The Bluedriver OBDII is a wireless, Bluetooth-enabled scanner with a high quality, free application that includes no in-app purchases, upgrades or additional fees, making it a bargain winner in the price range. In addition, you can scan the vehicle with your phone and it will display real-time data and trouble codes in a very clear format. Bluedriver has global vehicle compatibility and can be used anywhere in the world.
- Read the ABS and SRS codes： Problems with wheel sensors, speed sensors, and airbag systems are very common in cars. This can expose you to a lot of risk, which is why it's important to find a solution. ABS is for keeping the tires' traction on the road, and the airbag system is associated with airbag deployment. These problems can lead to terrible consequences when on the road.
- Incredible Interface： The BlueDriver Professional Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner can give you almost all you need with its super easy interface. Your phone’s screen is much larger and brighter than the cheap screen on a standalone scanner. The interface has many other impressive features, like customizable live data dashboards, data saving, and the ability to print and export vehicle data.
- Easy Wireless Connectivity: There was a time when one had no option but to use corded tools. While they offer great features, they do have some major downsides, especially the trouble of having to deal with wires that make it difficult to handle the scanner.
- Great Functions： BlueRiver can do everything in that price range. You can view live data, view and reset fault codes, and find frozen frame data from the check engine light when it is turned on. While the view makes specific diagnostics, reads and clears airbags, ABS and transmission, reads stability control codes and more.
- Live Data： Show each data source as a Graph, Gauge, or Digital Display Customize the colors. Resize and place in any arrangement. You can also log and export live data as a file.
- Important Vehicle Information: Vehicle specifications, maintenance schedules, recalls, Technical Service Bulletins, etc.
- Freeze Frame： Get a snapshot of the state of your vehicle when your check engine light came on.
- Smog Check： Determine if your vehicle is ready for an emissions test.
- Mode 6：Advanced test results (like misfire counts) for On-Board Diagnostic System Monitors.
You can download the application "BlueDriver" for free in the App store.It turn your phone into a unique mobile diagnostic tool. It's worth noting that BLUEdriver update for free.
Let's look at the features and functionalities of these Bluetooth scan tools( View table image ):
|Product||AP200||BlueDriver LSB2||OBDLink LX||Veepeak|
|Customer Rating||4.3 / 5||4.6 / 5||4.3 / 5||4.3 / 5|
|Product Dimensions||2.3" x 1.9" x 1"||2.2" x 1.9" x 1"||1.8" x 0.9" x 2"||2.8" x 2.4" x 1"|
|Type||DIY OBD2 Scanners||DIY OBD2 Scanners||DIY OBD2 Scanners||DIY OBD2 Scanners|
|Read & Clear Codes||√||√||√||√|
|Engine Diagnostics||√||√||√||with 3rd party apps|
|ABS/SRS Diagnostics||√||√(in a few brands only)||with 3rd party apps||ABS (with FORScan app)|
|Transmission Diagnostics||√||√(in a few brands only)||--||--|
|Compatibility||IOS,Android And Windows phone.|
OBD2 supported 1996 US and newer models.
|Android And Windows.|
OBD2 compliant 1996 and newer US-based models.
|Windows and Android|
OBD2 supported all cars manufactured in 1996 and later
|Android And Windows with 3rd party apps|
OBD2 supported 1996 US and newer models.
4.3 / 5
BlueDriver is professional car Scan Tool for iPhone & Android
- Extensive repair solutions: Bluedriver scanner is not only reading fault code,but also providing possible reasons that causing breakdown. A large number of repair procedures are stored in the database to provide you with an accurate and complete repair solution.
- Advanced test: Bluedriver can do various advanced test, like Fuel system test, comprehensive component test, airbag, ABS, misfire counts,ect.
- Dashboard Customization： Bluedriver scanner offers great customization options. You can customize the type of data you want to see such as RPMs, speed, fuel pressure, etc
- Shows Accurate Results: Bluedriver scanner shows accurate information regarding your vehicle's maintenance schedules, TSBs (technical service bulletins) and specifications.
- Smog Check: Smog tests let you know if your car is producing excessive emissions.
- Export Data: A log file can be made and exported to a computer as well.
- Bluedriver also supports major OBDII protocols
- Bluedriver scanner supports all Volkswagen, Chrysler, GM, BMW, Honda, Ford, and Nissan models sold in North America. The software runs on both iOS and Android devices and is also free to download.
|It is globally compatible||The APP doesn't support third-party applications|
|Real-time accurate data (engine oil temp, pressure, fuel usage, etc.)||Doesn't support OE-level advanced features|
|Offers all basic and a few advanced diagnostic features.||BlueDriver APP doesn't update, it may not work normally.|
|Reads and clears CEL codes.||Enhanced diagnosis, is not applicable to all models|
|6 million verified fixes from the scanner.|
|Free APP, free update|
Bluedriver scanner is ideal option for ordinary car owner and DIYers.It can help you scan, analyze and solve some common problems.
1. BlueDriver OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool Review (reads ABS, Airbag, Tranny Codes)