AutOphix 7810 is a handheld scanner and general purpose OBDII scanner with six OBD2 test modes such as read/clear code, view live data/vehicle information, and can also be used with a general purpose inspection engine. The AutoOphix 7810 OBDII scanner supports BMW vehicles and can support CBS reset, battery management and ECU reset. It is also a convenient professional scanner for BMW cars, supporting most BMW models between 1998 and 2001, and running on all models since 2001.
- Full OBDII Diagnosis: The code reader scan tool support full OBDII functions such as: read/erase codes, I/M readiness, read data stream, EVAP system test, Vehicle information display(VIN CID CVN), 7810 can quickly find out what problem is and perhaps fix it, save your time !
- Powerful Features: A professional diagnostic scan tool for BMW vehicle owners, which can support CBS Reset, SAS, EPB, ECM, DME/DDE, EGS cleared, Battery Management, Oil light Reset, DPF Regeneration, F Chassis and ECU Reset etc, please note : for the step of battery register you can download User Guide on this listing’s Technical Specification part.
- Powerful Compatibility: Compatible with a wide range of BMW models, supports most of the BMW vehicles between 1998 to 2001, and works on all models after 2001, including Mini and Rolls Royce vehicles with OBDII 16PIN.
- Own Two Scanner: As automotive scanner for BMW full systems, such as Engine ABS SRS SAS CAS CBS ADS Transmission and Other control systems（103 systems）, you can also use it as a universal OBDII scanner for generic check engines. reading and erasing codes on other brands cars.
- Design And Specifications: If you want the most portable BMW OBD2 scan tool, you’ll love the Autophix 7810. It definitely a tool you can carry in your pocket.
- Save Time and Money: Perform a complete diagnosis of your car anytime, anywhere with AUTOPHIX 7810 check engine light diagnostic tool by yourself. It is designed for fast use so you can get the results you want in the shortest time with one-click hot keys(I/M or READER DTC) for reading/clearing error readers. It enables you repair the problem yourself, or let you know exactly what needs replacement. This helps you avoid blind maintenance and repair costs.
- One Year & Life-Time Free Update: With 7810 automotive scanner, you can enjoy life-time Free software upgrade, which let you stay current with the latest technology and add newest vehicles.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
If you scan the egs engine module by itself under “Manual scanning” and read the codes, it works fine. Scanner scans all other modules perfectly, erases faults, and reads live data accurately.
- DME:AUTOPHIX 7810 car scanner will read and clear the fault codes quickly for DDE and DDM to protect you when driving.
- SAS (Steering Angle Sensor): The SAS Calibration Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor .
- EPB (Electronic Parking brake): The EPB function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating/activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, brake diagnostics, opening and closing brake pads, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement and also reading and clearing EPB/SBC trouble codes. It is also capable of retrieving Fault Codes information from the ECU.
- EGS Service: If there are something wrong with EGS function , you will encounter some problems. 1. It is hard to engage a gear and there is a sense of bumps during the driving. 2. The gearbox makes noise and the temperature is too high. After fixing the problems on EGS, the 7810 diagnostic tool will clear the relevant fault codes.
- DPF Service: The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system. The tool will retrieve/erase DPF-related codes, reset the DPF light after the filter has been replaced, micromanage the injection rate, and burn off collected particles when a maximum fill level is reached.
- F Chassis/The BMS: AUTOPHIX 7810 scanner supports both E chassis and F chassis and you don’t need to worry it compatibility
- Full OBD2 Modes: AUTOPHIX 7810 is a handheld scanner that features 6 OBD2 test modes as read/clear code, view real-time data/vehicle information, retrieve I/M readiness status and EVAP system test, etc. The affordable OBD2 scanner cannot only retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) but also the manufacturer-specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, aiming at helping technicians quickly identify the faulty part and accurately diagnose the emissions-related problems.
- 1.Engine System: Engine device that provides power for the automobile and the heart of the automobile. It determines the power, economy, stability of the automobile.Unlike other brands’ scanner only for 2005 and newer cars.7810 obd2 scanner Support OBD2 cars from 1996 to now.
- 2.6 Modes OBDII functions & battery Voltage: Easily identify car problems and turn off the engine lights. Help you pass the exhaust test and keep your car in the best condition. Save gasoline and improve performance.
- 3.Auto Transmission System: AT is a set of transmission used to coordinate the engine speed and the actual speed of the wheel, which is used to give full play to the best performance of the engine. 7810 obd2 scanner can read/clear codes and the error information from AT.
- 4.Airbag System: SRS is a device that expands the airbag to protect the passenger before the second collision occurs called Supplemental Restraint System (SRS). 7810 obd2 scanner can read/clear code, turn off warning light of airbag.
- 5.ABS System: ABS automatically control the braking force of the brake when the car is braking, so that the wheels are not locked and in the state of edge rolling slip (slip rate is about 20%) to ensure the maximum adhesion between wheels and ground. 7810 obd2 scanner can turn off the light, locate in the error part.
- 6.Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: Clear PM (Particulate Matter) from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance.
- 7.Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset: Makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
- 8.Battery Register & Battery Maintenance: Re-match the control module and motoring sensor for battery detecting more accurately, clear original low battery information and prevent the related control module from detecting false information.
- 9.Electronic Parking Brake Reset: Reset the brake pad after repairs in electronic parking brake system are done. Deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, etc.
- 10.Throttle Adaptation: The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair.
- 11.Steering Angle Calibration: Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
|Best value||Vehicle compatibility is more limited|
|Diagnoses engine, airbag, brake, and other system codes||More limited service and reset functions|
|Includes repair functions like battery registration and DPF regeneration|
|Repair Solutions provides verified fixes for trouble codes|
- Question: looking for a obd2 scanner for BMW motorcycles?
Answer: AUTOPHIX 7810 scanner supports most of the BMW vehicles between 1998 to 2001, and works on all models after 2001, including Mini and Rolls Royce vehicles with OBDII 16PIN .
- Question: Will this reset my service lights on 1999 BMW e39 (5 series)??
Answer: Hi, AUTOPHIX 7810 car scanner will reset the service lights on your 1999 BMW e39 if the port is 16-pin.