The Autel TS508 TPMS Programming Tool is an easy-to-use handy TPMS service tool with complete TPMS functions including activation of all known sensors, programming MX-sensors to replace OE sensors, displays vehicle-specific relearn procedures and can perform OBD II relearn procedures.
Let’s look at the features and functionalities of these Autel TPMS scanners( View table image ):
|TPMS Comparison||TS608||MS906TS||TS601||TS508||TS501||TS408||TS401||TPMS PAD|
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check||Check|
|Quick Mode & Advance Mode||√|
|Activate TPMS sensors||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read sensor data||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|TPMS diagnose, one step for complete TPMS health check||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read/clear TPMS DTCs; on-screen DTC description||√||√||√||√||√|
|Scan TPMS sensor ID and copy ID into MX-Sensor||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Manual input OE ID into MX-sensor||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Program MX-Sensor by auto creating sensor ID||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read Sensor ID by OBD and copy ID into MX-Sensor||√||√||√||√||√|
|Relearn by OBD function||√||√||√||√||√|
|Relearn procedure guide on the tool||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Check Key FOB||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read TPMS live data||√||√||√|
|Tire Type/Pressure selection||√||√||√||√|
|Other TPMS special functions||√||√||√|
|TPMS Toolkit (other function)||√|
|Basic OBDII code reader||√||√||√|
|Read/clear codes for all electronic systems||√||√|
|Support all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBDII test specs||√||√||√|
|Enhanced OBDII Mode 6||√||√||√|
|Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review||√||√|
|Relearn parking brake pad after replacement;||√||√|
|Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS);||√||√|
|Reset service mileage and service intervals;||√||√|
|Forced regeneration and adjusting injectors;||√||√|
|Support battery registration and reset||√||√|
|Support IMMO functions||√||√|
|Complete diagnostic function||√|
|Built-in rechargeable li-ion battery||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Strong housing with protective rubber boot||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Print TPMS sensor data via PC||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Internet updatable||WIFI||WIFI||SD card||USB||SD card||USB||USB||USB|
|Historical test records||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Software Update||1 year free||1 year free||free||free||free||free||free||free|
|Limited one year warranty||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
An easy-to-use handy TPMS service tool with complete TPMS functions including activation of all known sensors, programming MX-sensors to replace OE sensors, displays vehicle-specific relearn procedures, and can perform OBD II relearn procedures, totally saves trips to the dealer’s repair site.
- Two Modes: This tool provides two options to perform TPMS repairs:
- Quick Mode: It allows you to perform basic TPMS works such as checking TPMS sensors and programming MX-sensors, you can save time and energy by choosing the most suitable way to complete TPMS work.
- Advanced Mode: In this mode, you can check TPMS sensors, diagnose TPMS, read TPMS DTCs, perform MX sensor programming, and conduct sensor position relearn as well. But, need activate all TPMS to read DTCs, behinners may need time to get used to it.
- TPMS Diagnosis: It allows you to perform TPMS diagnosis to find out TPMS related problems. You can check sensor-related problems, deflation in the tires, and the rotation of wheels. Supports over 50 brands, almost covers all makes that equipped with tire pressure system, very cost-effective.
- The system also lets you activate all known TPMS sensors, read TPMS sensor status, check TPMS system health condition including, check pressure, temperature, read sensor ID, and battery level.
- Sensor Programming: You can perform the programming by choosing one of the following methods: Auto Create 1-16 Sensors / Copy by Activation / Copy by Manual Input / Copy by OBD.
- TPMS Relearn: Three modes of relearn, over 10 thousands learning material, you can relearn by OBD function, also choose Clone, using the simplest way, and it isone of the reasons why I like TS508.
- DTCs: Besides reading the ECU sensor ID, this tool can check sensor ID, ECU ID matching condition, and read DTCs from the ECU.
- Read/Erase TPMS Codes: It can not only read TPMS fault codes but is equipped to erase codes as well. It will help you identify the problem such as poor tire pressure, slow rotations, malfunctioned sensors, and wiring problems.
- Advanced Features: You can use the tool to check the Key Fob for issues. Other than this, it also offers OBD II-relearn.
It works well on all the vehicles that are equipped with a TPMS system. This includes domestic, Asian, and European vehicles. It may support the latest models after updating the software.
|Tech supports are very professional||Many steps for update|
|Save a ton for life-time update|
|Connects with the TPMS module using OBD2 cable for sensor ID relearning|
|Displays the relearn procedures|
|Allows to manually input OE ID into MX sensor|
Autel TS508 is for technicians, DIYers, enthusiasts, and professionals who want to diagnose and keep the TPMS system of their vehicles in good condition.
- Q: Will this work with a 2019 subaru crosstrek when switching back and forth from oem sensors to 433mhz sensors from tirerack?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Does the provided cable connect with 2008 toyota highlander obd port, or do i need to purchase an adapter?
- A: Yes. The included cable will plug right into your Highlander.
1. Introduction of MaxiTPMS TS508