Antel FX1000 is an automotive diagnostic scanner designed for GM vehicles built after 1996, but it can also be used on 12V cars and light trucks built in 1996 or later (non-electric). In addition to the basic OBD2 functions of reading pending/current fault codes, removing fault codes, viewing freezing frame data, O2 sensor testing, I/M ready status, advanced on-board monitoring testing and vehicle information retrieval (VIN), the AnCEL FX1000 can be used for system-wide diagnosis. Also with oil reset, ABS bloodletting, TPMS reset and other special functions, while the FX1000 phone support lifelong free software update.
- Single-Car Manufacturer Diagnostic Tool: It can only support a series of vehicles from the same manufacturer. Such as if opened GM vehicles, it can diagnose Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Holden, and OPEL vehicles are owned by GM. But please note that if opened GM vehicles, it can't open the VAG vehicles or other vehicles. Just tell us the serial number, language and the car brand.
- 8 OBDII Service Modes: Read pending/current trouble codes, Clear trouble codes, graphic Live Data Stream, Freeze Frame Data, O2 sensor test, I/M readiness status, advanced On-Board monitoring test and Retrieve vehicle information (VIN).
- Update: Life-time free software updates available to fix the latest bugs or add new parameters. Just connect the FX1000 with the computer via USB cable first, download the software from the ANCEL official website, then follow on-screen instructions to install.
- All Systems Diagnosis: It can do the all system diagnosis(ABS, Transmission, SAS, SRS, ESP, TPMS and other systems). Please note that FX1000 only can diagnose engine system for 16 pin Non-GM group vehicles sold in the US after 1996. But it can do more systems and special functions for GM group vehicles.
- Advanced Functions: It can do Oil service reset, ABS bleeding, TPMS reset, EPB reset, Battery replacement, Injector replacement, pump replacement, DPF regeneration, TPA Throttle position adaption, Air suspension height calibration, Yaw rate sensor calibration and so on.
What a great gadget that is a must have for any garage. I’ve helped my neighbor with an ABS issue. I have a new project truck that ever light on the dash was on and this bad boy walked me through ever code and gave me great starting point to fixing my issues!
- Compatible with both EOBD and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty 12V trucks sold worldwide .
- Gets access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
- Quick Test function to test most vehicle systems
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL
- Requests and records live sensor data
- Provides live data graphing
- Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Displays freeze frame data
- Retrieves ECU information
- Runs component/system bi-directional tests
- Supports adaptations and control module coding on selected cars
- Supports the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations.
- Multi-Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Polish, Russian, German
- 1.Engine System
- 2.SRS (Airbag) and SAS
- 3.TPMS and ABS
- 4.Transmission System
- 5.ESP System
- 6.Immobilizer System
- 7.Audio System and Headlight activate
- DPF Regeneration: The most common reasons for DPF failures are: Short journeys where the engine doesn't reach optimum operating temperature. Clogged EGR Valve increasing diesel soot passed to the DPF. Faulty fuel injectors sending too much fuel to the air/fuel mixture. Performs DPF Regeneration to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter and turn off DPF warning light.
- Battery Replacement: Register the new battery with the vehicle ECU after changing battery, lets you validate the new battery, clear fault information from the dashboard.
- Oil Service Reset: When the oil service light turns on, it allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster after you changing the oil.
- TPA: If these problems occurs: engine stalling or misfiring, poor engine performance, lack of power, transmission shifting incorrectly, chances are that you need to get the throttle position sensor (TPS) inspected. After cleaning or replacing the Electronic Throttle Body, ANCEL FX1000 obd2 scanner will perform Electronic Throttle Body adaptations. It can also clear the trouble codes.
- ABS Bleeding: The diagnostic tool can read and clear the ABS sensor error code and turn the warning light off. It supports ABS Bleeding. You can make a determination of what could be the causes of the error: low brake fluid, a blown fuse, or abnormal signals from wheel sensors.
- TPMS Reset: If the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) light is illuminated, it means your tires could be underinflated, which can lead to undue tire wear and possible tire failure. FX1000 car code reader can read and clear TPMS error codes and turn off the TPMS warning light after you replace the tire.
- EPB Reset: EPB(Electrical Parking Brake) is a technology that realizes parking brake by electronic control. To reset the brake pad after replacing the brake pad. It can also clear codes and turn off the EPB light when it’s done.
- Question: Can I have more than one supported vehicle brands installed in this device?
Answer: No, it is a Single-Car Manufacturer Diagnostic Tool. It can be installed with only one vehicle brand at a time. But you can contact us through the "Buyer-Seller Messages" to change the selected vehicle brand.
- Question: How to download and update the software?
1.Please connect the scan tool with the computer via USB cable.
2.Then download and install the update client software from the ANCEL official page.
3.Double click the icon to run the program.