EDIAG OBD2 Scanner YA101 Automotive Code Reader provides complete OBDII/EOBD diagnostic functions, meeting ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, ISO15765-4 and other protocols. Can be used to check engine lights, O2 sensors and EVAP tests, or smoke checks, etc., with OBD2 full service and test functionality.
- Vehicle Diagnoses Doctor: YA-101 is an upgraded version of basic obd2 scanners with feature complete support of all 10 modes of obd2; including reading and erasure of current codes, O2 Sensor Tests, On-Board Monitor Test (Mode 6), EVAP System Test (Mode 8), I/M Readiness, Vehicle Info, etc,.Help you pass the Smog check!
- Lifetime free update: not like other basic scan tool can't do update, YA-101 obd2 scanner provides life-time FREE software update via USB(Only 2 steps to update!). Supports Screenshot function, click the up and the down button at the same time 3s to get screenshot.
- All OBDII protocols Vehicles Coverage + 9 Languages: Works with most 12V gasoline vehicles sold in the USA since 1996. Supports all OBD2 Protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN. Support for 9 languages: Simplified Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Russian.
- DTC look-up library: ya-101 obd2 scanner Built-in Code Definition. Enter the fault codes you got and enter them to get the code definitions and locate the bad parts of your vehicle. No need to search online for what's the codes meaning. you can easier read what's the meaning of the fault codes that was detected.
- Enhanced OBDII- On-Board Monitor Test MODE6: Mode 06 keeps watch on how all of the sensors and other emission control components are functioning. it can reveal the inner workings of the OBD II system, and can tell you when a code is going to set even before it sets the code and turns on the Check Engine light.
- Misfire Cylinder Test: Helps to clear the fault code of one abnormal cylinder .Helps to the PCM read the CKPS information and detect which cylinder has issue.
- Enhanced OBDII-EVAP System test (MODE 8): EVAP System test (Component Test) lets you initate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. After fixed a problem with the fuel system, you can verify your fix right away, without waiting a few days( or longer) for your car to run it automatically
- Enjoy Quick Emission Test: The oxygen sensor monitor allows the PCM to verify that the O2 sensors are properly calibrated and functioning without noticeable deterioration under normal engine operating conditions. ediag ya-101 obd2 scanner helps you get fully prepared for passing the smog check.
- Easy to Use: User-friendly design,1.8 inch color screen display, one-hand operation.
It does have some live data features and will display battery voltage. This is something that I wouldn’t expected at this price point. This is a great basic scan tool. It has become my go-to when I need to pull codes quickly.
- Enhanced OBDII Diagnostic Functions: Read & Clear DTCs, I/M Readiness Status, Read Freeze Frame and Data stream, Read Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, On board Monitored systems Test (mode 6), EVAP Test (mode 8),Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light.
- Simple to use: Color display Screen and high physical button design.
- Support battery detection: Let you better to know your car’s battery statues.
- Lifetime Free Update: no need to install drivers can be updated via USB, so you always have the latest car model data.
- Support 9 Languages: English , French , Russian , Spanish ,German, Italian ,Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese.
- Compatibility: Support all vehicles from 1996 &newer (OBDII &CAN).
- Plug in and Play: this obd2 scanner support Plug and Play function.NO NEED BATTERY. plug into the OBD II port on your car and turn ignition on then read the car's vehicle information with the reader.
- Add Battery Test Function: Real-time Monitor the Vehicle’s Battery Voltage, Better Know the Battery Status.
|Enhanced OBDII Diagnostic Functions||There is no graphing of the streams|
|Full OBD Service Modes||There are a lot of abbreviations|
|Lifetime free update||Screen is on the small side|
|All OBDII protocols Vehicles Coverage|
|Support 9 Languages|
- Mode 01—Request current powertrain diagnostic data.
- Mode 02—Request freeze frame information.
- Mode 03—Request emissions-related diagnostic trouble codes.
- Mode 04—Clear/reset emissions-related diagnostic information.
- Mode 05—Request oxygen sensor monitoring test results.
- Mode 06—Request on-board monitoring test results for specific monitored systems. EVAP Systems.
- Mode 07 — Request emission-related diagnostic trouble codes detected during current or last completed driving cycle
- Mode 08—Request control of on-board system, test or component
- Mode 09—Request vehicle information.
- Mode 0A—Request emissions-related diagnostic trouble codes with permanent status after a clear/reset emission-related diagnostic information service
- Read Codes : Reads DTCs from vehicle's computer with KOEO or KOER.
- Erase Codes: Deletes DTCs from vehicle's memory.
- Live Data: Live Data menu lets you view, record and playback real time PIDs data from the electronic control module. In live data menu, you can insert the selected item to front by holding pressing the key for 3 seconds.
- Freeze Frame: Displays a snapshot of operating conditions at the time of a fault.
- Vehicle Info: Scan tool displays the vehicle's VIN number, Calibration ID (s) and CVN that identify the software version in the vehicles control module (s.)The tool also displays In-Use Performance Tracking of important readiness monitors.
- Component Test: Tool will display a list of components and their locations on the vehicle. This function will always appear on the Main Menu .This selection will appear on the Diagnostic Menu only when the tool has a list of component locations for the currently selected vehicle.
- On-Board Monitoring: Scan tool controls the operation of vehicle components, tests or systems.
- O2 Sensor Test: Displays oxygen sensor monitoring test results from the vehicle's memory, the O2 Monitor Test is NOT an ON-DEMAND TEST.
- I/M Readiness: Displays a snapshot of the state of the vehicle's OBDII Monitors.
- Data Logging: Turn on /off the data log function to record the device data through vehicle.
- Voltage /battery test: This function is used to monitor the voltage present on pin 16 of the OBDII Data Link Connector.
- Self-test: Display Test. Used to check the display screen. Keyboard Test. Verifies that the keys are working correctly.
- Screenshots: EDIAG ya101 can do screenshot as photos, if you does not have time to print the error data from the pc, it will help you to record the data .
- Q: does this tool can do on-board monitoring test ?
A: YA-101 obd2 scanner can do on-board monitoring test(mode 6).it also supports EVAP Test/Component Test (MODE 8),Oxygen (O2) Sensor Test, Read and Clear CEL Codes， Live Data Stream & Freeze Frame, Vehicle Inf, I/M Readiness functions.
- Q: What is the difference from Autel AL319 AD310 MS309 ?
A: Ediag YA101 is a enhanced scanner that can read battery voltage but AL319 AD310 MS309 can not. we have tested it on 1000 cars, it works more fast than other tool.