Autiphix 3210 is a small OBD2 scanner that is one of the easiest to use digital scanners on the market. It displays all information in a graphical format to quickly and accurately check the health of the battery. It can also do performance tests to check vehicle performance issues, while the 3210 also continuously monitors and issues notifications when problems are found. In addition, this practical device is designed to be able to easily connect to a smartphone or tablet with an on-board terminal to complete fault diagnosis and assist driving. Supports most major car brands and models from 1996 or newer.
- Powerful Features: Besides the common functions of a basic OBD II diagnostic scanner/code reader such as reading and clearing fault codes, displaying inspection and maintenance readiness status, and viewing vehicle data past and present, it has evolved into a power machine with much enhanced features. It displays live oxygen sensor data, tests your car’s EVAP to find any leak in the fuel system, and even prints your diagnostic reports through your PC, to name a few.
- Powerful Check Engine Light Diagnostics: Can read and diagnose your check engine light, understand the severity of the issue, and clear fault codes in a blink of an eye. More functions compared to other simple scanner like I/M Readiness, Battery Health Check, Freeze frame, O2 sensor test, On-Board Monitoring, Evap system test, Performance Test, Data Stream, and Diagnostic reports, Handy google search button, Built-in OBD II Fault code look-up library.
- Key Point: Don't just read vehicle malfunction codes and give you code definitions, but more importantly informs you what the possible problems are with your vehicle, even if you know absolutely nothing about cars. We are here to help you know the car troubles and clear the error code for saving money, so the understandable fault code definition is important for you.
- Convenient and Portable: Regarding the dimensions of the AUTOPHIX 3210, it is a compact device ( 8 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches) and it only weighs 1.6 ounces so having it around is never a burden.
- Works on your car and your Language: A necessary wireless/Bluetooth car diagnostic tool/fault code reader for today’s car owners, downloadable on both iPhone iOS, Ipad and Android and supporting major vehicle brands and models 1996 or newer. Works in English, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese and Chinese.
- Compatibility: Compatible with most USA vehicles after 1996, EU vehicles after 2002, French vehicles after 2004 and Asia vehicles after 2006.(Including CAN J1850PWM, J1850VPW, IS09141 and KWP2000 Protocols) Support some diesel-powered cars. For example, light-duty trucks, pickups and so on.
- Necessary Battery Tester: Have you ever noticed many other scanner tools without battery tester functionality, which costs you extra or more, However, AUTOPHIX 3210 can Check the health of your battery and voltage with a tap on your phone screen, so it is in great condition when you need it the most on a freezing winter day without opening the bonnet.
- Autophix --Repairing and Solution Consultant for your Car: Proudly designed in the USA by Professional Engineers. Tested in 50+ local car dealers in the United States before Mass production. Autophix only does car scanning. We are professional for your cars.
- Timely Feedback: the device will run continuous monitoring and notify if any problems are detected. This modern scanner will not give you any cryptic information you wouldn’t understand, and that is another notable aspect of the device: it shows up descriptions of what the codes mean so you won’t have any issue looking for a way to fix it.
For the price, this device is an excellent value. Even if you're not planning to do any work yourself, when that check engine light comes on, check it yourself before shelling out big bucks at a shop. You'll at least be a little better informed.
- Read Codes& Erase Codes: Quickly read the error code in 3 seconds and clear pending error code, help you save time and money to fix it yourself if possible.
- Built-in OBD II Fault Code Look-up Library: Instead of just giving you a cryptic description of what a trouble code means, we offer a lot more information on trouble codes
- Evap System Test: Prevent gasoline vapor evaporated from the fuel tank of the car from being discharged into the atmosphere
- Data Stream: Display various vehicle real-time parameters
- O2 Sensor Test: Detect the oxygen content in the mixture.
- Real Time Battery Voltage: Show the real-time voltage changes to monitor your battery health.
- Live Data: Show each data source as a Graph, Gauge, or Digital Display ; Customize the colors ; Resize and place in any arrangement.
- Important Vehicle Information: Vehicle specifications.
- Freeze Frame: Get a snapshot of the vehicle when a Freeze Frame Code was stored.
- I/M Readiness/Smog Check: Determine if your vehicle is ready for an smog test.
- Mode 6: Advanced test results (like misfire counts) for On-Board Diagnostic System Monitors.
|A compact design that is not only portable, but it will not bother if you leave it plugged to the OBD2 port while you drive.||You can only use it with the proprietary app, although it is a great app, it wouldn’t hurt to let it run with other diagnostic apps.|
|The app is excellent, and the developers update it regularly. It’s not necessary to be a mechanic expert to use this app. It’s a sleek and intuitive device.||Although it is a great option when looking for a small device, it’s not a replacement for a real standard scanner.|
|All codes are shown with an explanation and the app allows you to clear them.|
- Specification： 64mm X47.3mm X 24.5mm
- Working voltage： 9~16V DC
- Working current： <40mA@12.9V
- Bluetooth frequency： 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth profile： Bluetooth 3.0+EDR & BLE 4.0
- Operating temperature： -30°C ~+70°C
- Storage temperature： -40°C ~+85°s
- Question: Does this work on hybrids?
Answer: It depends. This device is designed to work on vehicles from 1996 and hybrid vehicles are usually made with different parts from different years.
- Question: Does this run on any tablet or smartphone?
Answer: Any tablet or smartphone with the manufacturers’ app and Bluetooth can be connected to this scanner. The app is available for Android and iOS.
Autophix 3210 Introduction