The AUTOPHIX 7710 car scanner will work with an 04 6.0 Power stroke (Ford) diesel if there is a 16-pin port on your Ford.
AUTOPHIX 7710 Introduction