Autophix 7910 Full System OBD2 Scan is a hand-held diagnostic tool with a silicone keyboard and a 2.8-inch color LCD display that features six OBD2 test modes such as Read/Clear Code, EVAP System Test, and more. The 7910 supports drive ECM, body BCM and classic multi-system diagnostics and service reset functions, and provides the OBD2/EOBD common tool for testing engine systems of other brands of vehicles, suitable for most BMW MINI Rolls-Royce vehicles. This BMW Professional Card Reader is suitable for individuals and auto repair shops. Free updates for life.
- Save Time and Money: Perform a complete diagnosis of your car anytime, anywhere with AUTOPHIX 7910 check engine light diagnostic tool by yourself. It is designed for fast use so you can get the results you want in the shortest time with one-click hot keys(I/M or READER DTC) for reading/clearing error readers. It enables you repair the problem yourself, or let you know exactly what needs replacement. This helps you avoid blind maintenance and repair costs that could amount to hundreds or thousands of dollars.
- Vehicle Doctor for BMW: AUTOPHIX 7910 diagnostic scanner is capable of reading and clearing diagnostic trouble codes from all major systems. Including Engine, ABS, SAS, SRS, TPMS, Reset oil service, Reset Fuel Pump, EGS Clear Adaptions, Force DPF Regeneration, Replace DPF, Battery Health Check, Reset Electronic Parking Brake, Reset Steering angle Sensor, and so on.
- Compatibility and Suitability: Autophix 7910 has a comparatively wide suitability, also supporting all BMWs produced after 1998.It has a relatively broad compatibility, as well, support all BMWs made after 1998.
- Easy to Operate: AUTOPHIX 7910 car diagnostic tool via 2.8" TFT 262K true color LCD display screen to indicates the test results , with the silicone keypad you can easy to access the each of menu options, Rugged drop-proof case Prevent falling, the menu layout on the screen is easy to understand and you will no trouble to figuring out how to do what you needed.
- Full OBDII Diagnosis: AUTOPHIX 7910 Enhanced OBDII scanner can read and erase the trouble codes that can cause emission problems with your vehicle, turn off the MIL (check your car engine) and I/M readiness ,read data stream, vehicle identification Info (VIN, CIN, CVN).Built in a DTC lookup library you can find the related code definitions to help you determine if your car needs repair, save you time and money.
- Support Multi-language: English,French,Spanish,German,Russian,Swedish,Portuguese,Finnish,Norwegian,Danish.
- Life-Time Free Update: With 7910 automotive scanner, you can enjoy life-time Free software upgrade, which let you stay current with the latest technology and add newest vehicles. Just download the software from AUTOPHIX website, then follow on-screen instructions to go. This BMW Professional Scanner suitable for personal and auto repair shop.
It’s a great product but for my 750i doesn’t do much for me tried it on my moms 550i and was more helpful their but on the 750i don’t know what’s the deal but cannot access that many features and benefits of product.
- 1.Professional supports more Chassis for BMW/Mini/Rolls Royce all system diagnoses;
- 2.Support special functions of ABS/ASC/DSC etc for BMW/Mini/Rolls Royce ;
- 3.Not only for BMW, read engine fault code for all OBD2 cars(only for engine system);
- 4.Support 10 kinds of multi-language menu;
- 5.Lifetime free upgrade online;
- 6.Hotkey for I/M & read DTC , Scans faster than similar products ;
- 7.Two interface skin style for choosing;
- 8.Suitable for personal and auto repair shop.
- Full OBDII functions: Read Fault Codes, Erase Fault Codes, Read Datastream, Vehicle Information, EVAP test
- BMW Basic functions: Read Fault Codes, Erase Fault Codes, Read Datastream, Version Information
- Reset Service interval indicator: Oil service, Inspection, Time interval, Correct follow-on service, Display service interval status
- CBS Reset: Engine oil, Spark plugs, Front brakes, Rear brakes, Coolant, Diesel particle filter, Brake fluid, Microfilter, Vehicle inspection, Exhaust emission inspection, Vehicle check.
- CBS Correct: Engine oil, Spark plugs, Front brakes, Rear brakes, Coolant, Diesel particle filter, Brake fluid, Microfilter, Vehicle inspection, Exhaust emission inspection, Vehicle check.
- DME/DDE engine special functions: IQA, Idle speed adjustment, fuel injection rate, CO adjustment, etc.
- DME/DDE engine special functions: Clear adaptions, Learn Valvetronic limit positions, Exhaust gas recycling, DPF Regeneration, Replace DPF.
- ABS/ASC/DSC special functions: bleeding routine, Mix-up checks, brake lines, Adjustment steering-angle sensor.
- Register battery replacement, Evaluate battery charge state.
- Adjustment steering-angle sensor.
- EPB Electronic Parking brake: Replace brake pads.
- EGS Clear adaptions.
- Reset Fuel pump.
- ACSM/airbag ECU reset, RDC TPMS ECU reset.
|Read and clear codes from all major systems||All service functions not available for all compatible vehicles|
|Includes all the most-used reset and repair functions||Doesn’t support bi-directional testing|
|Easy to navigate and update||Difficult to update firmware (had to us a virtual machine of windows 10 to get it to work)|
|Supports ECU reset||Mac update tool not available|
|Compatible with all BMWs made after 1998|
- Q:How to get it start?
A:Simply plug into the OBD II port on your car and turn ignition on and you ready to go. It does not need any battery or charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII data link connector in your vehicle.
- Q:How can I change the brightness of the screen?
A:AUTOPHIX 7910 have two skin style for choosing, you can choose white skin to enhance visibility during the day, and you can choose black skin to protect your eyes during the night. These functions can be implemented on the settings menu.