Autophix 7150 OBD2 scanner price cheap reasonable, have automatic code reading function in the system, have read and clear engine ABS, SRS, SAS, the fault code, read the function of the basic functions such as real-time data and vehicle information, also has the CBS, battery management, tire pressure reset and EPB electronic parking brake and so on special function, the function is all ready, 2.6 inch TFT color LCD display screen is easy to operation, and is equipped with one year warranty and lifetime free updates.
- Save Time and Money: Perform a complete diagnosis of your car anytime, anywhere with AUTOPHIX 7150 check engine light diagnostic tool by yourself. It is designed for fast use so you can get the results you want in the shortest time with one-click hot keys(I/M or READER DTC) for reading/clearing error readers. It enables you repair the problem yourself, or let you know exactly what needs replacement in case you need to take your car to a repair shop. This helps you avoid blind maintenance and repair costs that could amount to hundreds or thousands of dollars.
- Powerful Special Features : AUTOPHIX 7150 Ford have Battery registration, oil light service reset, ABS Service Bleed, Reset PCM KAM, Clear crash data memory, SAS calibration, Fuel Injector Correction Factors, DPF Parameter Reset, Transmission Tables Reset , Clear EGR Adaptive Tables, Fuel Injection Pump Learn, IQA, Diesel Particulate Filter Static Regeneration, etc. include many special functions of resetting/correcting, plus multilingual menu Options and code definitions.
- Full OBD2 Modes: AUTOPHIX 7150 is a handheld scanner that features 6 OBD2 test modes as read/clear code, view real-time data/vehicle information, retrieve I/M readiness status and EVAP system test, etc. The affordable OBD2 scanner cannot only retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) but also the manufacturer-specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, aiming at helping technicians quickly identify the faulty part and accurately diagnose the emissions-related problems.
- Easy to Operate: AUTOPHIX 7150 car diagnostic tool via 2. 6" TFT 262K true color LCD display screen to indicates the test results , with the silicone keypad you can easy to access the each of menu options, Rugged drop-proof case Prevent falling, the menu layout on the screen is easy to understand and you will no trouble to figuring out how to do what you needed.
- Full-System Check on Ford Lincoin Mercury: The latest version AUTOPHIX 7150 Ford scan tool offers you a comprehensive diagnosis on all systems, such as engine, ABS, SAS, EPB, BAT, ETC, KAM, IQA, DPF Parameter Reset, Transmission Learning then helps you read and clear trouble codes. The car diagnostic scanner also gives you the information about data and has vehicle issues located and further addressed efficiently and accurately.
- Mult-languages: English;French;Norwegian;Danish;Spanish;German;Finnish;Portuguese;Swedish;Russian
- Warranty and Update: Autophix 7150 supports one year warranty and lifetime free update online. With 7150 automotive scanner, you can enjoy life-time Free software upgrade, which let you stay current with the latest technology and add newest vehicles.
It did read my 2003 ford Thunderbird securilok security system an that's what I bought it for so yes I would buy it again plus I like the way it tells you what the code means.
- Reset PCM/TCM KAM
- Reset The Oil Change Indicator
- Reset Battery Monitor System
- Reset Straight Ahead Adaptation Angle
- DPF Reset, DPF Manual Regeneration
- Electric Parking Brake Replace Brake Pads
- 1.Full OBDII functions: Read Fault Codes, Erase Fault Codes, Read Datastream, Vehicle Information, EVAP test;
- 2.Oil Lamp Reset: Reset the oil life systems every time the oil and oil filter are changed;
- 3.Injector: Code new injector numbers to replace the previous one when fitting the new injectors or after the replacement is completed;
- 4.Electronic Parking Brake Reset: Deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, etc;
- 5.Steering Angle Calibration: Perform steering angle sensor calibration and clear records;
- 6.Battery Register / Battery Maintenance: Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the closed-circuit current, register the battery replacement, etc;
- 7.Electronic Throttle Position Reset / Learn: Initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state;
- 8.TPMS Reset: Tire pressure resetting is required to be performed after maintenance is performed;
- 9.Reset Transmission Tables, Reset the Powertrain Control Module Learned Values, Reset the oil change indicator ,Reset the Heated Exhaust Gas Oxygen Sensor Learned Values ,Reset the Fuel Injector Learned Values, Reset the Fuel Injection Pump Learned Values, Reset the Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve Learned Values, Reset the Diesel Particulate Filter Learned Values, Reset TCM KAM, Reset KAM, BMS Reset, DPF Reset, DPF Parameter Reset, TPMS reset, Reset the Intake Air Throttle Valve Learned Values;
- 10.Clear Transmission Adaptive Tables Reset PCM KAM, Clear crash data memory, Transmission Learning, Steering Wheel Position Sensor Calibration, Steering angle sensor calibration, IQA, Injector Correction Factors, Fuel Injector Correction Factors, Fuel Injection Pump Learn, EPB Maintenance Mode, EPB, DPF Regeneration Suspension, DPF Manual Regeneration, Diesel Particulate Filter Static Regeneration, Clear EGR Adaptive Tables.
- Engine System: Engine device that provides power for the automobile and the heart of the automobile. It determines the power, economy, stability of the automobile. Unlike other brands’ scanner only for 2005 and newer cars.7150 OBD2 scanner Support OBD2 cars from 1996 to now. It can support
- 6 Modes OBDII functions & battery Voltage: Easily identify car problems and turn off the engine lights. Help you pass the exhaust test and keep your car in the best condition. Save gasoline and improve performance.
- Auto Transmission System: AT is a set of transmission used to coordinate the engine speed and the actual speed of the wheel, which is used to give full play to the best performance of the engine. 7150 OBD2 scanner can read/clear codes and the error information from AT.
- Airbag System: SRS is a device that expands the airbag to protect the passenger before the second collision occurs called Supplemental Restraint System (SRS). 7150 OBD2 scanner can read/clear code, turn off warning light of airbag.
- ABS System: ABS automatically control the braking force of the brake when the car is braking, so that the wheels are not locked and in the state of edge rolling slip (slip rate is about 20%) to ensure the maximum adhesion between wheels and ground. 7150 OBD2 scanner can turn off the light, locate in the error part.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: Clear PM (Particulate Matter) from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance.
- Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset: Makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
- Battery Register & Battery Maintenance: Re-match the control module and motoring sensor for battery detecting more accurately, clear original low battery information and prevent the related control module from detecting false information.
- Electronic Parking Brake Reset: Reset the brake pad after repairs in electronic parking brake system are done. Deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, etc.
- Throttle Adaptation: The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair.
- Steering Angle Calibration: Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- Q: What if the scan tool cannot communicate with a our car?
A: Please check the following possible reasons: First, please check if the software has been updated to the latest version. Second, please check if there is any data link connector besides the 16 Pin one. Some models like G-Class: 461, 463/SLK: 170 may need a 38-pin to 16-pin connector cable. In other case, please send Email to us. We will get back to you within one business day.
- Q: How can I change the brightness of the screen?
A: AUTOPHIX 7150 scanner for ford have Two skin style for choosing, you can choose white skin to enhance visibility during the day, and you can choose black skin to protect your eyes during the night. These functions can be implemented on the settings menu.