The Launch CR319 is an all in one car code scanning tool that comes with more additional functions that the most basic code readers on the market.
Let's look at the features and functionalities of these Launch OBD2 Code Reader | ( View table image ):
|Product||Launch CR319||Launch CR529|
|Customer Rating||4.5 / 5||4.7 / 5|
|Best Deals Today||Check||Check|
|Product size (inches)||4.65*2.68*0.88||7.04*4.05*1.18|
|I/M Readiness Status IM||√||√|
|O2 Sensor TEST||√||√|
|On-board Moniitor Test||√||√|
|EVAP Stystem Test||√||√|
|TURN OFF MIL||√||√|
|Data Graphical Display||√|
|Print data via PC||√|
|Software upgrade||Free for life||Free for life|
|Support language||English, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French, German||English, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, French, German|
|No system diagnosis/special function|
An all in one car code scanning tool that comes with more additional functions that the most basic code readers on the market.
- COST-EFFECTIVE CODE READER: It is an affordable code reader considering it features the full obd2 functions on the market. And for every purchase of this code reader, you will get a 36-month warranty and lifetime technical support.
- 10 OBDII FUNCTIONS: It is capable of performing 10 modes of OBDII diagnostic functions: Read/Erase Codes, I/M Readiness, Data Stream, Freeze Frame, Vehicle Information, check vehicle emission-related monitors such as O2 Sensors, EVAP system, etc.
- WIDE-RANGE VEHICLE COVERAGE& 7 LANGUAGES: It works on most 1996 and newer OBD2 protocols vehicles sold in the US, Europe, and Asia. It is compatible with all OBD2 protocols CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW. The multilingual options allow you to select the language you are familiar with for easier diagnostics: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, and Portuguese.
- DTC LOOKUP: It has a built-in DTC library with a database of over 3000 code definitions. You can easily find an explanation of the trouble code which is very convenient.
- EASY TO USE: It's a Plug-and-Play type of code reader that allows you to test cars directly once you connect it to the car. It's very easy to use even for beginners.
It supports all 1996 and modern vehicles that are OBD2 compliant.
|Checks fuel efficiency||Can't display the exact code of EVAP|
|Perform a leak test||No USB socket/can't be upgraded|
|Displays the vehicle's emission status||Slow running speed|
|Supports all major OBD2 protocols||Small screen|
It is a good scanner for beginners and DIYers who want to find and solve minor issues.
- Q: What year of car this OBD2 scanner can cover?
- A: It can work on most vehicles from 1996 and newer compatible with OBD2 protocols.
- Q: Should I charge the obd2 scanner?
- A: It's a plug and play scanner. You can use it by just connecting it to your car. There is no battery or charger needed.
1. Launch CReader 319 Complete Review!!!