Autophix OM129 Reader is a professional scanning tool with OBD2 full mode to view vehicle status and emissions monitoring, quickly solve basic engine problems, but also connect and get the error code for a brief description of the problem. It is an enhanced OBD II and EOBD scanner that covers all OBD2 protocols and all OBD diagnostic services. Unique one-click I/M ready state design allows rapid scanning of the vehicle engine health status.
- Strong Compatibility: This Engine Code Reader is compatible with most vehicles sold in the USA with model year of 1996 or newer, the Europeans Manufactured after 2000 and the classical Asian cars made after 2006; Supports ALL OBD II protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW,J1850 PWM and CAN (controller Area Network).16 languages available so that no matter where are you from, it always helps you.
- Powerful DTC lookup and "I" Hot Key: Many mechanics and technicians find this device to be very helpful because of the DTC lookup feature. If you are familiar with car code readers, you will find that a good number of them don’t tell you the meaning of the code. This is not the case with the AUTOPHIX OM129 diagnostic scanner. If you click the "I" button ，OM129 car scanner not only tells you what’s wrong with your car but as well provides you with an explanation for the same. As a result, you or your mechanic is better positioned to take the right action.
- Full OBD Service Modes Supported: Locate bad O2 sensor, turn off check engine light, reset monitor, view freeze frame data. The obd2 scanner can quickly read and erase DTC (engine fault codes). Access to emissions readiness status, on-screen DTC definitions, built-in DTC look up library, allow you accurately determine causes of the check engine light, and turn off the MIL(Malfunction Indicator Lamp).advanced On-Board monitoring test and retrieves vehicle information (VIN).
- Large and Easy-Reading Display: 2.8'' True Color LCD Screen: This OM129 scanner for car does all diagnosis via 2.8'' large and high definition true color DTC display, you can read the diagnostic results on the screen directly. With its high resolution and data transmission speed, you can pickup the smallest changes for your car live parameters, allows you to go deeper diagnostic analyses.
- Accurate Battery Check: Gather real time battery voltage, analyze information automatically in no time and display results in graph, instead of a direct result on the screen that an ordinary code reader does, which will ensure that you can access and analyze the accurate live data and determine the battery's health status or expected remaining life. Make you know your battery status in advance.
- Vehicle Information: This device is compatible with any vehicle created after 1996.it can retrieve Vehicle Information such as VIN (vehicle identification number), CID(Calibration identifications) , CVD(Calibration Verification Numbers) etc.
- Life-Time Update Service & DIY Diagnostic Reports: Update mode: Press and hold any button of this scanner before connecting to PC with USB cable, the screen will light up and shows ‘UPDATE MODE’, hit the “Check Update” on apps which can be found from official website, then follow the instructions to go. Lifetime free charge for OM129 update service.
It's easy to use - the connection is sturdy and connects right away, the generously long cable means you can sit and read the device, and the display is nice and big. The features are good - check bakery, check codes, etc.
- Fault Code Definition: The enhanced fault code definition function helps you fully understand the meaning of the code without any hassle which an ordinary code reader can't do. Pressing the "I" button will give you accurate repair advice instead of a bunch of technical terms you don't understand. It saves you the trips to a mechanic, lets you decide whether it's something you can fix or need more advanced help, save money and time. Printing fault codes with code definitions are also available.
- EVAP Test: The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. The OBD2 diagnostic tool does not perform the leak test, but signals to the vehicle's onboard computer to initiate the test. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Worthy to Own: Equipped with a 2.8-inch TFT true color screen, upgraded to a more advanced STM 32-bit CPU which has the specialty of high speed, and steady performance compared to its competitors. Lifetime free software updates to fix the latest bugs or add new parameters. Directly download the software from the AUTOPHIX official website, then follow on-screen instructions to install.
- Record and Re-Play Diagnosis Data: Data Review: The OM129 car code reader records not only the live data stream (PIDs), but also freeze data and trouble codes, helps you to diagnose the root cause of engine failure. If you can’t fix it, you may save the faulty data and consult your dealer or friends for help without taking the car to the shops, save your time and money!
- Enhanced Function and Stable Performance: Excellent Performance: The OM129 code reader's diagnostic speed is 2-3 times faster than other obd2 scanner with newest optimization algorithm in industry, user-friendly diagnostic interface and best STM-32 main chip set, read the results in seconds and quickly understand what’s happening to your car.
- Print Diagnostic Report: Connect the OM129 car scanner to the PC directly, and select the stored data on scanner and upload to computer, data editable before printing out from PC. Get yourself a full diagnostic report for your car!
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL) and Turns off the light, clears codes and resets monitors
- Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- Display PCM live data stream in text and graph
- Views freeze frame data
- Check vehicle smoke emission level
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- On-board diagnostic monitoring tests(part of vehicles not support test)
- Evap system test(part of vehicles not support test)
- Retrieves Vehicle information(VIN.CIN and CVN)
- Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
- Records & play back DTC
- Built-in OBD-II Fault code lookup library
- Battery voltage test and display voltage change in graphing
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions
- Internet update and upgrade free
- WIDE RANGE DIAGNOSE Supports all 12V Vehicles made in USA from 1996 and newer.
- I/M Reading is to test Misfire/Fuel system/Comprehensive component.
- On-Board Monitor Test can be utilized to read and results of on-board diagnostic monitoring, testing for specific components/syestems.
- EVAP System Test let you initiate a leak of test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
- O2 Sensor Test allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test result for the most recently performed test from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- Reads and displays live sensor readings in text or graphs forms, supports unique 4 parameters compare in real time.
- Review the recorded DTC, read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- Battery Voltage Check and reminds you of battery aging or alternator malfunctions.
- View stream data and freeze Frame, see the live data by graph or chart.
- Review & Print can save or print the diagnostic report as need.
- Vehicle Info will display the information such as VIN(Vehicle Identification Number).
- Help function(view more the fault code explanation)
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL) and Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
- Question: What is the newest year you can read codes on?
Answer: The AUTOPHIX OM129 code reader can support most 1996~2020 vehicles. Would you please tell me the vehicle information or the function you need? So that can provide better service for you.
- Question: Will this work on ford f-350 6.7 diesel?
Answer: AUTOPHIX OM129 car scanner is compatible with ford f-350 6.7 diesel which was produced after 2002.
Autophix OM129 Introduction