The Launch CReader CR529 is an advanced universal automotive scan tool that has full OBDII functionality and a host of other features.
Let's look at the features and functionalities of these OBD2 scan tool ( View table image ):
|Product||Launch CR529||Launch CR319|
|Customer Rating||4.7 / 5||4.5 / 5|
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check|
|Product size (inches)||7.04*4.05*1.18||4.65*2.68*0.88|
|I/M Readiness Status IM||√||√|
|O2 Sensor TEST||√||√|
|On-board Moniitor Test||√||√|
|EVAP Stystem Test||√||√|
|TURN OFF MIL||√||√|
|Data Graphical Display||√|
|Print data via PC||√|
|Software upgrade||Free for life||Free for life|
|Support language||English, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, French, German||English, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French, German|
|No system diagnosis/special function|
An advanced universal automotive scan tool that has full OBDII functionality and a host of other features.
- Full OBD2 Functions: Perform functions including reading and clearing the Check Engine Light, or establishing the emission status, etc.
- One-Click I/M Readiness: Quick access to check all emission monitors, and clear all Readiness flags.
- DTC LookUp: Assist the user to quickly search for the definitions of the DTCs within the library.
- Wide Vehicle Coverage: I can be used on most vehicles, as long as it is OBD2 compliant (1996 and newer): KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and CAN.
- Live Data: Display live data information of the running components of the engine, and use freeze-frame technology to record the trouble code.
- View VIN, CIN & CVN: Find out all information related to your car without the hassle.
- 7 Languages Support: It has a bunch of language setting such as English, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French, and German. It is perfect for technicians all over the globe without any hassle to use it.
- Print Data via PC: You can print out the diagnostic results in case you need to consult other experts.
- Plug & Play & No Battery: It can work directly by being plugged into the vehicle immediately.
It supports all OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN (Controller Area Network), and can work with most 1996 and newer OBDII compliant vehicles sold in the American, European, and Asian.
|Capable of full obd2 functions||The cord is short|
|Supports all major OBD2 protocols|
It is a budget scanner for beginners and DIYers.
- Q: Will this obd2 scanner data log so I can use the info for later?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Does this code reader work on diesel vehicles?
- A: No.
1. Launch Creader CR529 Newest & Best Portable OBD Scanner