Noco Boost Pro GB150 is a professionally trusted portable lithium-ion vehicle battery jumppack that is compact and light in weight, making it easy to carry. It also has an exclusive patent for Noco Boost, which features fireproof flower technology and reverse polarity protection for user safety. The GB70 portable car battery jumper incorporates a high output 500 lumen LED flashlight with 7 light modes. Includes low, medium, high, flash, strobe and emergency SOS. It can also power high-emission gas and diesel engines for cars, trucks, ships, commercial vehicles and equipment.
- Simple Interface: The interface was designed to be simple and easy to understand. LED status indicators display the internal lithium batteries charge level and charging status. Error indicators show when connected in reverse polarity or temporarily disabled for thermal protection. Simply turn on the LED flashlight, recharge a USB device, or use manual override for deeply discharged batteries.
- Multi-Function: It's a car jump starter, portable power bank, LED flashlight, and 12-volt portable power. Recharge smartphones, tablets, and other USB devices. It's easily rechargeable from any powered USB port in 6 hours at 2.1-amps. An integrated 500-lumen LED flashlight with seven light modes, including emergency strobe and SOS. Plus, a 12-volt, 15-amp outport port for powering any 12VDC devices, like tire inflators, inverters and more.
- Low Voltage Batteries & Manual Override: The GB150 is designed to jump start 12-volt lead-acid batteries down to 2-volts. If your battery is below 2-volts, the Boost LED will be "Off". This is an indication that the GB150 can not detect a battery. If you need to jump start a battery below 2-volts there is a Manual Override feature, which allows you to force "On" the jump start function. Please see the manual override video on the right for demonstration.
- Portable Power Pack: The GB150 also works as a portable power pack for recharging portable electronics, and will power 12-volt devices such as tire inflators and power inverters. The power pack's micro USB port allows you to charge the GB150 from any USB-powered port like a wall charger, car charger, or laptop. And NOCO's GC011 X-Connect 12-volt dual-size male plug also allows you to charge the GB150 from the vehicle's 12-volt auxiliary port, for charging three times faster than charging through the USB port.
- Advanced Design: Our most advanced portable car battery jump starter ever. Featuring high-discharge lithium technology for safe operation in any climate. A rugged and water-resistant enclosure rated at IP65. A rubberized over-molded casing to prevent scratching or marring of surfaces. Allows rapid charging in 2-hours via the vehicles auxiliary port. And an ultra-compact and lightweight design weighing just 7.5 pounds.
- Voltmeter and Flashlight: As well as charging, the GB150 also includes an integrated voltmeter which allows you to confirm that the source of your vehicle's problem is a flat battery rather than some other cause. You'll also find a built-in LED flashlight with seven modes, including SOS and emergency strobe. Its 500-lumen output will help you see at night, and also serves as a warning light when your vehicle is disabled and needs roadside assistance.
- Dead Battery Blues: At some point, your vehicle will need a jump start. And if you use portable electronic devices, eventually you'll need to charge them when an outlet's not available. NOCO designed their GB150 power pack to solve life's little charging problems. The GB150 portable lithium-ion power pack delivers 4000 amps to jump start the battery in almost any vehicle, and it also features a USB port for charging your mobile devices.
I have noticed to get the most out of it: After use, plug it into your 12V cigarette light to charge it. This way it's always ready for the next time and it's the most efficient way to recharge the battery.
- Start Car up to 80 Times: The GB150 can start a typical vehicle up to 80 times on one charge. The pack's battery holds its charge level for over a year, and it's rated for over 1000 charge cycles. The GB150 is suitable for jump starting cars, boats, RVs, trucks, and other vehicles with gas or diesel engines up to 10 liters. Its patented safety protection ensures spark-proof connections and reverse polarity protection.
- Integrated Voltmeter: It's not always the battery jump starters fault. There is a myriad of reasons why your car won't start (e.g. starter problems, worn-out battery cables). But with a built-in digital voltmeter, you can quickly determine if it's a discharged battery or something else. If the voltmeter shows a good battery at 12.7-12.8 volts, it is most likely another problem.
- In The Box: GB150 UltraSafe Portable Lithium Car Battery Jump Starter Pack, Needle-Nose Battery Clamps, XGC Male and Female Connectors, XGC Cable, Micro USB Charging Cable, Microfiber Storage Bag, User Guide, 1-Year Warranty, and Designed in the USA.
- Rapid Recharge: The GB150 is completely rechargeable from any USB-powered port, like a wall charger, car charger or laptop. But it takes 11 hours. With XGC, you can charge directly from the vehicle's 12-volt auxiliary port and utilize its rapid charge technology to recharge 4X faster, just over 3 hours. Go from zero charge to jump starting in just 15 minutes.
- Ultra-Bright LED Flashlight: A rechargeable lithium-powered LED flashlight with seven light modes, including SOS and Emergency Strobe. With multiple luminosity settings, it's immediately adaptable to a variety of situations. Using it's powerful wash light will help you see your engine, help you change a tire at night, or even warn oncoming traffic when you are in need of roadside assistance.
- Start Dead Batteries: Safely jump start a dead car battery in seconds with this compact, yet powerful, 3000-amp portable lithium car battery jump starter pack - up to 40 jump starts on a single charge - and rated for gasoline and diesel engines up to 10 liters.
- Ultra-Safe: Safe and easy to use car battery jump starter pack without the worry of incorrect connections or sparks. Safely connect to any 12-volt automotive car battery with our mistake-proof design featuring spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- USB 2.1A: Recharge virtually any USB device (smartphones, tablets). Recharge the unit from any USB port or 12V charger (incl).
- 10X LED: 500 Lumen Ultra-bright LED flashlight for visibility and with 7 modes, including SOS and emergency strobe.
- Compact, yet powerful lithium jump starter rated at 3,000 amps up to 80 jump starts on a single charge.
- An ultra-safe and mistake-proof design with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection, which allows it to safely connect to any battery.
- An ultra-bright 500 lumen LED flashlight with 7 light modes including SOS and emergency strobe.
- Power 12V devices anywhere, like tire inflators, power inverters, and more.
- Recharge your personal devices on the go, like smartphones, tablets, e-watches and more - up to 6 smartphone recharges.
- Designed for both gas engines up to 9.0 liters and diesel engines up to 7.0 liters for cars, SUVs, trucks, boats, RVs, and more.
- Question: How long does the GB150 maintain a charge when not in use?
Answer: I set it in my calendar to charge every 6 months. I have had to use this twice since I have owned it. Both times it had been under the seat of my pickup for at least 4 months. Performed as expected. The last time was about 2 months ago. The device had been in my truck for over 4 months and it cranked over a friend's big Lexus engine just fine. You only have to use it once for it to be paid for.
- Question: What is warrantee? I have had a 4000A unit for just over 3 years and unit caught on fire with an incredible amount of smoke had total melt down?
Answer: We're very sorry to hear about the trouble with your GB150. The Boosts have a 1-year warranty for replacements, but please contact NOCO Support directly for assistance.