Autophix OM123 is a diagnostic code reader with a large screen that makes it easy to read code. It is suitable for beginners, and its keystroke-friendly design makes it easy to operate. It is plug-and-play and is designed for ordinary car owners. Autophix OM123 provides VIN information that allows accurate retrieval of I/M ready for testing. At the same time, it can quickly read and clear the check engine light, check the status of the vehicle state emission monitor, quickly and effectively solve the basic problems of the engine. However, it only supports some basic functions and should be used in conjunction with other diagnostic tools for a more comprehensive diagnosis.
- Broad Compatibility: Autophix OM123 is compatible with all OBD2 compliant vehicles from the US, Asia, and EU. All the OBD2 cars manufactured after 1996.It is also compatible with all the OBD II protocols, including the latest CAN protocol.
- Humanized Design: There are 4 buttons on the OM123 code reader ,The up/down /enter/exit button allow you to use it easily. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions— English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese.
- OBD2 Code Reader Look-up the Library: This feature helps to define the code and suggests possible repair solutions. As a result, it makes it possible for you to establish the cause of check engine light without necessarily being a mechanic. In the long run, you will end up saving time as well as money.
- Hand-held OBD2 Scan Tool: Autophix OM123 make it a easy way to save time and money on repairs – find out what’s wrong prior to repairing and verify a repair , OM123 diagnostic scanner offers peace of mind for anyone who has ever worried about car maintenance.
- I/M Readiness: Equipped with a display monitor and I / M monitor readiness test function, the auto code reader is a must as you can test the emission of your vehicle in advance. Therefore, it is more likely to pass the smog check. Have your vehicle checked at any time and anywhere before the annual emission test (smog check).
- Easy to Use: Plug it into the OBD II port and the device will boot up with step-by-step instructions. Built-in professional OBD2 fault code definitions, no need to lookup DTC library. No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBDII cable. Easy to use for someone with no technical skills.
- Clear the Check Engine Light: Autophix OM123 can quickly connect to a vehicle on board computer to retrieve diagnostic codes. As a result, you will be able to effectively determine the cause of the check engine light before repairing it. It displays the codes and subsequently defines each code on the screen, making it possible for the average car owner to determine the cause of the check engine light accurately. Once you have established the possible cause, you can fix it if you are DIY.
Click Check Amazon Today’s Offers
Very pleased with OBD2 gadget better than using a phone, Play ‘N’ play easy to understand, and with it being just 1 unit it’s not going to get lost and the packing will protect it. Quick delivery and at a very reasonable price.
- Compatibility: OM123 works on all after 1996 OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.OM123 supports ALL OBD II protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000.
- Functions: Read fault codes, clear trouble codes, turn off the MIL(“Check Engine” light), view live data and freeze frame data, display I/M readiness status, retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN).
- ED in Extensive Range: this engine code reader can scan all OBD protocols automatically, include CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000. Multiple languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, Portuguese, Russian.
- Retrieve VIN Incompatible Vehicles: Autophix OM123 can conveniently retrieve the VIN of a vehicle. Once you’ve retrieved the VIN, you can do a search to determine the history of that car. The most outstanding aspect is that it can accurately retrieve VIN incompatible vehicles
- Performs I/M readiness test: Autophix OM123 can help you ascertain the smog readiness status of your car. The code reader can retrieve different emission diagnostic trouble codes. You can scan the entire vehicle and clear the pending issues using this code reader. Even better, the code reader will help you to determine when all the emission issues are resolved.
- Large Display: the automotive scanner is well built with a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly. One year warranty.
- Live Data: The OM123 scanner lets you view real-time “Live Data”, includes value (volts, rpm, temperature, speed etc.) and system status information (open loop, closed loop, fuel system status, etc.) which were generated by the various vehicle sensors, switches and actuators.
- Read & clear error codes: generic codes, pending codes
- Manufacturer’s specific codes
- View live data stream
- Display I/M readiness status
- Show freeze frame data
- * Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library
- * Plug-and-play interface and highly reliable
- * Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
- * No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBDII cable
- * Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
- * Safely communicates with the on-board computer
Autophix OM123 is primarily built for average car owners. It has a large screen that makes the reading of diagnostic codes very easy. At the same time, it has four buttons for ease of navigation and clearing codes. Therefore, these features make this code reader ideal for average car owners who want to find a cause of Check Engine Light.
|It’s straightforward to use.||It does not support advanced functions such as ABS and oil reset functions.|
|It has buttons that allow easy navigation.||It is not updateable and can retrieve outdated codes.|
|The large screen makes it possible to read codes easily.||It fails to retrieve VINs and I/M readiness status in vehicles that it claims to read.|
|It is relatively cheap.||It does not retrieve codes in many vehicles it claims to cover.|
|This code reader is multilingual.||Although it has a large screen, the codes are displayed in tiny letters.|
|It can reset monitors and read the check engine light.||It claims to read live data but fails in most vehicles.|
|It retrieves historical and pending codes.|
- Question: does this work on diagnose the abs srs & check engine fault?
Answer: Yes, it shows any codes that are stored in the computer system. Check engine light usually sends a code to be stored. The scanner will show the cod.
- Question: will this work on gmc 2500 hd pickup 2006 ?
Answer: As far as I know it will. Just stop into your local parts house and ask if most of these will work on yours. No harm in asking, then you can compare the price.
Autophix OM123 Introduction