iCarsoft CR Pro is a powerful automotive diagnostic tool that supports system-wide diagnostics for most vehicle models. The 4-inch TFT LCD screen makes it easy to operate and use, allowing you to clearly view the functions contained within the tool. iCARSoft CR Pro is equipped with full ECU diagnostic capabilities for the entire vehicle brand, including: engine, ABS, SRS, transmission, air suspension, air conditioning, TCM, radio and gearbox. You can also perform a number of service functions, including oil service, EPB, SAS, DPF, TBA, and battery registration. At the same time, iCarsoft CR Pro has a wide range of compatibility, covering multi-system diagnostics for more than 40 vehicle manufactures.
- Highlights: SYSTEM-WIDE DIAGNOSTICS (OBDI-16 DLC) on most models. Support for reprovisioning of oil services. Maintain EPB battery management system (BMS). Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) Electronic throttle control (etc.) Regenerative control system.
- All System Function: iCarsoft CR Pro can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on all the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc. Support OBD II/EOBD ten modes of operation full ecu diagnosis.
- Print Data Function: allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports update free.
- Special Function: Oil light/service reset, Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance, Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration, Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System , Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) reset, Battery Management System (BMS) reset
- New Functions: ABS Bleeding and Injector coding (some vehicle models do not enjoy the two functions) ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced. Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced.
- Wide Coverage: iCarsoft CR Pro works on Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, US Ford, Sprinter, BMW, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Volvo, Porsche, SAAB,EU Ford, Holden, AUS Ford, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Dacia, Renault, Fiat, GM, Chrysler, Mercedes-Benz, Citroen, Jaguar, Peugeot, Audi, Opel, Land Rover, Smart, Suzuki, Vauxhall, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia.
It saved me lots of time and money to fix my MB GL450 ‘s speed sensor replacement. I got engine warning lights with ABS failure. And dealer and body shop estimated $400~$1000 to fix it. So I got this and found issue and got a new speed sensor wire ($30) and fixed it home weekend.
- Diagnose Single Brand of most Models (OBDII-16DLC)
- Full System Diagnosis
- Read & Clear DTC
- Read Live Data
- Oil Service Reset
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
- Battery Management System (BMS)
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
- Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
- Battery Test
- Data Review and Print
- Full Speed Upgrade via PC
- 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Multi-Language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish and French
- Read Codes | Read generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) permanent and pending Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
- Erase Codes | Erase generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
- Determine MIL | Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL) after clearing codes and reset monitors.
- DataStream | Read live PCM DataStream. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Freeze Frame Data | When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- I/M Readiness Test | Indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- O2 Sensor Test | This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
- Evap System Test | The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Battery test | Allows you getting the voltage of battery when the engine starts.
- On-Board Monitoring | This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Vehicle Information | Displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the vehicle.
- Comprehensive Help | Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations, DTC search & More.
- iCarsoft CR PRO reads and clears trouble codes on most of the electronic systems such as engine, transmission, ABS, airbag etc.
- Support OBDII/EOBD (Ten Modes of Operation)
- Full ECU Diagnosis
- Oil Light/Service Reset
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization
- Battery Management System (BMS) registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regen-eration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator
- Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle va value while clear or replaces the throttle valve
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement
- Applies to most models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
- Question: Can this tool perform an adaptation after air filter replacement on a 2008 Freightliner Sprinter?
Answer: Will this work on 2003 dodge sprinter 2500 2.7 disel
- Question: Can this device remove or change the speed limiter on my 2006 Dodge Sprinter?
Answer: No, it won’t do that.