The Autel AutoLink AL319 is a very good budget OBDII Scan Tool that can help troubleshoot a vehicle problem.
End user and DIYer can use it to find out the issues with their car or truck. It’s very simple to use to check engine light and know why is that before taking your car to a mechanic.
Let’s look at the features and functionalities of these OBD2 scan tool( View table image ):
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check|
|I/M Readiness STAKUS IM||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|O2 Sensor TEST||√||√||√||√||√|
|On-board Moniitor Test||√||√||√||√||√|
|EVAP Stystem Test EVAP||√||√||√||√|
|Retrieve Vehicle Information||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|TURN OFF MIL||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Prints data via PC||√||√||√||√||√|
|Support multiple languages||√||√||√||√||√||√|
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
A must for enthusiast and DIYer, this is a cost-effective OBDII scan tool.
- Large Display Screen: The large LCD screen is colored which makes reading error codes and live data to be very easy. It also features a built-in speaker. Moreover, the user can get both visual and audible displays.
- Multilingual Options: This scan tool has the option of selecting your favorite language such as Spanish, French, Germany, or English for better understanding and carrying out repairs and maintenance easily.
- Wide-range Vehicle Coverage: It covers most of the 1996 US-based, 2002 EU-based and Asian cars and newer vehicles. It supports all OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and CAN. This is a great tool at a reasonable price for everyone who has more than one car make or model.
- Compact Code Reader: It is lightweight and compact with only 0.1kgs. This is a plug-and-play engine diagnostic code reader and gets power directly from the OBD2 port. You can attest that this is a small and portable device that can be stored with much ease.
- Easy to Use: This OBD II code reader is not only sold at an affordable price but also offers a very intuitive user interface. It also features clearly labeled buttons and a large color screen for displaying codes and live data.
- Offers a Wide Range of Functions: It allows you to know the cause of the malfunction indicator light, retrieve generic and manufacturer specific codes, show DTC definitions, clears codes and reset monitors, turn off CEL, show monitor, and I/M readiness status, retrieves vehicle information, and reads live PCM data stream.
- Frame Freeze: The device has pull out the vehicle condition at the moment when malfunction happens, e.g. speed, time, coolant temperature, making it easier for you to locate the issue.
- Retrieve VIN code: This tool can pull out VIN code, analyzes if your vehicle have been ECU replacement, or serious accident, to exam your vehicle deeply.
- Battery or Charger Free: The Autel AL319 Autolink code reader doesn’t need any battery or charger for it to function. Simply connect the OBD2 data link connector in your vehicle and it will get power directly from it.
- Affordable Price: Even though the Autel AL319 comes with lots of amazing features and functions, it is sold at a very reasonable price. On top of that, it is very accurate and efficient in performance.
It works on most of after 1996 and newer vehicle models in America, Europe, and Asian. It supports all OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and CAN.
|Large display screen||Reads codes but doesn’t provide solution|
|Multilingual menu||Doesn’t have reset functions|
|Wide-range vehicle coverage|
|No need for battery or charger|
|Offers plenty of functions|
If you do your own maintenance and basic repairs, or want to pull your engine codes instead of paying your dealership to do that, the Autolink AL319 is right for you.
- Q: Will this scanner indicate drive cycle readiness?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Do this reader tell you only code and you have look to on line for explanation of code or tell you what is problem?
- A: It gives a text description of the code (eg. Nissan code P1135 = ‘Intake Valve Timing Control Bank 2’).
1. Autel AutoLink AL319