Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 is a quick and accurate TPMS diagnostic scan tool. It uses wireless technology and can perform several functions such as activating and reprogramming TPMS sensors besides turning off vehicle warning lights.
Let's look at the features and functionalities of these Autel TPMS scanners( View table image ):
|TPMS Comparison||TS608||MS906 TS||TS601||TS508||TS501||TS408||TS401||TPMS PAD|
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check|
|Quick Mode & Advance Mode||√|
|Activate TPMS sensors||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read sensor data||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|TPMS diagnose, one step for complete TPMS health check||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read/clear TPMS DTCs; on-screen DTC description||√||√||√||√||√|
|Scan TPMS sensor ID and copy ID into MX-Sensor||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Manual input OE ID into MX-sensor||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Program MX-Sensor by auto creating sensor ID||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read Sensor ID by OBD and copy ID into MX-Sensor||√||√||√||√||√|
|Relearn by OBD function||√||√||√||√||√|
|Relearn procedure guide on the tool||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Check Key FOB||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read TPMS live data||√||√||√|
|Tire Type/Pressure selection||√||√||√||√|
|Other TPMS special functions||√||√||√|
|TPMS Toolkit (other function)||√|
|Basic OBDII code reader||√||√||√|
|Read/clear codes for all electronic systems||√||√|
|Support all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBDII test specs||√||√||√|
|Enhanced OBDII Mode 6||√||√||√|
|Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review||√||√|
|Relearn parking brake pad after replacement;||√||√|
|Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS);||√||√|
|Reset service mileage and service intervals;||√||√|
|Forced regeneration and adjusting injectors;||√||√|
|Support battery registration and reset||√||√|
|Support IMMO functions||√||√|
|Complete diagnostic function||√|
|Built-in rechargeable li-ion battery||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Strong housing with protective rubber boot||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Print TPMS sensor data via PC||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Internet updatable||WIFI||WIFI||SD card||USB||SD card||USB||USB||USB|
|Historical test records||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Software Update||1 year free||1 year free||free||free||free||free||free||free|
|Limited one year warranty||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
4.3 / 5
A quick and accurate TPMS diagnostic scan tool that can perform several functions such as activating and reprogramming TPMS sensors besides turning off vehicle warning lights with constantly upgraded software.
- Detailed Diagnosis: This TPMS tool can perform all TPMS functions as it offers TPMS diagnose, programming TPMS, relearning tyre pressure, and turn off tyre MIL.
- You can view and write sensor IDs, clone sensors, read tire pressure, display battery level, and reprogram sensors with it.
- It performs cloning new sensors so that the ECU has no trouble in reading the sensors. This means there is no need to relearn the ECU.
- It can activate sensors and receive both 315 MHz and 433 MHz signals.
- Find Fault: It can scan the TPMS system to help you identify the faulty sensor so you can replace it.
- Easy to Use: This wireless tool is simple to use and has a stable connection as using a cord. Meanwhile, the screen is well-lit and quite big, making it easy to read the information. It also has on-screen instructions which are so helpful.
- At-a-glance Screen: The TS501 is specifically designed for technicians, making it easy to identify faults at a glance for organizing information to comprehend the output.
- Updates: Autel offers free updates to expand vehicle coverage and improve functionality. The upgrades will cost $128 after the first year (the amount may vary).
- The software is easy to update by using the USB port to connect the tool to your computer, and download updates from the official site.
- Accessories: It comes with all accessories you need, including a charger, SD card, OBDII cable, user manual, magnet, CD, and carry case.
The TS501 supports all vehicles that offer TPMS functionality. It's also compatible with some big automobiles, including trucks with 35-37 Inch tires.
|Check Key FOB for transmissions||Only supports Autel sensor|
|A rechargeable battery with big capacity||No touch screen|
|Easy to read problems with a premium screen|
|Multilingual (Spanish, French, and English)|
The TS501 is suitable for professionals and auto shops as it offers more than basic TPMS functions. Moreover, extensive vehicle coverage makes it ideal for pros.
- Q: will this work on a 2007 honda crv?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Can you use this to program 2007 Toyota tundra oem sensors?
- A: No, it can only program Autel sensors.
1. No Stress TPMS Autel TS401, TS501, TS601