KONNWEI KW310 Code Reader is a plug and play automatic Code Reader designed for engine systems, very simple to use, even beginners can use this unit to read error codes, do not have to go to the repair shop, save you a lot of time. It has a complete OBDII diagnostic scanner function, which can quickly read and clear the emission related fault codes and pending codes stored in all types of vehicles, and display code definitions, and make it easy for you to understand the status of your vehicle in real time without going to a repair shop.
- Supports All OBDII Scanner Functions: Read and clear engine fault codes; built-in fault code definition search library; view frozen frame data; read real-time PCM data stream of text or graphics; vehicle monitoring; display I/M status; O2 sensor and Evaporation control system testing, etc. to understand the real-time status of the vehicle.
- Exclusive AUTO Diagnostic Scan Tool: HELP KEEP THE CAR ANNUAL EMISSION TEST: With KONNWEI KW310 OBD2 Diagnostic, You Can quickly and Find out The Emission Error Detect Green / Yellow / Red Indicator Light to Notify You of The Outstanding or Existing Error. Check the Health of the Engine System by Yourself without Going to the Garage. Help You Go Through the Annual Emissions Test Easily.
- Easy to Use: Portable Anti-Slip design and long diagnostic cable arrow you to perform a professional diagnostics in or out of your vehicle. Large LCD display and four logical buttons, easily operate and indicates test results directly. No need any battery, will get power from vehicle when connected. Even a beginner can easily use this unit.
- Works on All USA 1996 and Newer Vehicles: Work on most 1996 and newer domestic and import gasoline or diesel vehicles(OBDII & CAN) that are located in USA, including passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks, etc. Simply connect the car diagnostic scanner with car’s obd2 port, turn on ignition then it’s ready to analyze check engine light. No battery or apps needed.
- Diagnosis Car on Your Own: Plug and play with the clear main menu, no extra app needed. Even if you’re not familiar with vehicle repair, you can easily take control of this car computer reader, stay at home and get the information you want then fix the car on your own.
- Finished by Premium Material & Unique Design: Portable Anti-slip Design and 4.7 Feet Long Diagnostic Cable Allow You to Perform a Professional Diagnostics In or Out of Your Vehicle. No Need any Battery, Will Get power From Vehicle When Connected.
- Best in the Market: KW310 car engine diagnostic code scanner is coming with the user-friendly diagnostic interface and optimized software algorithm, it makes diagnosis 2-3 times faster than other OBD2 scanners. It also supports 7 languages, absolutely it’s the most cost-effective code reader ever.
- 3 Years Long After-Sale Service: Gift box package includes obd2 scanner*1, 30" obd2 cable*1, user manual*1. We provide 3 years long after-sale service to every product, any OBD-II Scanner issue or technical problem is welcomed to consult us, we have the professional engineer 7*24 at your
- Perfect Fixed Car Diagnostic Tool: KW310 auto code reader can quickly read and erase all types of vehicle stored emission related trouble codes, pending codes, and show code definitions. Perfect fixed car diagnostic tool for car DIY mechanic and car owners.
I have used Konnwei products in the past and had an upgraded model before i lost it. Needed something to clear obd codes so I bought this one. Functions as expected. Live data isn’t exactly live as it can be but for price point and objective you cant beat it.
- Turn off Check Engine Light: KONNWEI KW310 OBD2 scanner can access PCM module of OBD2 compliant vehicles and read and clear diagnostic trouble codes(DTCs), make sure your engine is in good condition, and turn off Check Engine Light when proper repair is done according to the DTC displayed on the back-lit screen.
- Specially Designed for Home Diagnostics: The obd2 diagnostic scan tool is specifically designed for car owners to identify problems with their vehicles before taking them to a mechanic. It is therefore ideal for use at home, and is very easy to use. Moreover, it will save lots of car maintenance costs for you. Simply plug it in and hit enter. It supports all OBD II functions, and will therefore work for all vehicles compatible with standard obd2 protocols.
- Fast I/M Readiness: The KONNWEI KW310 is an advanced diagnostic scan tool with a patented one-click I/M readiness key, which is convenient to determine the vehicle’s condition. It’s also a perfect car code reader diagnostic tool with reset function.
- Live Data: KW310 OBDII code scanner lets you view "real-time" Live Data. This information includes values (volts, rpm, temperature, speed etc.) and system status information (open loop, closed loop, fuel system status, etc.) generated by the various vehicle sensors, switches and actuators. It supports detailed text display, and you can view all data stream items or select a certain item of live data with a graph.
- On-Board Monitor Test: This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components.
- O2 sensor test: Performs O2 sensor test to allow retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer
- View Freeze Frame: KW310 auto code reader is most useful while diagnosing continuous monitor faults like engine misfire and fuel control concerns. When an emissions related fault occurs, the OBD II system not only sets a code but also records a snapshot of the vehicle operating parameters to help in identifying the problem. This set of values is referred to as Freeze Frame Data and may include important engine parameters such as engine RPM, vehicle speed, mass airflow, engine load, fuel pressure, fuel trim value, engine coolant temperature, ignition timing advance, or closed loop status
- DTC Lookup: KONNWEI KW310 OBD2 code reader has a DTC （Diagnostic Trouble Codes） lookup library which built-in over 3000 generic codes definition look up library, it can display current and pending codes stored on the car computer, allows you to search for the definition of DTCs, saves your searching time.
- Read/Erase Fault Codes: Read and clear check engine light codes including generic, manufacturer-specific, and pending codes.
- Live Data: Displays live data stream in digits and graphs, allows you to compare live readings to find out suspicious parameters.
- Freeze Frame: Shows vehicle parameters recorded by ECU when an emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Monitor Test: Accurately identifies failures of the Oxygen sensor and vehicle emissions-related errors.
- Mode 6: Advanced test results (like misfire counts) for on-board diagnostic system monitors.
- Mode 8 (Component test): Allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
- I/M Readiness: Quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Vehicle Info: Check the produce year, VIN Code and other details of your vehicle.
- DTC Lookup: the code reader can lookup the complaint fault code's definition directly, no need to search online.
- has a unique patented one button I / m ready key, which is used for quick emission preparation inspection and driving cycle verification
- 2.0 inch backlit screen and built-in speaker provide visual and auditory indication for readiness verification
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
- it is easy to determine the cause of the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) turn off the mil, clear the code and reset the monitor
- view freeze frame data display monitor and I / M readiness (discharge)
- read real time PCM data stream
- retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- multilingual menu and DTC definition
- Easy to use and highly reliable
|High performance chip--STM32F103VCT6: test faster and you'll have a better experience||Failed to support some brands of cars.|
|2.0 Inch Backlit Screen, Easy to Use.|
|Quickly Read and Clear Vehicle Engine Fault Codes.|
- Question: How to read the codes when nothing is wrong? is there a website that explains abbreviations?
Answer: Plug the device through the car’s OBDII port. Select “Diagnostics” then “Read Codes”. The device will explain each code to you as it detects it from your car.
- Question: Do you have to go online to problem or does it read out problem
strong>Answer: It will read the code and description for you. No need to go online.