The NEXAS NexLink Bluetooth Car Code Reader is a Bluetooth OBD2 scanner that can perform car battery tests and engine diagnostics, also can read and clear engine fault codes and display real-time sensor readings and more using the downloaded OBD2 application. The equipment is suitable for OBD2-compliant cars and light trucks.
- Enhance Diagnostic Apps: Dash Command for car fans; Carista for dealer-level technology for Audi, VW, Toyota, Lexus, BMW, etc; OBDFUSION for Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Nissan vehicles. BIMMER CODE for coding and DPF regen BMW/MINI.
- Dash Board Display: I/M Readiness, Battery test, Freeze frame, O2 sensor and EVAP system test, On-Board Monitoring, Performance Test, etc.
- Easy to Use: Easy to insert and remove because of the convenient size and grips on the side. Built solidly and pleasing to handle. Customer service is great. They respond fully and intelligently.
- Data Flow Waveform: Read the live data, turn off engine check light in a blink of your eye.
- Diagnose Report Display: Diagnostic reports, Built-in OBD2 Fault code look-up library, no google and no guess.
- Powerful Function: Read and clear fault code, tell the codes definition, read the live data, turn off engine check light in a blink of your eye, I/M Readiness, Battery test, Freeze frame, O2 sensor and EVAP system test, On-Board Monitoring, Performance Test, Diagnostic reports, Built-in OBD II Fault code look-up library, no google and no guess.
- Smart Design: Simply turn your iPhone, Android device or Windows PC into a professional-grade diagnostic scan tool. Bluetooth 5.0 stable and fast connection, low power consumption.
- Vehicle Compatibility: The NexLink Interface could work with all 1996 and newer cars and light duty vehicles (mini van, SUVs, pickups, etc) sold in the United States, European vehicles after 2004, Asian Vehicles after 2008, must be OBDII compliant.
- Extensive Compatibility: Support all OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars, SUV, mini van and other 12V light duty vehicles. Cover all five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
There are several different apps that it's compatible with to pick from. I find it so much simpler to run the codes myself. I was skeptical at first. I thought it would be really difficult to use and understand. I found the video to be very helpful and it made it super easy to use. I would definitely recommend this even for beginners.
- Bluetooth 5.0: stable connection and fast data transmitting; Low power consumption, won't drain your car's battery;
- Enhance Diagnostic: read (and clear) manufacturer-specific codes and access live parameters on a wide range of Ford, GM, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota, VW /AUD /SKODA /SEAT, BMW / MINI vehicles;
- Unmatched performance: NexLink 200% faster than the closest competitor - display multiple live parameters and enjoy smooth gauges & graphs;
- Hacker-proof: unique security mechanism eliminates the ris of unauthorized access;
- Easy To Use: Use it as easy as pie, simply plug and pair the Bluetooth, you are ready to explore your car;
- Read and Clear Code: Read and clear fault code with the codes definition;
- Dozens of compatible Apps and more added all the time.
- Read and clear fault code with the codes definition;
- Read the live data, turn off engine check light in a blink of your eye;
- I/M Readiness, Battery test, Freeze frame, O2 sensor and EVAP system test, On-Board Monitoring, Performance Test, etc;
- Diagnostic reports, Built-in OBD II Fault code look-up library, no google and no guess
- Many more data you can explore with the adapter, which of course depends on your app and vehicle
- Most popular OBDII performance and diagnostic tool for Android, support importing PIDs (get fault codes, sensor data and more).
- CAR SCANNER ELM OBDII (Android, iOS, Windows): See what your car is doing in real-time, get OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data etc. (Most features for free).
- Mode 01: Read dynamic data flow, fault light indication, ready status
- Mode 02: Query frozen frame data
- Mode 03: Read current fault code
- Mode 04: Clear the fault code
- Mode 05: Oxygen sensor detection test
- Mode 06: Specific monitoring system vehicle monitoring test
- Mode 07: Read pending fault code
- Mode 08: Control of in-vehicle systems or components
- Mode 09: Read vehicle information
- Mode 10: Read permanent fault code
- Question: will it work on 2013 Honda accord and 2012 mini Cooper countryman for my android phones?
Answer: Yes, NL bluetooth diagnostic scanner can work on 2013 Honda Accord and 2012 Mini Cooper for your android phones, there are many fancy and professional Apps supporting Android, here we recommend " OBD FUSION" app, "Car Scanner" app, " Dash Command" app and " TORQUE Pro" app, etc. And the user manual and "User Manual [PDF ]" under "Technical Specification" on the details page has all info to set you up.
- Question: Hi i have a honda motorcycle, is this adapter compatible?
Answer: NexLink bluetooth diagnostic can work mostly on European motorcycles like BMW motorcycles (C, F, G, K,R,S and Husqvarna series) , Triumph, Aprilia, Benelli, Ducati & Moto Guzzi, Morini, Gilera, Husqvarna, KTM, BMW & CCM. Etc. Read ID, read and clear trouble codes, read live data, actuator test, and simple service reset like distance reset, etc. Not support Honda motorcycles.
NEXAS NexLink Bluetooth 5.0 Introduction