Innova 6030p is a portable compact hand-held OBDII scanner that weighs less than 2 pounds and can be easily placed in a glove box for easy carrying. It has complete OBD2 diagnostics, including reading and clearing codes, reading frozen frames or real-time data, and emission related tests. It also has many additional functions, such as ABS and battery tests. The LED system status indicator at the bottom of the screen allows you to see your overall engine health at a glance. At the same time, it has a 9-button control panel with navigation arrows and hotkeys for fast reading or erasing code and viewing real-time or freeze frame data.
- Software And Updates: With the Innova 6030P , you can update it through any Windows PC by plugging it into the USB port and installing the update software downloaded from Innova’s website. This scan tool comes ready to use right out of the box without first registering the device or installing updates. When you need to update your tool, you can do so free for life, so you don’t need to worry about your tool becoming outdated.
- CEL & ABS Fix for Family: Compared to other complicated scanners on the market, Innova 6030P obd2 scanner is designed for all US family at an affordable price to assist with the most common automotive warning lights issues, namely check engine light(CEL) and ABS(brake) light faults.
- Live Data: See key information about your vehicle in real time (e.g. RPM, Oil Temp, etc.) to aid in diagnosis. The scan tool shows you live sensors data and provides data graphing for intuitive diagnostics and monitoring your vehicle performance, help customers to better analyze the abnormal parameter.
- Do it Yourself: Not only can you read codes to diagnose your car problem directly, you can also see key information about your vehicle in real time (RPM, Oil Temp, etc.) to aid in diagnosis. Furthermore, to get your car fixed, just download Repair Solutions 2 for free and pair with your 6030P bluetooth code reader, you will have access to automotive repair database with verified fixes.
- Enhanced OBD2: All 10 OBDII Modes, including mode 6 and mode 9.Smog Check: Determine if your vehicle is ready for an emissions test. Mode 6:Advanced test results (like misfire counts) for On-Board Diagnostic System Monitors.
- Battery Test to Save Time: Innova 6030P enhanced scan tool provides battery & alternator tests to check the performance of a vehicle's charging system. It does so by checking if the batteries and alternators are in line with voltage specs recommended for the vehicle. When troubleshooting a no start/hard start condition, carrying out this test really helps in knowing where to look, hence saving time.
All drivers need to have a real scanner. This is well worth the money. This scanner reads all the codes you need to figure out what's wrong with your car. The companion app is awesome and explains the codes. Don't waste your money on those 30 dollar scanners. Spend 40 dollars more on a real scanner.
- Repair Solutions 2: 1.Fix the Problem: Download for free(App store & Google Play) and pair with your Innova tool for access to the most comprehensive automotive repair database with verified fixes from ASE Master Technicians. 2.Inspect. Verify. Fix: Get the most out of your Innova 6030P car scanner. Packed with professional-grade features and benefits, Innova new range of tools come with Bluetooth and WIFI technology and pair seamlessly with the all-new RepairSolutions2 diagnostic app. Get verified fixes, find and purchase the exact part required for repair, schedule maintenance, receive technical bulletins, recalls, and more.
- Get Ride of Annoyance: During this difficult time, it can be annoyed when you found the warning lights on. With Code Severity Levels function of 6030P car scanner, you can quickly identify if your vehicle needs an immediate fix or if it can wait until you get home to fix it yourself.
- Code Severity Alert: By reading codes, quickly identify if your vehicle needs an immediate fix or if it can wait you get home to fix it yourself.
- LED Indicators Alert: There are three LED indicators on the code reader: Green LED: your vehicle is in good condition. Yellow LED: you need to fix the issue and clear codes. Red LED: your vehicle has serious problems, you may not pass the emission test if these problems could not be fixed.
- ABS: Diagnose the braking systems of most 1996 and newer Domestic and Asian vehicles. The ABS computer does a power-on-self-test every time you cycle the ignition. If it finds it's lacking data, or a hydraulic pump or valve isn't responding, it illuminates the ABS warning light on the dash.
- -All 10 OBDII Modes.
- -Live Data: See key information about your vehicle in real time (e.g. RPM, Oil Temp, etc.) to aid in diagnosis.
- -Check engine light and ABS: Diagnose the braking systems of most 1996 and newer Domestic and Asian vehicles, OBDII system of most 1996 and newer Domestic, European and Asian vehicles.
- -Battery & Charging System Test: Check to see whether your battery and alternator are in good condition or need replacing.
- -2.8” Color Display: The patented all-in-one display shows over 20 pieces of vital information, including diagnostic trouble codes and their definitions.
- -Emission/Smog Check Readiness LED: Determine if your vehicle is ready for an emissions test.
- -Re-Link Button: Save time to Plug and Play again.
- -Code Severity Alert: Quickly identify if your vehicle needs an immediate fix or if it can wait you get home to fix it yourself.
- -Bluetooth Supported: Pair instantly with Repair Solutions 2 to deliver the most comprehensive solution from diagnosis to fix.
|An excellent bargain for the features it includes.||Limited functionality.|
|Fairly wide compatibility.||Lacks the reset functions of the other models./td>|
|User-friendly interface.||Diagnostic power is more limited.|
- Q: Does the Innova 6030P require batteries to use?
A: No. This scan tool is powered by your vehicle’s engine when you plug it in and doesn’t require an external power source.
- Q: Can the INNOVA 6030P read manufacturer-specific codes?
A: It depends on the manufacturer. The 6030P supports all the general OBD2 protocols but doesn’t support individual vehicle makers’ proprietary protocols. Your best bet is to verify what codes are supported using the INNOVA compatibility checker. If that doesn’t answer your question, you can reach out to INNOVA’s support team.