The Autel TS401 is a cutting-edge TPMS diagnostic scan tool featuring excellent sensor coverage, advanced TPMS service functions, and an easy-to-use interface, review tire performance at any time and extend tire life.
Let's look at the features and functionalities of these Autel TPMS scanners( View table image ):
|TPMS Comparison||TS608||MS906TS||TS601||TS508||TS501||TS408||TS401||TPMS PAD|
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check|
|Quick Mode & Advance Mode||√|
|Activate TPMS sensors||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read sensor data||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|TPMS diagnose, one step for complete TPMS health check||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read/clear TPMS DTCs; on-screen DTC description||√||√||√||√||√|
|Scan TPMS sensor ID and copy ID into MX-Sensor||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Manual input OE ID into MX-sensor||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Program MX-Sensor by auto creating sensor ID||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read Sensor ID by OBD and copy ID into MX-Sensor||√||√||√||√||√|
|Relearn by OBD function||√||√||√||√||√|
|Relearn procedure guide on the tool||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Check Key FOB||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read TPMS live data||√||√||√|
|Tire Type/Pressure selection||√||√||√||√|
|Other TPMS special functions||√||√||√|
|TPMS Toolkit (other function)||√|
|Basic OBDII code reader||√||√||√|
|Read/clear codes for all electronic systems||√||√|
|Support all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBDII test specs||√||√||√|
|Enhanced OBDII Mode 6||√||√||√|
|Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review||√||√|
|Relearn parking brake pad after replacement;||√||√|
|Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS);||√||√|
|Reset service mileage and service intervals;||√||√|
|Forced regeneration and adjusting injectors;||√||√|
|Support battery registration and reset||√||√|
|Support IMMO functions||√||√|
|Complete diagnostic function||√|
|Built-in rechargeable li-ion battery||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Strong housing with protective rubber boot||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Print TPMS sensor data via PC||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Internet updatable||WIFI||WIFI||SD card||USB||SD card||USB||USB||USB|
|Historical test records||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Software Update||1 year free||1 year free||free||free||free||free||free||free|
|Limited one year warranty||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
A cutting-edge TPMS diagnostic scan tool featuring excellent sensor coverage, advanced TPMS service functions, and an easy-to-use interface.
- Compatibility: The Autel TS401 claims to activate 98% sensors in the market in all TPMS-enabled domestic European, and Asian vehicles. But unfortunately, it’s not compatible with 2007 toyota tacoma, G35 Infiniti 2005, 2002 Chevrolet Corvettte, buick enclave 2009, 2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2012 BMW 335i, 2004 Toyota Highlander.
- Functions: The Autel TS401 can read sensor ID, OE part number, temperature, tire pressure, battery condition, and relearn information from the sensors.
- The TS401 provides both audible and visual responses to confirm the important sensors of your vehicle are working properly. You can program the Autel MX-Sensors to replace OEM sensors.
- Advanced sensor programming is easy as following the program options and on-screen display instructions. 3 easy ways to program sensors: Copy by Activation; Manual Create; Auto Create.
- As a powerful TPMS relearn tool, TS401 gives you a complete build-in relearn procedure guide for 98% sensors in the market very quickly. Two relearn ways which are Auto Relearn and Stationary Relearn.
- TS401 helps test the key fobs for the right frequency, which benefits to getting rid of the spending a lot on a diagnosis.
- Interface: The Autel TS401 has an easy to use interface with detailed, step-by-step instructions and intuitive navigation. Meanwhile, it can display vehicle-specific relearn procedures.
- Battery Capacity: The Autel TS401 comes with a rechargeable built-in 3.7V Li-polymer battery. The large battery ensures an extended battery life.
- Additional Features: It will save up to 10 TPMS records for future review. You can easily contact the customer support representatives of Autel via telephone, chat, and email.
- Life-time Free Software Updates: The users can download and install free software updates to their Autel TS401 devices. This ensures that the device is compliant and up-to-date with the latest vehicles.
The TS401 TPMS tool is compatible with all TPMS-enabled domestic European, and Asian vehicles. But unfortunately, it does not work on 2007 toyota tacoma, G35 Infiniti 2005, 2002 Chevrolet Corvettte, buick enclave 2009, 2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2012 BMW 335i, 2004 Toyota Highlander. Please be sure that software is updated constantly, so there are maybe more makes and models in the future.
|The capability of reading the information from the sensors||May not work with some Japanese vehicles|
|Easy to use for beginners and professionals||Not read, display, or clear trouble codes|
|Sturdy and rechargeable||No OBD connector|
The TS401 will be a very handy tool for all car enthusiasts, beginners, and average car owners to quickly diagnose faulty TPMS sensor problems, save more money.
- Q: Will this work with Continental type sensors that Tire Rack sells?
- A: Yes, it can activate sensors to get the ID and some other information.
- Q: Can this tool program other brands' sensors or just Autel MX-sensors?
- A: It can only program the Autel TPMS sensor and doesn’t support other OEM or third-party sensors.
1. How to: Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 software / version update