The Autel Scanner MK808 diagnostic tool is ingeniously designed to be able to troubleshoot all systems, for the majority of vehicles nowadays.
The Autel Maxicom MK808 Automotive Diagnostic Scanner is a excellent must have tool for the enthusiasts, at home mechanics, for automotive shop owners and who are looking for an affordable, simple to use, and trustworthy OBD2 scanner.
Let's look at the features and functionalities of these OBD2 scan tool( View table image ):
|Product||Launch CRP909x||Autel MK808||Foxwell GT60|
|Customer Rating||3.9 / 5||4.4 / 5||3.4 / 5|
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check|
|Screen Size||LCD 7-Inch|
|Battery Voltage||√||Not Support||Not Support|
|Throttle Body Adjustment||√||--||√|
|ECU Coding and Programming ECU||√||--||√|
Autel MaxiCom MK808 is the particular combo of the Autel Maxidiag Elite MD802 Scan Tool and Autel MaxiCheck Professional Series. The MaxiCom MK808 is similar to the Autel MX808 scanner.
The Autel MK808 Scanner is stylish, compact, and awesome OBD2 scan tool packed with a ton of features. All the extra advanced features make it become a great tool. This Autel scan tool also is compatible with several vehicles and gives results fast. It works by a fast quad-core processor and has a huge memory space of 32 GB storage. Here is the overview of this particular All System Diagnostic Scanner.
Pretty simple to use once you learn the in's and out's . Overall it's a awesome piece of equipment for the price!
- Retrieve ECU details from the tested handle units including device type, version numbers, as well as other specifications, and so on.
- Read & remove DTCs to identify problem areas in addition to clear the codes.
- View Live Data of each parameter.
- You can work on all parts regarding the vehicle systems to enhance the performance, save power, reduce emissions, etc ., and save you the effort of figuring out any un-identified vehicle errors you'd ever met.
Diagnose: MK808 is a full models full-system diagnostic tool, supports over 80 vehicle manufacture, 1,000 makes around the world. It can be used to full system diagnose: ECM, TCM, BCM, ABS, SRS, IC, HVAC, etc.
Every codes has detailed explanation, high accuracy. A great help for me!
The diagnostic tool performs 25 service functions that each mechanic wants for various scheduled services and maintenance activities including:
- Oil Reset: Switch off the faulty light, and reset the service mileage. Therefore you won't overlook to replace the oil when it's due.
- EPB: Remind you to reset the brake pad, particularly if you have changed it.
- TPMS: Read TPMS data and display issues if there are any kind of them.
- BMS: Reset the battery after having it replaced.
- Brake Bleed: Keep your tires from locking up immediately whenever there are brakes.
- DPF: Help clear the congestion in the DPF filter, to meet emission standards.
- Immo Keys: It is primarily used to disable the lost vehicle keys, in addition to create a new replacement key fob, to guard your vehicle against thefts.
- Injector: Read injector associated problems and changes them.
- SAS: Calibrating and resetting the position of steering is merely a click away.
- And Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Seats, Odometer, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, TEC Learn, Trans Adaption.
(Only listed some manufacture models, please refer to the latest version for specific models.)
|Fast processing power and memory||Need to cable to connect to VCI|
|Large screen and easy-to-use interface||Without advanced engine functions of MP808|
|Almost unmatched compatibility||No active test|
|Professional software and more additional functions|
|Designed for light trucks, cars, SUVs or hybrids|
Autel MaxiCom MK808 is for experienced car enthusiasts and mechanics. Incredible compatibility and ease of use have become the first choice for anyone who specializes in automotive work.
- Q: Do I need to pay the update?
- A: It comes with one-year free updating. You still can use the scanner with the current software version anyway if you don't do the update. And the updating cost is USD124.5 for one year.
- Q: Does it do transmission and ABS codes ?
A: Yes, it can support to read all available systems in vehicles.
AUTEL MaxiCOM MK808 OBD2 Professional Scan Tool