The Autel MaxiLink ML629 has all the key features you need to troubleshoot engine codes without any hassle, alongside with scanning the ABS and transmission trouble codes. It is an ideal budget scanner for DIY mechanics and certified technicians who need the OBDII scan tool to do more than reading and clearing codes.
Let's look at the features and functionalities of these OBD2 scan tool( View table image ):
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check|
|I/M Readiness STAKUS IM||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|O2 Sensor TEST||√||√||√||√||√|
|On-board Moniitor Test||√||√||√||√||√|
|EVAP Stystem Test EVAP||√||√||√||√|
|Retrieve Vehicle Information||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|TURN OFF MIL||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Prints data via PC||√||√||√||√||√|
|Support multiple languages||√||√||√||√||√||√|
An ideal budget scanner for DIY mechanics and certified technicians who need the OBDII scan tool to do more than reading and clearing codes.
- Four Systems (Engine/Transmission/ABS/SRS) Diagnoses
- Read Trouble Codes: You can identify the error codes by reading DTCs, and it offers viable solutions to the problems indicated by the detected hard codes.
- Clear DTCs and Turn off the Light: You can clear the DTCs with it after you have finished the repair work, and then the warning light will be off automatically.
- Retrieve Live Data Stream: It supports reading four systems' live data stream, from which you can get real-time PID data from ECU.
Complete OBD2 Functions for Emission Problems
- Read & clear detected diagnostic trouble codes and turn off the Check Engine Light;
- Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance;
- Display graphical live data for easy analysis;
- Show the last results of O2 sensor test in the graphic display;
- Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests;
- Allow initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system;
- Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs.
Practical Add-on Features
- DTC Lookup: You can identify where a fault might be occurring with just a few clicks, instead of searching each code's definition online.
- Data Playback: All the diagnostic results will be recorded for reviewing history diagnostic recordings, and further identifying the vehicle's running conditions.
- Data Printing: It allows you to print DTC data recorded by this OBD2 scanner via connecting this scanner to PC with the supplied USB cable.
It supports all 10 test modes of OBDII test on a wide range of European, US and Asian vehicles, including GM, Ford, Mazda, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Suzuki, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Nissan, Infiniti, Chrysler, Renault, Dacia, Land Rover, Jaguar, VW, Audi, Bugatti, Skoda, Seat, Bentley, Volvo and Porsche, etc.
|Compatible with all OBDII-compliant vehicles from 1996 and newer||Not pocket-sized|
|Easy to read, big full-color backlit display screen||Doesn't have a touchscreen interface|
|Can read, reset and erase codes from the ABS system|
It's an affordable diagnostic scanner that does pulling and resetting DTCs and more, which is perfect for a home mechanic or certified automotive technician.
- Q: Is this compatible with 2006 saturn vue with honda 3.5 v6?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Do it do smog ready
- A: Yes.
1. AUTEL NEWEST SCANNER MAXILINK ML629 ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission OBD2 REVIEW