Motopower MP69033 OBD2 Scanner with MP00205B 12V 1000mA battery charger maintainer, easy to use, can quickly give error codes, cheap, compact design, easy to carry. It helps you determine the cause of the locomotive light, read the code, delete the code, view the freeze frame, I/M preparation, vehicle information, data flow, real-time curve, get the speed information of the vehicle. You can also diagnose specific fault codes that trigger warning lights. Sometimes the warning light will come on for no particular reason, so you can use this tool to turn off error warnings.
- Multi-Functions: Practical Multi-Functions OBD2 code reader features built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library, which help you to determine the cause of the engine light, read code, erase code, view freeze frame, I/M ready, vehicle information, data flow, real-time curve, get vehicle speed information, calculate load value, engine coolant temperature, get engine speed.
- Wild Compatible: Universal O-B-D2 Scanner works on MOST 1996 US-Based cars SUVs Light Trucks, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, vehicles with all O-B-D2 protocols CAN, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, KWP2000.
- Easy to Use: No need any battery or charger, this O-B-D reader gets the power directly from your vehicle through the O-B-D2 Data Link Connector. Just simply plug in the O-B-D interface to start diagnosis. Even a green hand can use this OSD2 Scanner to read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it.
- LCD Display: Designed with a clear display LCD screen (128 x 64 pixels) - white backlight and contrast adjustment. No need any battery or charger, OBD reader gets the power directly from your vehicle through the OBDII Data Link Connector.
- Warranty: TWO YEAR WARRANTY AND 100% SATISFACTION SERVICE - Hassle-free return or refund for any product quality issue.
- Accurate and Easy to Read: Designed with a large clear LCD display screen, which is with white backlight and contrast adjustment for direct display test results, accurate and easy to read.
- Compact Design The frond side. Features a large LCD display for reading and 6 buttons on O-B-D2 Scanner for convenience operation, scroll up/down, enter/exit and buttons that quick query VIN vehicle number& the DTC fault code. Car diagnostic scanner is equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator.
- Versatile Use: O-B-D2 code reader Features built-in O-B-D2 DTC lookup library, help you to determine the cause of the engine light, read code, delete the code, read freeze frame data, retrieve I/M ready state, read the vehicle information, diagnostic menu, waveform display, diagnostic query.
- Multilingual: Supports up to 6 languages: English, German, Dutch, Italian, French and Spanish.
Good price, arrived quickly, performs well and is easy to use. Cleared my codes within two minutes of having it. Also has freeze frame, an option not usually found on a reader at this price. I highly recommend this code reader.
Power assembly control module[PCM] and gearbox control module [TCM] are the commonly options.
Caution: Don't connect or disconnect ant test equipment when ignition switch is opening or engine is running.
- (1) Turn off ignition switch.
- (2) Find the vehicle 16 pin data link connector (DLC)
- (3) Insert O-B-D II wire to vehicle DLC.
- (4) Turn on ignition switch. Engine stops or runs.
- (5) Press return / confirm button to enter diagnostic menu. A series of O-B-D2 protocol information will be displayed on the display screen, until the vehicle protocol is detected.
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Yellow+Black
- LCD Display: Badit,128*64 pixel display
- Working Temperature: 0~60°C (32~140°C)
- Storage Temperature: -20~70°C (-4~158°C)
- Compatible Protocols: CAN/KWP 2000/ISO 9141-2/J1850 VPW/J1850 PWM. Supports ISO, VPW and PWM bus systems as well as CANBUS systems.
- External Power Supply: Vehicle batteries supply 8.0 to 15.0V
- Item Size: 15.5*8.5*2cm / 6.1*3.3*0.79in
- Item Weight: 215g / 7.6oz
- Package Size: 20*14*4.2cm / 7.9*5.5*1.7in
- Package Weight: 314g / 11oz
- Question: Will this work on a 1997 mustang?
Answer: It worked to find the fault code on my 2003 Jeep GC so it should work on the Mustang. It finds the fault code that triggered the "check engine," light. Some time that light goes on for no reason & no fault code is involved then you can turn off the light with the device.
- Question: Will motopower scanner mp69033 detect and clear service codes on a 2017 mercedes benz e400 cabriolet
Answer: Good morning, It found the code on my 2014 MB and allowed me to clear it. It hasn’t come back on. Just plug it in and let it do it’s thing. I had to play around with the buttons to figure it out because the instructions aren’t good but the device works and works well. It worked on one of my BMW’s with a check engine light on as well. For the price you can’t go wrong.