Antel FX9000 is an Android 7.1 tablet scanner with a 7-inch IPS touch screen and external keyboard for sensitive input and easy to use. The built-in 60,000mAh long life battery lasts more than eight hours, which is almost enough for you to use all day. Ancel FX9000 supports system-wide diagnosis and testing with complete functions. In addition, it also has 15 kinds of reset service functions, which are rich and diverse. The Ancel FX9000 is a newly evolved Android smart solution for 12V passenger cars, light trucks, pickups, and more, covering more than 57 automotive brands. This in-car smart scanner is perfect for garages, technicians and DIY car owners alike, so take a look at our roundup to consider buying it.
- Smart(Auto-Detect) Diagnosis: Once the tool and the vehicle are properly connected, the system starts auto-detect process. Once the whole process is successfully finished, a diagnostic report will be automatically generated and sent to your email box (if bound). It also supports print diagnose data.
- Wide Vehicle Coverage: FX9000 scan tool has the ability to work on 12V cars and light trucks (non-electric) manufactured after 1996 that are OBD II-compliant with 16-Pin OBD II protocols (J1850 VPM, J1850PWM, ISO9141, KWP 2000 and CAN). It also supports English, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean.
- DTC Library: Allows you to retrieve the definition of the diagnostic trouble code from the abundant DTC database.
- 15 Special Functions: Provides 15 Kinds of special reset maintenance service functions: oil light reset, EPB reset, TPS reset, AFS reset, DPF regeneration, SAS calibration, TPMS reset, ABS bleeding, Gear learning, IMMO service, injector coding, BMS, Gearbox matching, Sunroof initialization and Suspension calibration.
- One-Click Update: 7 inch high configuration Android touch tablet, Let you update your diagnostic software and APK via wifi. Equipped with 6000mAh rechargeable lithium battery, longer running and standby time.
- Full System Diagnoses: The Diagnostics application enables a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle for vehicle diagnosis. The application performs functional tests, retrieves vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble and event codes and live data for various vehicle control systems, such as ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System etc.
- Multi-Languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean.
Easy to navigate, was able to find problem with the vehicle fairly quickly.
- Manual All Systems Diagnosis: If Auto-Detect failure occurs, manual diagnosis is also available. Diagnosis functions include: Version Information, Read DTCs, Clear DTCs and Read Data Stream (supports 3 display modes: Value, Graph and Merged).
- One-click Update: 7 inch high configuration Android touch tablet, let you update your diagnostic software and APK via wifi.
- Diagnostic History: This function provides a quick access to the tested vehicles and users can choose to view the test report or resume from the last operation, without the necessity of starting from scratch.
- Diagnostic Feedback: Use this option to submit the vehicle issue to us for analysis and troubleshooting.
- Powerful Battery: Displays car battery real-time voltage once properly and tablet 6000mAh battery life more than 8 hours.
- User-friendly Experience: Touch & Keypad input are supported, provide you with intelligent and smooth operation.
- 1.TPMS Reset: If the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) light is illuminated, it means your tires could be underinflated, which can lead to undue tire wear and possible tire failure. FX9000 car code reader can read and clear TPMS error codes and turn off the TPMS warning light after you replace the tire.
- 2.Battery Maintenance System: Allows the diagnostic tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle. Not all vehicles need to do the battery reset after changing batteries.
- 3.Electrical Park Brake(EPB) Reset: EPB(Elec1.TPMS Reset: If the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) light is illuminated, it means your tires could be underinflated, which can lead to undue tire wear and possible tire failure. FX9000 car code reader can read and clear TPMS error codes and turn off the TPMS warning light after you replace the tire.
- 4.Throttle Position Sensor(TPS) Reset: Throttle Adaptation: After cleaning or replacing the Electronic Throttle Body, ANCEL FX9000 obd2 scanner will perform Electronic Throttle Body adaptations. It can also clear the trouble codes
- 5.ABS Service Bleed and Oil Service Reset: The diagnostic tool can read and clear the ABS sensor error code and turn the warning light off. It supports ABS Bleeding. ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repair ABS pump system.
- 6.Oil Service Reset: When you want to reset your oil service after you changing the oil or simply want to reset your vehicle inspection warning light(please make sure your vehicle is in well condition), this is the device you need. It allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
- 7.Injector Coding: Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Other problems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when an injector is turned off.
- 8.Gear Learning: The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running.
- 9.DPF Service: especially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- 10.SAS Service: helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- 11.IMMO Key Programming: the unique car key programming and read pin code function, it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
- 12.Gearbox Reset: Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
- 13.AFS Headlamp Reset: 'AFS' means Adaptive Front lighting System (at night with the Bi-Xenon headlights) it swivels either side, pressing that button means they stay pointing straight ahead and don't turn when you turn the steering wheel.
- 14.Sunroof Reset : The sunroof needs to be reset when the sunroof control unit have communication problem or changed.
- 15.Suspension Reset: Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koeo flip through messages system go to suspension reset or on off.
- Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
- Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
- Question: A question for the ancel team. which obd2scanners is bidirectional and will work on a 2011 Ford F53 chassis?
Answer: FX9000 works on your car, but it is not bidirectional.
- Question: Does it work for.2003 lexus gs300?
Answer: it can not work on your car.