ANCEL BST500 is a battery tester that can easily and accurately measure 12V, 24V and up to 2000 CCA batteries. This device checks the ability of the starting current and determines the nature of your battery on the backlit LCD screen. Ancel BST500 is an advanced battery tester for testing 12V lead-acid batteries, for testing 12V battery systems and 12V and 24V startup and charging systems, as well as for active lead-acid batteries. The BST500 can read common faults of the vehicle’s crankshaft system and charging system, which can help maintenance personnel find problems quickly and accurately, so as to realize rapid maintenance of the vehicle. The detection speed of the device is fast, convenient and accurate, and it is a modern digital battery tester worth starting with.
- Easy to Use: Easy to use with a large backlight LCD and menu-driven operation. Clamps features with reverse polarity protection does not emit light, heat or spark, makes this operation very safe.
- Fast and Accurate: It’s fast and accurate, displaying battery parameters in about 2.5 seconds to advise you of a battery’s full/low or charge/replace status. With this type of battery tester, you can directly check the bad cells and get the test result display within about 2.5 seconds.
- Accurate And Precise Results: This device has features that are the same as the expensive ones. It has decent quality features that give quick and accurate results. When used, this gadget gives nearly identical CCA numbers and is good for matching batteries. Also, this device enables you to check the remaining battery life and gives the internal battery resistance.
- LCD Display: ANCEL BST500 100-2000 CCA battery tester is fitted with an LCD screen that is easy to read even in the light. This screen displays the current battery status, whether it is great, good, okay, or needs replacement. It also displays the measured battery voltage, CCA battery, estimated remaining life, and the internal resistance.
- Safe And Secure: The testing operation in this tester is safe and secure. It is fitted with clamps features that have reverse polarity protection, and it does not emit a spark. This allows you to perform the test without disconnecting the battery, thus saving time and effort.
- Test Scope: BST500 battery tester is a more advanced tool with the capability to test automotive, marine, motorcycle, boat, and truck batteries. Designed for 12V battery testing, it nevertheless can be used for both 12V and 24V starting and charging systems.
- Built-in Printer: Its built-in printer uses standard thermal printer paper, so you can conveniently attach a printout to a work order, share it with your customers or build a preventative maintenance program of record keeping.
- Maximum Load System Test: For the 12V system, the standard voltage is 12.8V, for the 24V system, the standard voltage is 25.6V. If the lowest voltage is higher than the 12.8V (for the 24V system, the lowest voltage is over 25.6V), the system runs normally. If the lowest voltage is lower than 12.8V (for the 24V system, the lowest voltage is under 25.6V), please check if the engine belt is damaged and the wires are short-circuited.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
I’m very impressed. Not only does it show details about your battery’s condition, but it also analyzes your alternator’s charging capacity so you can tell if that’s working properly. I tested it on my Ferrari and all was well (the battery was <1 year old) and then on my Subaru and it identified that the Subaru’s battery was dying (the battery is about 3 years old). I’m glad to have the BST500 as another helpful tool in my garage!
- Convenient to Use: The unit is housed in a rugged casing for easy hand-holding. It’s lightweight and has a backlit display screen for clear reading under any lighting condition.
- Ease Of Use: ANCEL BST500 100-2000 CCA battery tester is handy and easy to use. You can easily check your car’s status when the check engine light comes on and displays the code for each problem. It is great to have it when going around with your car so that you can be able to check your car battery status in a snap when prompted.
- Built-in Printer: Most of the battery testers are not integrated with this feature. ANCEL BST500 100-2000 CCA battery tester has a built-in integrated printer that enables you to quickly print the test results for record-keeping with the date and time functionalities.
- Battery Range: This battery analyzer can test 12V lead-acid batteries, including regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, gel, and deep-cycle batteries. It covers all battery rating Standards such as CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB standards.
- Charging System Test: For the 12V system, the standard maximum voltage is 15V, the standard minimum voltage is 13.3V; for the 24V system, the standard maximum voltage is 30V, the standard minimum voltage is 26.6V. If the current voltage is higher than 15V or 30V, please check the voltage regulator. If the current voltage is lower than 13.3V or 26.6V, please check the connections, wires, and engine.
- Quick Tester Analysis: This battery tester enables you to have a quick analysis without necessarily disabling the ignition. It can test and analyze most of the battery rating systems, including the CCA, CA, MCA, BCI, JIS, IEC, DIN, SAE, GB, and EN.
- Engine System Activation Load Test: Start the engine to make the tester record the lowest voltage in this process automatically. For the 12V system, the standard voltage is 9.6V; for 24V system, the standard voltage is 16V. If the lowest voltage is higher than the 9.6V (for the 24V system, the lowest voltage is over 16V), the system is good. If the lowest voltage is lower than the standard voltage, the system is not good.
- 1.Easy to use, Test all automotive (include 12V cars and 24V heavy trucks) cranking lead acid battery, including ordinary lead acid battery, AGM flat plate battery, AGM spiral battery, and Gel battery, etc.
- 2.Testing standards include currently the world’s majority of battery standards, CCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB
- 3.Quick and accurate test result (display in just 3 seconds)
- 4.Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition
- 5.Ripple voltage test for easy and intuitive check of faults
- 6.Tests batteries from rated 100 to 2000CCA
- 7.Tests multiple battery types (regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel)
- 8.Tests the batteries on the car directly (no need to remove the battery)
- 9.Advanced starter/alternator test
- 10.Automotive temperature compensation
- 11.Directly detect bad cell battery.
- 12.Polarity reverse connection protection, reverse connection will not damage the tester or affect the vehicle and battery.
- 13.Directly test the battery with loss of electricity, no need to full charge before testing
- 14.Multiple vehicle applications –passenger cars and duty trucks
- 15.Tests 12&24 volt charging system
- 16.Does not emit light, heat or spark ,or discharge battery-keeps operation safe for all levels of users
- 17.Extremely easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation
- 18.Tests 12V & 24V battery, cranking system, and charging system.
- 19.Displays test result in merely seconds, more accurate than the low-priced tester.
- 20.Detects batteries directly, gets power directly from the detected battery.
- 21.Clamps feature with reverse polarity protection without emitting light, heat, or spark for safe operation.
|Can perform Cranking system test and Battery life analysis||Printouts have small fonts|
|Gives quick and accurate in few minutes||Sometimes the results are not consistent|
|Fitted with LCD screen|
|Has print function|
- Question: how long are the cables
Answer: about 2 feet. or not long enough to do anything beyond the battery test with out a second person on most cars.
- Question: Does it have an internal battery to remember the gate and if so what type of battery does it take?
Answer: No it does not have an internal battery. Needs to be hooked up to an external automotive battery or the like for it to work.